Oour Day Out and About Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking low but with quiet authority. "Bow your head a little and keep your eyes open but lowered in respect, Mine. I shall be leading us out of the restaurant, and will answer any questions or comments made." Amusement dancing within My eyes. "After all, your mouth is otherwise...occupied." Tilting My head slightly as My left hand slides around to take hold of the back of your head to draw you in for a deep kiss around the ball gag. "So far you've honoured and pleased Me greatly today, My love. I know you'll do your best to ensure it continues."

Gently releasing you and wrapping My left arm about your waist as we wait the couple minutes before the waitress returns with our bill along with the bowls of ice cream for dessert in a clear plastic bag. Waving her to set the bag on the table as I review the bill for a few moments. Pulling out My wallet and handing the waitress My credit card with a pleased smile. "Add a twenty percent tip onto this for yourself, as your service to us was exemplary."

Watching with amusement as she stammers a little for a thank-you, and then quickly moves back to process the adjustment to the bill, before returning for My signature. Making short work of that and returning My card to it's place within the wallet before My arm once again returns around your waist to begin guiding us out of the restaurant. At the same time My right hand reaches over to take up the ice cream, your purse, and My toy bag. Noting with approval that your head is bowed down a little as we start the journey out. Having you walk three steps behind Me and slightly to the left with a wave of My hand during times where space is tight, and then returning to having you by My side with My arm around your waist until we reach the doorway. My arm slides away again as I push the door open and bow you through the first door, then following as you step through it to hold the second door open as we step out into bright daylight. A smile full of mischief forming as I consider the next part of My plans for us to begin shortly.

12