All Comments on 'Opening Hope'

by MeanElf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!

Amazing story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mmm...

I really liked this story. Very creative. I'd like to read more. XOXO

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
I hope...

to read more. Very sensual and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

I sincerely hope to read more along the same story line as this one. I really enjoyed this story. It's amazin'. Please write more.

MeanElfMeanElfover 17 years agoAuthor
Thank You

MeanElf Here, posting a very thoughtful comment for 'Anonymous' and to tell you good people that parts 2 and 3 will be appearing in the near future - tentatively entitled: Learning Hope and Teaching Hope.

Reader feedback by Anon:

I've been coming to Literotica for years to read the stories and this is the first time I've been moved to send feedback. I LOVED Opening Hope. Though I come to Literotica to read erotic stories, I often find the stories to be coarse and cheap . . . a lot like Hope describes her meaningless flings with self-fulfilling men . . . and tonight I find a real jewel. Not only was it sensual, but it was beautiful, both in it's topic and it's telling. You have a beautiful writing style.

Thank you for providing some real erotic LITERATURE. It was a great change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thankyou

like other readers before me, i loved this. 95% of the submissions on literotica are coarse, plotless and badly written. so thankyou for this wonderful, light read. sensual, delicate, satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely

Sensitive. Delicate. Quality writing above the norm for this site. I like the multiple-hands element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

Looking foward to more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous