All Comments on 'Only You Ch. 03'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

As with your other stories they start fast and get better. Can't wait for the next Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome!

Only two pieces of advice: just make sure to proofread a little more carefully, and more importantly, please write the next chapters as QUICKLY as possible! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it! I should have been first. I have been checking for this chapter several x a day darn it. Great imagination u got there missy. I wonder about the missing condom. Hmmm... Along comes baby would be one heck of a surprise. On the other note nice chappie. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
dammit they beat me 2 it!

awesome! its like almost 5am here and im glad i stayed up! this chapter was wonderful!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 16 years ago
Great, great, great...

It is 5:42 in the am and here I am reading this and loving every single word. Oh my. Dont ever stop writing. And might I say that that was one hawt initiation. (wink)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW..they are so HOT yogether

They are so cute together...that was a great update. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You Keep out doing yourself

That was just amazing. These two are perfect for each other and Anyone can see that. But a major problem that Derek still has is that he may be done but she fell asleep so i can still see some major fireworks coming soon. I hope Teagan and Derek can make it through in the end. I can't wait for the next update. This one was a winner!!!!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 16 years ago
Hmmm

Your characters always have so much spunk. Love these two, they're soo good together. Obviously I see problems ahead but they are so meant to be. Love Derek and I'm so in agreeance with Tegan; his tattoo's are hot! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good

I really like this story . I wonder if Tagen find out about Dereks girlfriend .. Anyways im all excited pls post soon : )byee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great update....

I am just wondering how Drea knew that Derek has a "cokehead girlfriend"? And why she did let Tegan know about this?

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 16 years ago
You sure know how to make an update worth while!!!

That was damn good and I absolutely love the characters!!! I hope that Carrie or Lottie doesn't ruin anything!!! Excellent job, don't make us wait too long for the next one!!

orexisvoluptasorexisvoluptasalmost 16 years ago
Awesome!

Your writing gets better as you go. I've read ALL of your submissions and each one gets better. You are simply fabulous. I love, love, love "Only You". Tegan J and Derek are too hot together. You've set the stage for quite a few different scenarios and I can't wait to see the outcome between them. Marvelous, marvelous work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

This was awesome...the love scene was HOTT! I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loving It!!!

I am so loving this story. I am so thankful you finally added a chapter. I was checking every day several times a day. I love your characters and how they fit together so well. I figure they will have to deal with the crackhead ex but in the end they will be happy. Til then I am all in. Please update real soon.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
ah yes

very sexy chapter!

ColorofLoveColorofLovealmost 16 years ago
Loved

The scenes are fabulous, love Tegan's friend Drea....and the story is smoking, and fun to read. Enjoyed.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 16 years ago
WOW

9 rounds!!!! Loving these two together...can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More More More

It is just getting good. I need more.

yanique1985yanique1985almost 16 years ago
ABSOOOLUTELY LOVE IT GIMMMY MORE

I LOVE EVERYTHING U WRIGHT I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH, I HAVE SERIOUSLY BEEN ON THIS THING JUST TO READ THIS SOOO AWWWWSOME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YEA!!!!!!!!

Yea for Wednesday, can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Sweet Jesus

That was freaking amazing. Brilliant really. I love Derek and Tegan. What a way to lose one's virginity. And he looks like Adam Brody, dear lord.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Backwards

Always break off things with your ex, before moving forward with the new........

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Derek you dick!

No matter how much of a twat Lottie is depicted as - dumping her by phone, when she's snoring! Are you serious??? LOLz! Shit is gonna go DOWN! I was playin' Pussy Liquor and Living Dead Girl whilst reading this story! Brilliant nerd4music! Genius!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He's a dick!

SUCH a dick, to break up with his loser girlfriend AFTER the fact. Couldn't be bothered to do it before, I guess. Ol' Derek is my least favorite of all your male characters, but I love your stories otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ok, it is fun and sexy but seriously, no condom???

The writing is good, the characters are fun, but the no condom thing is just so bugging!!! I mean this is the 21st century, the girl is a virgin, suposedly not on pill, she met the guy 48 hours ago, she has enough clear head to tell him she is a virgin but none of them think about protection? Just a fucking condom, the sex can be as great and it also allow to have an extra scene when they decide to go without . Seriously, folks, this is so reactionary!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerd4music@nerd4music
3.4.17 wow. so it's been a minute.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Only You Ch. 02 Previous Part
Only You Series Info