All Comments on 'Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 05'

by rhjiv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hands full

Wow, Bob has his hands full now that Susan has gone professional. That is good money she made at the bar and hopefully she will take up the offer of working there. It certainly beats the job she has now and she can make all her fantasies a reality. At least Bob when Susan got home got a blow job after she sucked and screwed seventeen guys. Susan has the best of all worlds with a understanding husband and a thankful horde of endless dicks. Well written and nice story. Can't wait to see what Susan does next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Simply fucking great

I do not know how long I can keep up with my two MILFs, but since I started reading you, I have an almost permanent hard on and the girls are permanently up for anything to do with fucking and sucking, I will just have to see that they do each other a bit more to allow me to get my breath back. More please, I do not mind if I fuck myself to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This absolute shit of a story is a pathetic example of a halfwit mind excrement !

I would newer understand how those "writers" keep away from asylum for insane !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Story's not half bad... What *I*! can't understand is how previous commentor has managed to avoid involuntary confinement in the Rage-aholics Anger Management Facility ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous