All Comments on 'Open to Change'

by Polypaul

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice...

very nice start and am quite anxious to read where this goes. If possible, try and spin it a little differently than the usual stories. Usually it's poor writing that kills a story, however, your writing is good. Quite engaging.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Great start

This was a good start. Erotic, realistic and it lets us readers wonder how it will go on? I just hope that they stay true to their words and feelings, no cuckolding, no secret cheating but just open minded fun for both (and others) and yet still a couple totally devoted to each other.

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 12 years ago
LIKED IT

VERY GOOD START. LOVE TO HEAR HER FEELINGS ABOUT HIM GETTING INVOLVED EVEN A FOURSOME WITH THE COUPLE.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
wow... this is Just awful

your wife tells you that is meeting other men on line and her fantasy is moving to reality

and that your feelings ideas and concerns are of NO concern to her whatsoever.

so natutrally the husband decides to watch TV....

then she decides to have sex with you because she and gary discussed it in the chat room?

excuse me while I go vomit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sounds like this is going to be another wimp husband story. Hopefilly he divorce the bitch and move on woth a younger sexier woman. After all a wife that just gave you the hottest sex ever after telling you she wants to fuck another man is just using you as a human dildo while she fantacises about another man.You can be sure that she will do thing for the other man that she wont do with you and, she will only come home to you until she finds that his cock is bigger and fills her belly with mopre cum than you do. I hope you give this husbvand a set of balls so he tells his wife you can fuck Gary if you wnat to face the consequences

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Interesting start

Maybe she is just trying to stoke the fires in the old boy's loins - let's see what happens

My prediction (from reading so many masculine mishandl ings of such situations) is that he will screw it up - I guess an open marriage that works is anathema of LW (as well as unlikely in real life)

rnorskirnorskiover 12 years ago
A Very Good Start

I like your story and I can't wait for more. And to the anonymous asshole why even read stores like this. Do you realy get off leaving comments like yours for the author to read? Do you really think anyone cares what you think you can't even spell. Get a life and leave us who enjoy reading stories about couples learning to enjoy sex outside of there marriage alone. You just piss off authors with your self-righteous beliefs. You are a loser.

Polypaul please contune but don't let them lose site of their love of each other.

Thanks Rick

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I must be completely jaded to these " wifey wants to explore her carnal potential with other men " stories !

My immediate reaction is for the husband to draw up post nuptial agreement giving him house & custody of kids " just in case " in preparation for looming, inevitable marital chaos to ensue .

The 2nd order of business would be to purchase copy of P 90 X so as to be in tip top shape to post shirtless profile picture on singles website once the ink on divorce decree dries.

The story itself was pretty rote . The guy sounded like a drone . Maybe his spouse isn't that far out of line busting the fidelity envelope. I'll withhold final judgment but "so far so ... blasé".

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
honey i wanna sleep with another guy

The above statement is followed by ..."Are you fucking serious?" If she says no life goes on but you watch the cunt like a hawk. A yes answer gets an exit wound or divorce

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Pandora's box is between her legs

It reads as if he wants her to play around, but what happens if she meets up with a deranged vindictive asshole that just beats the crap out of her and rapes her. Wouldn't it be fitting for her to come home after her night out with her new lover with her pussy torn up and her face beat all to hell. You never know what she'll meet up with over the internet.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WILL THIS HAPPEN, WILL EITHER CHANGE

tune up for CH 2...only the author know for sure,TK U MLJ LV NV

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Brain dribble

That's all this is is brain dribble.

OK so she finds a man (men) that is fantastic. He/they push every button perfectly she has mega-multiple orgasms. So were does this leave the marriage? In the trash. She will only want the other men. Oh she will give pity sex to um.. whats his name, but everybody will know that her hart is not in it and she is only going through the motions. So now she starts living a dual life. This year 80% husband. Next year 50% husband. Third year 5% husband who by now is getting at most "just get done with it" sex.

Oh and by the way if he does not like the setup he can still pay for the house and spousal support so that she can fuck others full time, and 50% of his 401K.

Now there can never be equity in an open relationship. The woman holds all the power. A slut can always get any number of guys for as long as she wants them. But the guy is limited to either finding sluts, very hit and miss (no pun intended) or spend lots of time and money courting a possible woman. So an open relation is saying she will fuck hundreds he will fuck 10's at most. Not really a true balance.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadover 12 years ago
Don't get dicouraged by the comments

For a first story, I thought it was pretty good, although you switched from past to present a few times. The Loving Wives group has more than it's share of men who wrote on the bathroom walls as boys, and some of them read poorly. Many of them missed (or disregarded) the sentence, 'she looks up at me and quietly says, "do you remember when you said that if I was curious, that I could explore my feelings?" '. Clearly, this was a door he opened at some point. And of course there are the ones who think the phrase "Loving Wives" means only loving their husbands. They read a lot of stories, but don't understand why.

Write for you, not for them. It's your story; you tell it.

Good luck. And thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PolyPaul....

That gives the writer and his motivations away right there in his name. He is most likely a cuckold many times over but his slut wife has convinced him that he is in an "open" marriage where he cleans up every drop of cum that leaks from her gaping holes(both of them) Once or twice it might his cum he is cleaning up but every other time it will be another man's cum or lots of mens cum. He does this on a regular basis, so his stories will represent his life. A writer to avoid unless you are a cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Don't get dicouraged by the comments

I "loved" this part.

<P>

Write for you, not for them.

<P>

I say that because your comment was basically about how people who don't have your opinion are not allowed to have that opinion. In other words, it was for you. You may disagree, but that is the gist of what you wrote.

syd_v63syd_v63over 12 years ago
Good Start

Critically you could use an editor. Grammar, typo's extra words etc... can take away from a story and in this case they did that for me - so you got 4 ****'s instead of 5.

However I liked the switch and retelling of a swinging/open marriage couple. Personally not a fan of the cuckold genre and if that's where this is leading I be a little disappointed. I do however hate the vengeful husband stories more.

Over all good effort and don't listen to the hate mongers they ruin a perfectly good site with their crap.

WantABWriterWantABWriterover 12 years ago
My Friend

I am sorry to say I have not read your story yet. I only checked the comments. Don't feel to bad, I have much worse comments on my work. As I said once we might want to be writers, and some want to be a literary critic. And if your work is so bad why not pass it and go to an author they enoy.

I will bet it's because they just want to leave nasty messages. It is their contribution to the arts

Keep it up and am glad you're out there posting too.

WantABWriter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs some work

You describe a couple that is bored with each other. Husband finds sex with the wife boring and he recognizes that he needed to get in better shape. Why not try to improve their relationship? Would wife be ok with husband searching for lovers? Since wife found a man with an open relationship why did hubby not suggest that he bring his wife over to discuss what happens in an open relationship and perhaps do a swap?

Try to make your stories plausible. No one would just watch TV after having a bomb dropped on him like I'm going to fuck somebody else. 3 stars so far.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
O. K. Writing!

I just can not get with the story line. Thanks for sharing.

RockyRatRockyRatover 12 years ago
Great Start!!

Myself having been married for quite a few years, and considering how all get into ruts in our marriage, this one sounds VERY believable. Looking forward to seeing where this one takes us. Thank You!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IN THIS CASE OPEN MEANS

unfettered, unlocked, unbridled and looking for mr & mrs goodtime. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Open marriges don't last

I'm sorry but I had a happy marriage an we did not need to complicate or destroy it by cheating. This wife shows that she is selfish and really does not care what her husband thinks or she would of talked to him first. She is open this marriage weather he wants or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously?

Your wife casually mentions she has met a guy on line and she intends for him to fuck her. Okay, you are caught off guard but spend a whole hour attempting to play a game or watch a movie...this much I understand - catch your breathe, get your thoughts together -okay.

You are either one really cool customer and waiting to see or you are a closet sub, a cuck and willing to give up the sanctity, warmth and love that goes with a family life.

It isn't kinky, it's outright erotic but it is also deadly and full of hurt, anger, jealousy and the loss of self esteem - not to mention, the respect of your children, your relatives, your neighbors, your co-workers and finally your loss of self respect and confidence.

I really hope that this is just a story - if so, interesting BUT - occasionally a writer here is actually writing about their own fantasy and/or their lives. She wins, she gets her sex, her cake and gets to eat it (literally) too and when you walk away with your head down -she gets it all and you pay for her fun!

Good luck,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is the start of the ned of a marriage

she doesn't enev care that she is setting it upm whith her new ove while the husband is in the same room. It wou'n go well unless he wants to be a cuck.

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot beginning!

I am reading and enjoying your story!

Hot and erotic!

I can fantasize this im my wife and got very hard.

Looking forward to more

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story.

Ryan Bloggs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here's my issue with this story

You make him look like a complete idiot. His wife announces that she's going to fuck random men that she meets online. That statement alone should have set off a bomb under him. Can you say "extremely risky behavior"? She could end up in a whore house in South America. She could end up gang banged by some random group of perverts. She could end up with every nasty disease known to man. Does he go nuts?

No. She fucks him, tells him that "he's the only one" and off we go. So he's NOT the only one and making him lose his mind just because she fucks him makes him look like a complete idiot. I thought part of being a husband was that you were supposed to protect your wife. Not let her risk her life. This was poorly thought out. I find it impossible to believe that either one of them is THIS stupid.

1 star

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
You're joking.....

So far, this selfish Slut of a wife doesn't care for wimp of a husband. She's going to screw some guy she found online (that's real smart) and too bad for the cuck. Here's hoping that he finds his own lady to love since his marriage to the Slut is in the dumpster. If she can play, so can he..... This kind of story just makes me want to vomit. I hate writers who make the husbands so weak, and with NO backbone. Please give him some balls to burn this bitch. This sucky tale deserves less than the 1 star I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I NOTICE.....

this was written about 10 years ago....not much of a chance for a chapter 2.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
About

About what.one would expect from an author named Pollypaul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting opening salvo. Is this the start of an open marriage as Jane is suggesting or is she using this as a means of getting Trevor to up his gaming skills in bed. Maybe she is trying to get his attention to the reality of what he could be enjoying with out being destroyed by some AI invader who is trying to claim what is supposed to be his rather than a physical invader in the real world. Now that I've checked and it appears that there is a continuing story line in later submission I have to see where this might be going,

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Be interested to see where this goes. Could be good. Could be bad, depending upon how they both approach it. She is the key. If she treats it as a cuck situation, he should be out of there quickly. If it enhances their love life, good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can any story be more stupid than this. Do some of these authors even read the shit they write. How stupid can one be? 1* for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guess we will never know "the rest of the story" as this story was written 12 years ago

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would tell this bitch if she fucks another guy I'm going to put her fucking ass in the damn morgue end of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous