All Comments on 'Opening Lines'

by ishuddacalledbefore

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
memories

great piece of work. Reminded me of the times(after much soul searching and discussion) that my late wife and I also embarked on similar adventures and variations of sharing ourselves and each other. And afterwards the reaffirmation of our love for each other and the realization that we loved each other more than we thought possible.

Hope that you will write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
that not what is a marriage

That a wife committing adultery, you let her become a whore.selfish thrills of hubby causes wife to become a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Damn nice!

I love your story. Even after one Submission you are already one of my favourite authors. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love that Wife Punishing Cuckold Husband

How touching for her to do this for her braindead husband. Some wives just sacrifice themselves over a hot bigger cock even tho they really don't want to.

Well we got the wussie husband, a bigger 10" (no less) white cock out of the way, now make room for the 18" black one, the family movies and some gangbanging - applaud wimpy if you are happy as the kids are confused by your arranging all this but thier reaction is priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This was a great story

If you do not like this type of story, please don't read it ....read what turns you on instead of complaining about this one. This was a great story. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
careful

the recesses of the mind reveal their secrtes and some can lead to unexpected results!. Ok she'd had an unfettered experience, now his turn?

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
A five star

Well written with a wonderfully plotted and realistic acceptance of the marriage opening. As a small critique her vocab may have been a bit over the top but was well done for male readers. My wife just said too much that made sense was being said. More sounds and 2 word statements. Anyway that is how she is. She also said that she would not want to have someone this big. IT is painful and is too difficult to accommodate.This sounds like someone listened to my spouse and I as we described how we went into the lifestyle. Thanks for a good read. And those morally immature readers just don't read this category. Since when are you gods to judge the behavior of another. Judgment is not yours to make lest ye be judged as harshly.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
With two changes it would have been 5 stars.

However, I downgraded it by one star because of anal and double pentration that I consider gross, perverted, and a big turn off. Also, I greatly downgraded because the following is impossible:

"I was surprised by the massive size of Greg's penis. It was a full 10" long and close to 3" thick..."

There are no 10" inch cocks and even 8" is extremely rare. Even worst a 3" thick cock and put it in her mouth. A woman's mouth will not accept an object more than 2" in diameter.

Although the story was well written and otherwise a 5 star story, I gave it a 1 star rating primarly because of such stupid statements that are impossible. An 8" and 2" diameter would be possible but the combination would be less than 1 in 10,000 (1% times 1%).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whore

And a fag

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Quite the opposite will happen

Eventually their marriage will die a slow death and it will be all his fault. Idiot.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Just way over done cuck and whorewife story. Just longer than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The slut is correct

Their marriage will never be the same again. They have damaged it in ways that will never fully heal.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please learn the function of the story tags. There is not one correct one among the ten you submitted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous