All Comments on 'Oops'

by TYouth1039

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh...

Unsuspecting husband comes to his senses and sends white slut wife and black cuckolding bastard to the promised land with an well used shotgun.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SOMEHOW HE HAD BETTER SMELL THE ROSES

and pull a Hank Snow and Ferlin Husky. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interracial is one thing but this?? This belongs somewhere far away.

This was about as erotic as a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Queer

Fetish crap

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

Every stereotype I have ever read included in one short story. As a bonus we got gratuitous use of the currently popular "N" word in it's most derogatory form.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 THE ONLY OOPS HERE IS

he forgot he married a skank. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

only losers let other men especially niggers fuck their wives and enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not so much

I don't think many of the readers on this site share your fetish. If you can't get scores above 3.5, try writing in a different category.

Or try for more realism, Try to make your characters more mainstream, or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Watching

Yes is it is nice and makes me want to see more after seeing my wife get fucked by black men watching their cock fill her cunt and go inside of her and then fill her with cum. If you have'nt see it try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who is the bigger idiot?

The cheating slut wife that decided to cuckold and abuse him without talking to him about his fantasies or the husband that let her tie him up (I don't believe for a second he couldn't have kicked the scarfs loose and broken the chair to get up) and then didn't stop her. The minute the black guy (why is it always a black guy with a big dick? Typical stereo typing) stuck his dick in his wife, she was on her way to being an ex-wife. And the minute she squeezed his nuts, she was on her way to some serious, painful payback.

This story has been done to death and your version didn't offer up anything, new, clever or interesting. A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife makes me watch too

My wife makes me watch her getting ducked by her black boyfriend, after she makes me lick his cum out of her vagina. Then she finishes by giving me a hard otk spanking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Loved it. You are fortunate to have such a hot wife. I've been trying to get my wife to fuck a black stud for a while now. Maybe I'll show her your story. Don't let the negative asshole anonymous letters get you down. They're self loathing masterbaters that want to do this but are to scared. Otherwise why would they read it?

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

She cheated at the gang bang. He needs to divorce her ass, ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found my husbands browser history after I came home from visiting family out of town. I showed up early and he didn’t have time to delete it. I saw that he had been reading a ton of hotwife and interracial stories. I didn’t say anything but to tell you the truth it kind of turned me on. We have been watching some softcore pen during sex and I asked if he could find something a bit hotter. Then I started to talk about black men I found sexy on tv and while out together. I could tell it was getting him hotter and hotter in bed. I finally asked him to find some porn with a sexy black man in it. I let him know while we were watching it that it was really turning me on. From there we would watch it all the time. I finally confessed that I would love to see what it was like to fuck a black men. He introduced me to a coworker of his, Tyler. I have had the pleasure of having sex with Tyler several times now. It’s really added a kick to our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous