Only Go Around Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that didn't change the fact that the young man who had virtually begged her to undress for him, to pose like an animal while he violated her with his mouth and his hands, was now through with her, and would not even acknowledge her presence.

The phone rang. Helen saw Lucy disappear from the frame of the kitchen doorway as she went to answer it. Helen looked across the table at Jason again; to her surprise she found him already looking at her.

"I have to have you," he said in a low voice. "Last night wasn't enough."

For a second Helen felt the rising indignation again, but it was quickly overcome by a fresh wave of the same arousal that had begun in the parking garage at the station the evening before. She let out a small gasp at the brazenness of Jason's words but also at the swiftness of her body's response to them. Her nipples were already hard, and blood pounded through her body to engorge her tits and cunt again, leaving her light-headed, as if she might pass out.

"Uh-huh" was all she managed to say.

"Lucy's going out for a run."

"I'll get a shower, then," Helen said after swallowing hard.

"No, don't shower. I want to smell you."

His gaze burned into her from across the table.

"In fact, I want to smell you now." He got up from the table and came round to where she was sitting sideways on the straight-backed chair. He knelt in front of her and quickly pushed up her nightshirt to her knees. They both could hear Lucy's voice as a murmur coming from the next room.

"Jason," Helen said in a fierce whisper, reaching down to stop him. "Lucy's right there!"

"On the phone," he said, and she saw in his eyes a kind of blankness consisting of pure lust. As he spoke he pushed his hands between her knees and forced her thighs apart. She was wearing no underwear; she had gone to sleep the night before with her own juices drying on her thighs and pussy lips. She felt sure she was rank down there, but there seemed to be no stopping her young lover. His head plunged between her legs until she felt his stubbly jaw on the tenderest part of her inner thighs. She felt his shoulders heave as he drew in an enormous breath, then felt the now-familiar sensation of his tongue sliding from the very bottom to the very top of her cunt lips, ending with a quick suck and flick of her clit. She had to bite down hard on her bottom lip to stop herself crying out.

Jason quickly withdrew and primly pushed Helen's legs together and pulled down the nightshirt. Then in a sudden movement he lunged upward so his face was an inch from hers.

"I'm going to fuck you, Helen."

"I want you to fuck me, Jason."

He stood up quickly.

"More coffee?" he said reaching for her mug on the table.

A half-second later Lucy entered the dining-room from the kitchen.

*

Fifteen minutes later Helen stood at the living-room window and watched her daughter trot down the front steps of the townhouse and run up the street in a sweatshirt and form-fitting Lycra pants. As she watched, she felt Jason's mouth land on the slope between her left shoulder and her neck; his arms reached around to cup her breasts through her nightshirt. She also sensed a hard presence on her back; she felt behind her and encountered Jason's cock, naked and hard, pressed firmly up against her. It was the first time she had touched it. The heat of it in her hand made her pussy wet in a hurry.

"My god, you undressed already?"

"Just now," he said, licking her neck.

Her nightshirt had three buttons that opened down to her cleavage. Jason took the fabric on either side of the opening in each hand and pulled violently. The nightshirt split open and Jason dropped the ruined garment around her feet. She turned to face him, naked, and immediately grasped his cock in her right hand while they kissed. She had to let go when Jason lifted her off the floor, holding her at either side of her ribcage. He lifted her so high her breasts were level with his face. Silently she thanked god for making her so tiny and light, and for making her such a slut that she would let herself be fucked by her daughter's fiancé. And just the thought of the word 'slut' again made her feel even dirtier, and she felt her body responding to her own depraved thoughts as well as to Jason's noisy suckling on her nipples.

She wrapped her legs around him as he held her up there, and from that moment it was inevitable that she would slide down gradually but inexorably onto his cock, and that for the next few moments together they would be an integral part of the universal cunt-cock continuum.

The mechanics of it are always messy, however. With Helen skewered on his cock, Jason walked to the living-room sofa and knelt on the floor in front of it, at the same time lowering Helen onto the cushions. He kept his hands under her, gripping her ass, kneading the flesh as he gave her several hard and regular strokes as deep inside her as he could reach. Helen's head was sideways against the back of the sofa in an awkward and uncomfortable position, but she did not want to lose the momentum of this cock inside her as Jason found his rhythm. Better the fucking of a lifetime than a comfortable cushion to rest your head on.

As Jason pumped and Helen writhed beneath him, her cunt juices flowed freely and soon the sloppy noises began. Pussy farts, belly slaps, and the smack of Jason's wet balls against her slippery ass.

Jason sat back on his heels, pulling Helen upright as he went so she was straddling him, all her weight pushing her down hard on his cock.

"Your turn," he said.

He put his hands on the floor behind him and reclined further, knees still bent, so that he presented her with his torso, tightly stretched, and of course his cock still inside her, a length of meat for her pleasure.

"You fuck me now."

Helen now had the floor to push off against with her feet. In order to maintain the position and the rhythm she had to use all the strength in her calves and thighs. In turn this required her pelvic muscles to be tight, and so her pussy clamped around Jason's cock, making their thrusts, to which he was now contributing from below, even more intense. She leaned on his chest with her palms for support, using her index and middle fingers to squeeze his nipples while she fucked him.

Jason watched her tits bouncing and swinging as she worked. He seemed to be mesmerized by them. Finally he said, "I have to lie down," and he stretched out flat on the floor. This meant Helen was now on her knees astride him. Normally she couldn't spend more than a few seconds on her knees before pain forced her up, but now the stakes were too high to let up for the sake of a touch of agony in her joints. What agony? It was as though she didn't feel anything but the thick heat of Jason's throbbing cock sliding in and out of her. She saw his eyes begin to roll back in his head and guessed he was about to come. His hands had found her breasts and he was twisting the nipples hard as he began to peak.

"This is it Jason," she said, as she felt herself rising in response to Jason's evident ecstasy. "This is all we're going to get, my lover."

"I only wanted to be inside you," he said between panting breaths. "It's more than I imagined."

Jason suddenly grabbed her waist and slammed her down hard onto him so she couldn't move. For a second or more she waited for his explosion, sensing it rising up through his hard cock and finally erupting into her cunt, one blast, two blasts, three blasts, four blasts, five blasts, then a funny juddering of his loins before he released his grip on her waist. This was all she needed to find her own orgasm, which had been building throughout Jason's spasms. It was even better than the night before, so powerful that she had no surplus energy to make the noises that had surprised her in the basement.

After a whole minute of convulsions she was limp, her hair covering her face, her head hanging from her shoulders and almost touching Jason's still heaving chest. Her body felt wrung out like a used washcloth, and a dull ache emanated from her life-making core. She collapsed on her partner and licked sweat from his nipples, taking a last taste of his forbidden fruit.

*

The following day both Jason and Lucy took Helen to the station. Lucy was particularly happy with the progress she and her mother had made on the plans for the wedding, which was still six months away but had already reached the critical book-it-or-lose-it stage for many major elements. Helen had decided to back off her insistence on many items for the big day, which until this weekend she had imagined with photographic clarity in her mind. She realized that despite the financial assistance she and Bob were providing, she couldn't make Lucy's wedding a reenactment of her own; this wasn't her chance for a do-over, fixing all the flaws and mistakes from forty years ago.

She had come to know (and she hoped it was not too late) that her own disappointments in life and in love were no reason to thwart her daughter's happiness; the best gift she could give Lucy was to step out of her way. And for both of them, for Helen and for Lucy, even for Jason (Bob, too, for that matter), Helen understood that whatever was left of life was there to be lived, not spent editing what had already passed.

On the platform they all embraced as whistles blew to signal imminent departure. When she turned to Jason, Helen felt the same old awkwardness between them, the maddening superficiality that not even this weekend had been able to change. At least not entirely. They were slipping back into their assigned roles, but Helen felt determined that the door she and Jason had opened should not be closed for good.

"Jason, my dear," she said, reaching her hands up to cup his face. "Thank you for a lovely weekend."

"Thank you, Helen," he said.

They kissed chastely, and as she held his face Helen gently rubbed the soft skin behind his earlobes with her middle fingers.

End