Opening Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From where he stood, three paces further back from the spot where he'd caused her to believe he'd vanished, Lord Arh'llae'rei contemplated his work, also a little sadly, for he had enjoyed her company.Perhaps I should hold true to my word and visit her dreams again – at least now she should sleep well, and the sorrow-taint will go, healing the rift-wound in the world-fabric, leaving no spoor for the Grievous ones to follow and exploit.

He watched as she let his gift robe slide off her shoulders into an inelegant heap, then sit on the bed, hesitating before drawing the cover back over herself in preparation for returning to sleep. She then seemed to notice something and sniffed at its cover, catching the forest-breath residue and freshness of the breeze still in its weave – and smiled.

Lifting the night-garment up over her head in one smooth move, she threw it casually to one side and lay down, naked except for one last undergarment, cosseting her sex. He saw only the briefest of glimpses before she drew the cover over her, noticing though how her nipples had hardened again – from some association-memory of the scent, certainly.

His smile at a job well done froze in mid-curve as she settled, then lifting her legs up, parted them under the covers. Hope let out a light moan, flexing her body in unmistakable response to skin made sensitive by charged thoughts, being touched.

Feeling slightly awkward for being present without consent at such a personally intimate moment, he prepared to leave the room and make his full departure from the next chamber.

‘Arh'llae'rei…' She whispered and continued to writhe under her cover that did nothing to cover her movements – breathing punctuated by light groans and moans of need. ‘I wish you'd stayed for just a little while longer – I wanted to say something to you…' Her words remained softly spoken to the darkness - directionless, but he felt that she knew somehow that he was still present.Maybe she is also gifted in the ways of perception - moving back toward the bed, he waited while watching her, still undecided.

‘If you are still with me, come to my bed, or show me a sign that you will return another time. Oh, Arh'llae'rei…make a wonderful dream, just perfect…' With her legs, she kicked the covers back from her, and he was left looking down upon her body, an alluringly dark shape against a pale frame of sheets, with both hands buried into her equally-pale under garment, stroking herself to the thoughts of him being with her, of his fingers doing the touching.

His own body, already sensitive to her sexuality and presence for some time now, responded directly to her partial show.

What harm – an act of dalliance to seal this maiden's happiness? He considered her words from earlier, of how her pain had come from rows of such casual engagements – yet felt that what he was contemplating, would be different –surely it would not be perceived of as the same? – he found thinking about it, and the rationale behind his thoughts, becoming steadily more difficult to keep a grip upon. He was also now fully erect – never a good thing when attempting to keep a focused mind.

With an inner sigh, he sent his clothes away to where he kept such, and caused the link to form, sucking them back to the forest glade and its now mellow, late evening light.

Hope had not yet noticed the shift, there being no breeze anymore, and she continued to stroke herself, absorbed in the fantasy, which he could see in her thoughts. A bird chirruped in sleepy response to one of her louder moans.

‘Arh'llae'rei!' Her eyes were open and looking at him, stood pale and naked beside her bed – eyes taking the whole scene in with one glance, but lingering longest upon his upward curving erection, stood unwavering before her. ‘Oh, you heard me – or am I still dreaming?'

‘No, you are not.' He knelt down onto the bed, and her arms lifted to pull him into her warmth.

The kiss and intertwining of bodies becoming familiar with each other, was long and a delicious cocktail of sensations – flesh sliding across unfamiliar flesh, charged and hungry. Exploring fingers and smooth hands tracing lines of promise across skin ready for anything – lips and breath exchanging alternately, gentle and then passionate passes.

Hope felt him hard for her against her, the only barrier her panties, now wet through with her own expectations – then there was a tingle of cool air and she felt her lips enveloping and sucking his length inside her, as if the panties had vanished.

In one slow thrust, he filled her gently, holding himself there inside her while gyrating his narrow hips in slow circles, the fine hairs tickling at her highly charged clitoris, each time they passed. She felt so close to coming there and then.

Lifting himself back up, Arh'llae'rei settled into a kneeling position while still inside her, hands opening her legs to a better angle, and using them to guide his gentle thrusts – from this angle, sliding his length deep into her, each time stroking her G-spot. The change of sensation altered her responses, feeling the clitoral orgasm slide back into waiting, occasional deeper slides tugging the hood down over it and keeping the juices flowing, ready to burst. At the same time, her vaginal orgasm was fast building to match his thrusts, that delicious hardness of his slipping up into her and adding pressure where she'd never felt it before, except from her own fingers and toys.

Then came another new sensation, with his hands still clasping her legs in leverage and guiding, she felt two more hands begin to softly caress the underside of her breasts, then two more sensuously massage her neck and shoulders, while another pair traced light paths across her hips and waist, moving lower across her suddenly quivering belly.

Hope kept her eyes closed, knowing that no one else was there with her, just Arh'llae'rei and his two hands – she came just then, body spasming hard with the suddenness of her orgasmic release.

Arh'llae'rei kept on moving, still slow but rhythmically-relentless in his motions, including those of the other six hands – two more joined in to caress the sensitive slopes and curves of her behind, tracing and squeezing the delicate skin in a way that had her panting hard with another orgasm's rush, even before the first had fully subsided and travelled her body.

His own perception of their binding, after that initial raw-rush of sliding himself into her tight moistness for the first time, was of surprising heat, both from Hope and himself – something bound in both of their responses of passion, and physical heat of the need to release his seed. Finding he had hands too little to fulfil his wishes of holding and stroking every part of her, Arh'llae'rei had resorted to other abilities.

At her first flood of warm juice, he was starting to loose control – by her second orgasm surrounding his sliding pivot, he was lost in the rut – no longer certain of anything but a need to continue this lustful delirium, filling both mind and body.

Her thighs were trembling like stallion flesh underneath him, close to exhaustion – he lifted himself further forward, sliding two of his mind-hands around her behind, and began stroking at her lips, inserting mental fingers into her and feeling their pressure against his thrusting penis also, so that it felt like he was stroking himself while inside her.

Hope cried out and came again as his ethereal hands began stretching her and exploring inside, thickening him unbelievably.

Needing to regain some control before these constant orgasmic rushes reduced her to jelly, she gripped his hips hard with her shaking thighs, and rolled herself on top of him with surprising ease.

This way able to control the pace more, she reared up, exposing her body fully to his extra caresses, feeling them slide around her waist, then up slowly across ribs and breasts, back, behind – through her hair, tickling at earlobes and feather-light across her face. She began riding up and down on him, in slow, short strokes – keeping him deep inside her while regaining strength and concentrating on the swirl of her own juices around him.

Inside, little waves of aftershocks continued to shiver her like she'd never known before, and she smiled –this is how it is meant to be, not like with those self-gratifying pricks interested in numbers and figures only! Picking up the pace, but keeping him deep inside her, Hope felt the next orgasm begin to build in slow readiness.

Almost as if he could read that in her mind, his ‘hands' began to make more intimate passes, four circling all the sensitive areas of her breasts, and two rolling her nipples tightly in a way that made her head spin.

Waves of warm and cool pressure began to wrap themselves around her in tight swathes, raising goose-bumps and other shivers of delight that masked the approach of two more hands skimming slow finger-tips down over her belly.

His thumbs lightly circling her clitoris, were the first she knew of it – convulsing with a cry of sustained anticipation's release, and feeling the pre-orgasm rush of warmth tighten her inside.

He pushed his body upwards in a taut arc, with her at the apex of his thrust, she felt him pulse heavily in release – the moan coming after.

Her own orgasm gushed in response, and she began jouncing up and down on his perfect held position, piercing her rigid to the core, feeling orgasm after orgasm break over him in an exhausting flow of need, in response to each splash of seed he shot in turn up into her.

Mind blank with giddiness, she came back to her full senses lain on her side, still trembling and feeling the juices flow from her unabated – his two hands softly caressing the sensitive outer slopes of her thighs, belly and back, planting kisses around the curve of her ass in a way that kept her shuddering, and wondering if she'd ever stop coming.

Still unable to move, she felt his long, wiry body wrap itself around her in gentle intimacy, and sooth her with its warmth under the now night-time blaze of clear-skied stars.

Hope felt open to, and a part of the universe once more.

*

As she slept, Arh'llae'rei contemplated all that had happened – his own satisfaction heightened immeasurably by the responses he'd been able to elicit from Hope. It had been such a complementary bonding in all aspects, that it surprised him still, each time his thoughts strayed there, leaving the silly-smile of a youth on his lips, without his knowing it had formed there.

A new future was presenting itself to them both, in their separate dreams, and he felt good.

With the first fingers of dawn stretching in advance of the light, colouring the thin clouds across the sky with blazing colour, he started planting kisses down along her ribs, moving them slowly around her waist, feeling her stir in her sleep and roll onto her back in the gap his body had left – then moving those kisses in light preparation, he traced his tongue delicately down between her legs, for a morning wake-up, and more exploration of what they had by chance found.

12