Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

I looked down at the fellow I had offered a pussy full of juices to and asked him if he wanted a lap dance. He burst into a great big smile and shook his head enthusiastically. I returned to the dressing room, but the hundred in my purse and asked to borrow the thong and heels, then headed back to the floor and the table full of men in front of the stage. There were six men at the table, all in their twenties, and most of them pretty good looking. They asked how much for a lap dance and I told them $100 each. In moments I was staring at $600. I tucked the bills into the waist of my thong and straddled the first fellow. I squirmed my tush into his lap and my tits into his face. I gave him a boob sandwich and let him suck my nipples as long as I controlled his head. He looked at me and asked if he could have another taste of pussy juice, so I stood up at the table and started frigging myself. In just a few moments, the juices were flowing well enough that I could reach a hand in and swirl it around and offer each man a pussy popsicle. I sat on one fellow's lap with my back to his chest and started masturbating for the rest of them, and I could feel a big orgasm coming on. "Anybody want to get squirted?" I asked them. Several looked at me with a confused expression, so I said, "When I come, I can squirt lots of pussy juice. You are likely to get wet. If you want some, sit in front of me; otherwise, get out of the way. Well, the whole table crowed in front of me as I savagely stroked my clit, and pretty soon I was ready to explode.

"Here comes!" I said and cut loose with a stream of liquid that could have been shot from a fire hose. I drenched the five men sitting in front of me, and even got two men at the next table."

"Holy fuck," one of them said. "I have never seen anything like that. Can we get her in a private room?" he asked his buddies.

"How much for a private room" the apparent leader of the pack asked me.

"$100 for the room and $200 per man for me," I told him, not believing for a minute that they would come up with it.

"Sold," said their leader, "as long as the no hands policy stays at the door."

"You can leave your pants at the door for all I care," I said. Once we are in that room, the only rule is that if I say NO, you stop. No rough stuff, but I can guarantee that each of you will get your tubes drained."

"Well what are we waiting for," one of the guys asked. We all trooped across the room to a door near one of the stages. Inside the room was a couch, a table and chairs and a queen sized mattress on the floor.

"OK, guys, get naked and show me your cocks. Let's get started with a little straight cocksucking. Who's first?" I asked. It didn't take them long to get naked and they circled around me, cock in hand. I sucked one, then another, then two at a time for about five minutes until I had a taste of everyone's peckers. Some tasted sweet and some sour. One was a bit smelly, so I told him to go to the bathroom and wash himself off. I spotted the biggest dick and told him to lie down on the bed. I climbed on him facing toward his face and started fucking him I saw one fellow with a long thin cock and told him to fuck my ass. He didn't need instructions. The remaining four milled around in front of me and I sucked them between strokes of my hips as I build up a rhythm with the cocks in my ass and cunt. Pretty soon we were working together and I could take one of the other men all the way down my throat. He didn't last very long and quickly pulled out and came all over my face. The guy fucking my cunt started grunting like he as about to cum, so I pulled off him and turned to a 69 position so I could swallow his cum. I jammed my pussy into his face and invited someone else to fuck me in the ass while I drained the guy on his back.

We swapped positions and holes and over the next five minutes I fucked five of them, sucked three off and had one guy pay me $200 for just for the right to jack off on my face. I made over $1,800 in less than an hour and had five orgasms in the process. This could be habit forming.

When I was finished with my first batch of guys, I cleaned the cum off my face and chest, put my thong and heels on and headed back out to the audience. I got invited to do a lap dance for each of three fellows at the table next to the one where Eddie, Andy and George were sitting, so I spent part of my time grinding the crotches of these guys while making eyes at Eddie and George. When I finished with them I was three hundred richer and ready (at last) for the guys I had come in with.

I sat down in Eddie's lap and wiggled my buns against his cock to make sure it was good and hard. I reached down and unzipped him and pulled his cock out and ground my cunt into it. I wasn't fucking him, at least not technically. But we were both having fun. George said, "Lets' go to a private room. Are you ready, Susie?"

"I'm ready to suck and fuck all three of you completely dry, but it will cost you $500 each." I knew the price was steep, but I also knew that these guys made plenty of money. Andy said "Ouch" and I looked at him and said, "No tickie, no tushie." He got the picture pretty quick.

I got up and grabbed Eddie by his dick and led him to the private room. We piled in and they piled on. In no time, I had one cock in each of my orifices and three men sweating and grunting. George came first, so I licked him clean and focused on bringing Andy and Eddie to a complete boil. In a few minutes, their kettle as at a screaming boil, and I was able to collect two more mouthfuls of cum. I went back to George and showed him my mouthful of cum soup. He asked me if I would swallow it, so I closed my mouth, drained it of cum and opened it back up to show them, "All gone... but room for more."

I grabbed George's cock and started sucking on it until he got hard, and then I pushed him on his back and mounted him, this time with my butt facing his head. I took Eddie's cock in my mouth and gave him my very best deep throat. Andy just stood by and watched me suck George until he was all gone, while he played with his own cock. Pretty soon, he was pounding his cock and ready to cum again. I kept George's cock in my mouth but turned enough for Andy to dump his load on my face. George followed suit moments later, leaving only Eddie with his cock stuck straight up my pussy with only one orgasm. I started pounding on Eddie as hard as I could and pretty soon, I could feel that tell tale expansion that starts in the balls as a man gets ready to cum. I pulled off Eddie and finished him off with my mouth and made sure I directed his load onto my face and chest as well. If I am going to be a cum slut, let's do it right, I had decided.

After I had finished all three of them off, I rubbed the cum into my face and chest and stepped back into the dance hall. I immediately got propositioned for another lap dance or six and a couple more invitations to the party room. When I was done, I had sucked and / or fucked at least 17 cocks and I had made almost $7,000 for the evening's work. And I had a job offer from the bar's owner.

I may have been able to do a couple more rounds, but Eddie was my ride, so I pulled on my button up blouse, but I just tied it rather than button it. My dress was still soaked, so I just kept the thong and we rode back to the office parking lot like that. I got into my car and headed for home with some great stories to tell my lover. But first, I wanted one more load of cum on my chest, so as I walked up to the house, I rang the door bell and when Bob answered, I knelt in the open doorway and gave him a blow job... and swallowed every drop.

To be continued...

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers
12