Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

Julie found a man she liked and pulled him onto the stage as Judi did the same. They undressed the man they had selected and started to suck him off. Julie's man got hard quickly and Julie walked him over to Susan who grabbed his cock and started to deep throat him as I watched from beneath her. Judi's man was ready soon and she offered her man to Susan as well. She now had me in her pussy and one cock in each hand, and I wasn't going to last long. I said, "Honey, I am about to cum. Where do you want me?"

"Right where you are, my love," she said as she squeezed her pussy tightly and milked my cock. My balls tightened and I shot my load deep into her cunt and then collapsed beneath her. As I softened, she rolled off me and said to the two men she was jacking and sucking, "You lie down and take over where Bob left off. And you get to fuck my ass. I want you both deep inside me. And you, my love," she continued to me, "You go recharge your batteries. There's more waiting for you."

I rolled off the mattress and crawled to my chair as Susan positioned herself to take on the two men. As soon as they were inside her, Julie delivered another cock with a man attached for her to suck on, and Judi delivered another. Then both went off to recruit other men for Susan to play with. I watched as Julie approached a man who was watching another couple fuck. She walked up to him and put an arm around his neck and her hand on his balls and she started kissing him. She dropped to her knees and unzipped him and pulled out his cock and started to suck him off. He sat down on an empty chair and tried to pull Julie into his lap to fuck her, but she said, "Susan gets you first. Once you have cum in her or on her, I'd love to fuck you."

"She's rather busy right now," the fellow said.

"Yes, I agree. Feel free to join in. She gets your first load, and then Judi and I can fuck you."

"OK, babe, if that's the way it works, I better get in line." He got up from his chair, shed his clothes and walked up on stage. As soon as Susan saw him, she grabbed his cock and started sucking on it. She rotated between the three men standing in front of her while she fucked the two other men inside her.

The fellow fucking her ass pulled out and shot his load on her back and Susan turned to the fellow who had just joined her and said, "My ass is open. You snooze, you lose!"

He quickly knelt behind her and inserted his cock and got into the swing of things, so to speak. I watched as Julie and Judi delivered one man after another to Susan. Some came on her face, some in her mouth and many in her pussy and ass, and she kept on going. She was a regular energizer bunny.

I was casually stroking my cock watching all this happen as Julie walked up to me and smiled. She straddled my lap and pulled my cock into her pussy and started to fuck me back to life. I saw Judi do the same with one of the men who had fucked Susan earlier and pretty soon, everything became a big blur. I came inside Julie and sat back to watch the show as Julie found two men to make her into a sandwich.

I was still sitting in front of Susan when Susan pulled herself off the two men she was fucking and stood in front of me. She had one hand on her left nipple and her other hand deep inside her cunt and she had a glazed look on her face. "I'm coming again," she muttered. "Drink me, my sweet." She straddled my lap and put her pussy up to my face and drenched me with cum. I drank what I could, but she kept on cuming over and over again. When she finally stopped, she bent down and licked her cum from my face and then collapsed in the chair next to me.

"All fucked out?" I asked her with a big grin.

"Just about," she smiled back.

The gorgeous blonde who ushered me to my seat appeared in front of Susan and dropped to her knees before Susan's cum covered pussy. The blonde started to lick the cum from Susan's belly and legs and then directly from her cunt. Susan just lay back and held my hand and enjoyed the attention from the blonde. And sure enough, pretty soon, Susan's hips started to move as she responded to the pussy licking she was getting. "I'm going to come again," she moaned. She pulled the blonde away from her pussy and showered her with another load of female jism. How she could manufacture as much as she did has always been a mystery to me, but she thoroughly drenched the blonde. The blonde looked up at me with Susan's juices all over her face and hair and reached for my cock. She sucked me hard and then even harder, driving my cock deep down her throat. She swallowed me whole and even licked my balls while my cock was deep in her throat.

Susan watched her deep throat me and said, "Wow, she's really good."

"Uh huh," was all I could get my mouth to say. Her blow job was pure heaven. It took awhile, but eventually I could feel another load making its way from my balls to my cock. I twitched and grunted and finally dumped a decent size load in her mouth. She kept me in her mouth until I was completely drained and soft and then stood up and bent over Susan. Susan looked up to the blonde and opened her mouth and I watched as the blonde drizzled my cum into Susan's mouth.

I saw Julie nearby and she was watching as Susan and the blonde swapped my cum. Julie quickly came to Susan and pointed to her own mouth and the two of them did another cum swap. The three of them traded my cum between themselves several times until there was nothing left, and then they all looked at me and smiled.

"That was fun. Let's find some more cocks to drain," said Julie as she and the blonde got up and went on a cum hunting safari. I lost track of them as Susan and I sat side by side holding hands and enjoying the moment together in the midst of the great orgy around us. I was gently stroking my cock and she was playing with her clit ring. Both of us were pretty blissed out when Jeff walked up looking both excited and bedraggled. He said, "This is going to get me the Academy Award of Porn. I have the best footage I have ever captured and Susan, you are going to be a real porn star... if you want to be."

Susan looked up at him and slowly continued playing with her pussy. "Does that mean I will have to quit my day job?" she asked with a wry grin.

"No, it means that you won't have to work your day job ever again. I can make you guys very rich, and all you have to do is what comes naturally."

To be continued... (maybe)

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers
12