Only in a Dream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When VCR's hit the marketplace, of course, they purchased one and one of the very first movies that Brad rented was an X rated flick. If he remembered right, he thought the name of it was, 'Endless Lust,.'

That night, after the children were asleep, they retreated into the living room and put the tape in. Kathy had never seen one before and lying on the living room floor, they only made it half way through the movie, when their clothes came off and they started having sex right there on the carpet. Kathy took Brad's cock into her mouth a little deeper this time and for a little while longer, but still wouldn't commit to going through with it.

Over the following months, Brad rented more X rated movies on his nights off, he and Kathy would always end up in bed making love afterwards. In one of these films, it was nothing but anal sex. Every scene involved a woman getting fucked in the ass.

The men had also done a generous amount of rimming on these women too. After the movie was finished, Brad and Kathy were in bed having sex, and consequently, Brad was paying an awful lot of attention to Kathy's ass. He licked, sucked, then stuck his tongue in as far as it would go. He stuck one, then two fingers in and started going in and out. She was extremely turned on, and pushing back hard onto his fingers. Kathy climbed on top of Brad, rubbing her pussy back and forth on his cock, then reached back and slowly guided it into her ass. Brad was shocked, but pleased, the feeling was spectacular. To Kathy, it felt like Brad was filling her up completely, she really liked this feeling. After she adjusted to the sensations, Kathy started riding him, slowly at first, then she quickened the pace and rode him hard until shehad her first anal orgasm.

"Oh,Oh, Oh, that was sooo good!!" Kathy proclaimed.

Brad shot a good sized load of cum inside of her rectum, he rather enjoyed this new feeling too. Anal sex became a regular part of their lovemaking after that, Kathy loved the way this new type of orgasm felt, it was much deeper. Brad was mystified,

"She thinks oral is wrong, but anal is OK?"

It was during this time, that Kathy became pregnant again, they welcomed home a baby boy nine months later. Not much changed, life seemed good for Brad and Kathy. He had his trains and the old cars he worked on, and she was now tailoring clothes to make some extra money.

Their had been a tragedy tho, Kathy's father had been killed in an automobile accident. She took it very hard and had trouble dealing with it for a long time.

Working the midnight shift, Brad would stay up after arriving home in the morning, and was awake for most of the day. He would lie down in the afternoon to read for a while before going to sleep. Usually Model Railroader, Hot Rod, or some kind of home project book. The years seemed to slip by quickly.

With the two older children now in school, Kathy and their young son, would come in and lie down with Brad in the afternoons for a while. One afternoon, their son had fallen asleep on the couch, Kathy came in by herself and laid down with Brad. While he was lying there reading, Kathy fell asleep and as she slept, she had a very erotic dream. When she awoke, she looked flushed and was out of breath.

"I was dreaming that I was sucking on you and you shot your cum all over my face," Kathy whispered breathlessly.

"There it is, why don't you go for it," Brad teased, as he reached down, pulling down his underwear.

Kathy slid down and took him into her mouth. He was still soft when she started, so she swallowed his cock down to the base, and started sucking wildly. After he was hard, she was so turned on, that she was practically deep throating him. She went on and on, Brad could feel his orgasm building. Kathy grasped his cock with her hand and started to stroke while she sucked. . . Almost. . . Almost. . . The damn phone started ringing. They ignored it. . . He was about ready to paint her face, when. . .

"Mommy!!" the cry, came from the living room.

The phone had awakened their son. Kathy jumped up, ran into the living room to comfort him and to try and get him back to sleep. That wasn't going to happen, he was now awake.

"I'm gonna find out who the son of a bitch is that called, and I'm going to fucking kill them," Brad called out.

Kathy came back into the bedroom holding the little boy.

"We'll finish when your nights off get here this week," she said, as she gave him a little smirk.

Kathy sat the little boy down on the bed and he crawled over towards Brad.

"Good night daddy, I love you," he said in his sweet little voice.

That did it, all thoughts of sex disappeared, any hardness that was still in Brad's cock went away. He gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too, baby," Brad said, as the boy turned and went back to his mother.

As it turned out, the phone call was a friend of Brad's from work, that had suspected his wife was cheating on him. He had called Brad to tell him, that he just came home and caught her giving one of his other friends a blow job.

"That's priceless, who'd a thunk it, who in the hell would have ever thought about interrupting a blow job?" Brad said.

The friend just looked at him awkwardly.

That night, Kathy came in and woke Brad up about a half hour earlier than normal.

"The kids are all asleep." she whispered.

She pulled the covers back, slid down and tugged his underwear down around his knees.

Then she started in where she had left off that afternoon. It took Brad a little while to 'get up to par,' because he had been asleep, but he was all for the idea. She licked up and down his shaft and then started taking him deep again. She started stroking with her hand again. Brad was about to blow. . . again. . .

"Mom?"

Their oldest had gone to bed kind of early, he woke up with the munchies and was in the kitchen looking for a snack. By the time he found something and was back in bed, it was time for Brad to get dressed and leave for work. Kathy kissed him and said,

"You're off after tonight, by then, you should really have a load built up for me, I can't wait."

"Has somebody got it in for me, or what?" he thought, as he headed for work.

All night and through the next morning when Brad left work, all he could think about was getting home to Kathy. Maybe their son would still be asleep.

"Maybe he'll take a nap this afternoon."

He wasn't asleep, and he didn't take a nap until after the older kids got home from school.

Such is life. . .

********

Brad smiled as he remembered that day so many years ago, how frustrated he was when he went to work that night. He looked back down at the book.

"If I'm gonna read this, I better get started," he said to himself.

Brad looked down at the diary, but he couldn't focus on the words, his mind kept going back to what had happened the next day, the day after the almost blowjob.

********

That afternoon, Kathy had wanted to go out and visit her mother, and as soon as the two older children came in from school, they all headed for Brad's in law's house, which was now several miles outside of town in the county. When they arrived, Kathy placed their little boy, who was still sleeping on her mother's bed, the other two wanted to stay outside and play in the yard. When they walked into the kitchen, Kathy's mother was sitting at the kitchen counter, very visibly upset.

"Whats wrong, mom?" asked Kathy in a concerned voice.

Her mom looked up at Kathy and angrily said,

"Bob walked into his dad's house this morning and found Kimberly and Jack on the couch. . . She was giving him a man's pride!!"

Kathy's step father, Bob, and her mother lived on a large piece of property that was owned by Bob's father. Their house was about two hundred feet away from the house Bob's father called home. Bob's brother, Jack, and his wife, Kimberly, also lived there with Bob and Jack's dad.

Kathy's mother rose and walked towards the back hallway,

"I'll be right back, I've got to use the restroom," she said.

Brad leaned over to Kathy and asked in a hushed tone,

"What on earth is a man's pride?"

"A blowjob," she snickered.

"That's none of her damn business, they're married, they can do what ever the hell they want," said Brad, in a hushed, but irritated tone.

Just then, her mother stormed back into the kitchen.

"Oh, I've never been so mad in my life!" she raged, "She's nothing but a filthy little whore!!"

Brad was perplexed, he'd never seen her this mad, and over something as trivial as this? She ranted and raved for at least an hour.

When her husband walked through the kitchen towards the bathroom, Kathy asked him quietly,

"How long has she been mad like this?"

He looked back at Kathy and shook his head a little, trying not to be seen by his wife.

"Oh, Since about eleven this morning, I guess I should have kept my mouth shut and not told her," Bob whispered.

"Wow!" thought Brad, "That's pathetic."

"They are married, mom," Kathy said.

That only made her mother start in again.

"What, do you think that makes it OK?" she bellowed, "That only makes it worse!!"

"Only whores do that, and whores aren't married. . . Damn it!!"

She was on a tirade,

"I just can. . . I just can't believe it, that no good filthy slut. . . Nnnoo good whore."

Then she leaned forward, looking directly at Kathy, and said,

"I'd better not ever, ever find out that you have. . . Ever, ever done that to a man. Especially not your husband, if you do, you, you. . . You're nothing but a no good filthy whore!!!"

She directed her eyes at Brad after she made that last statement, it made him a little mad. He started to say something, but Kathy put her finger to her mouth.

"Shush."

At first, Brad was going to tell her that it was none of her damn business what him and Kathy do in bed together. Then he had to bite his lip and stifle a laugh, when he thought about what he SHOULD tell her.

"OK, I'll just take Kathy home and fuck her in the ass then, will that work?"

By the time Brad and Kathy were ready to leave for home, she had calmed down, but was still irritated a bit. They said their goodbyes; Brad, Kathy, and the children piled into the car to head home. Kathy asked Brad why he had started to laugh, when her mother said what she did. After he told her, she looked at him with a growing smile and touched his hand.

"Sounds good to me."

"No, I think I've got other plans for you tonight, my pretty," Brad smiled back at her.

After they were home and the children were asleep, they sat and discussed the ordeal that had happened with her mother.

"I can't imagine growing up listening to your mom carry on like that about sex, I was never taught that it was a bad thing," said Brad.

In fact, not long after they were married, Brad's grandma had told him and Kathy that there was nothing wrong with sex as long as it's between two people that are married.

"It makes the bond between you stronger," Grandma had said.

And while reminiscing, she told them, that her and grandpa used to 'do it' all over the house any time they wanted to when they were younger.

"I could only imagine what your mom would have done, if I would have said what I was thinking about fucking you in the ass," said Brad, as he laughed.

"She probably wouldn't have been half as mad about that," Kathy replied, "She thinks that's wrong too, she wouldn't like the idea, but, it wouldn't be near as bad. There's something about blow jobs that's much, much worse, I don't know what it is, or why she thinks that way, but. . ."

Brad just shook his head and said,

"I think that she's had a bad experience with it somewhere down the line. Maybe she did it to someone and they called her a whore or something."

"That could be it, I don't know," said Kathy.

Brad was pretty excited as they got ready to go to bed, he had been waiting and fantasizing since the night before, about what was going to happen with Kathy tonight. Before long, they were both in bed naked, wrapped up in each others arms.

When the night was over, Kathy had experienced a very strong anal orgasm. Brad had a good orgasm too, just that he didn't leave it in the orifice that he had planned on leaving it. Kathy's mouth never went anywhere near Brad's cock.

He never said anything, but was very disappointed. He knew that what her mother had said about a 'man's pride' had influenced Kathy's thinking, there was no sense trying to argue with her or convince her otherwise. Brad was starting to think it was a conspiracy.

"Was the timing of her mom's outburst a coincidence, or does she have a hidden camera in our bedroom?" he wondered.

Later on, Brad found and purchased some flavored condoms, like before, Kathy would lick and suck on him for about thirty seconds or so, but only while she was having an orgasm. Otherwise, their sex life was good, so Brad finally came to accept that she wasn't going to do it, so he didn't push the issue.

********

Brad sat and thought about how lucky he'd been, back when he was younger, he never thought he would even have a wife, let alone one as beautiful as Kathy was. A lot of the really pretty girls he'd known from high school, now looked really old, or had gained a lot of weight. At fifty nine, Kathy was still stunning, was still in a size twelve, not a wrinkle on her face and she still didn't wear an ounce of makeup. She turned heads wherever she went and younger men were still trying to chat her up.

Brad had even heard one of his grandson's (Dustin's older brother) friends tell him that his grandma was kind of hot. Brad made a point to go in, asking the boy,

"How old do you think she is?"

The boy, clearly embarrassed that he'd been heard, thought for a minute,

"Early forties?" he said.

The boy had an 'OMG' moment when Brad told him that she was fifty nine years old.

Brad wasn't really sure if he wanted to go ahead and read the diary or not. He looked around for Dustin and saw him taking a much smaller bass off of his line. He watched as Dustin unhooked the fish and gently put the fish back into the water.

The rain was still coming down steadily, it was a fine rain, the raindrops were small and fell almost silently. Brad yawned and just stared at the rain, watching as the raindrops kind of floated down to earth in unison, they looked as though they were falling in slow motion.

He decided that he needed closure, and turned his attention back to the book. . .

********

He was up to page forty four and Kathy's thoughts had now turned to how disappointed she had been, that Cindy had been transferred to a different shift and they wouldn't have as much time to visit. She had finally found a friend here in Ohio, now they weren't going to have much time together anymore.

She always wrote some comments about how the weather was everyday and kept track of whether Brad was at work on nights or days or if he was off. She had also put numbers beside the days indicating what day in his work week it was, so that she knew how close his days off were. He smiled, as he remembered how she had always done that in all of her journals. It made him a little sad tho, because he knew she didn't need to do that anymore, because he could no longer work. Brad skimmed through and focused on her activities that involved Cindy or Matt and also taking note of the days he was at work:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday June 9, 1988. 2-Days / 3-back tonight.

Since Cindy has changed shifts, Matt seems to be coming down here constantly, he's dropping little hints all of the time. I think he might want to be more than just friends. Brad keeps telling me that he's got the hots for me, I don't know. But, I won't cheat on Brad. The kids have been bugging me all week to go back out to Hilltop Park again, I just avoid talking about it, I don't want to go out there alone. I really miss going with Cindy tho.

Friday June 10, 1988. 3-Nights / 4-back tonight.

Matt asked if my kids could go to the park with him and his children, then asked if I would like to tag along. I told him that the kids could go, but no, I didn't want to go. I know Brad would be mad if I did. Kids came in later telling me how much fun they had at the park and wished that I was there. I hate not going, I just don't really want to go with Matt.

Monday June 13, 1988. 6-Nights / off.

The kids pestered me all day to go to Hilltop Park. Matt came down after Cindy went to work and asked me to go with them to the park again. I thought about it and decided to go, the kids looked like they were going to cry if I didn't. We sat at a picnic table not far from the trail leading down into the woods and we had a pleasant time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt kept his distance, didn't say much about the two of us, or even flirt with me, so, I felt really comfortable with him. It is so relaxing and peaceful there, I may enjoy going there again. I really miss going. The kids had a really good time.

Monday June 20, 1988. 5-Nights / 6-back tonight.

Went to HT park with Matt and the kids again, had a good time. We walked around the park, even went on the trail in the woods a little ways. I've never been in there before, that's where the kids spend all of their time while we're there. The only thing Matt talked about was his day at work and the kids, I think I'm going to like coming here again. The kids are having a blast together and the little ones are in good hands with the older kids, so I don't have to worry a whole lot about them.

Tuesday June 28, 1988. 5-Nights / 6-back tonight.

I don't understand men. Brad found out today that I have gone to the park with the kids and Matt a few times and he was really upset with me. I don't get why guys think that women and men can't be friends without sex going on. I'm not interested in Matt!! I've always had boys for friends and nothing ever happened. Matt's a little cute, but he's too skinny for me. I love Brad and I wish he would go to the park with us. With all of the hours he works, he deserves to have time to work on his toys tho.

********

Brad was relieved after he read what Kathy had written about how innocent the trips to the park were.

He yawned, then thought about getting out to get a Dr Pepper out of the back, but, all at once the heavens opened up and the rain came pouring down. He looked for Dustin and spotted him sitting at a picnic table underneath the small shelter that was down next to the water.

"He's alright," Brad said to himself as he yawned again.

"I could sure use a pop about right now, I wonder how long it's gonna pour down like this?"

He was absolutely positive that he didn't feel like trying to climb over the seats into the back to get one.

He yawned again and looked back down at the book. . .

********

The next several pages were about Kathy's normal days and the trips every few days to the park with Matt and the children. Just short paragraphs that they had gone, some of the activities that the children enjoyed and a few skinned knees here and there. Nothing that a few band aids wouldn't fix.