Opening Up

Story Info
I discover the pleasure of big cock
2.8k words
3.99
110.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to tell you my story. It is a story of great love and trust between me and my husband, it is also an attempt to describe the indescribable. I hope I have the ability to accomplish what I am setting out to do . . .

I came again, probably for the forth or fifth time, I'd lost count. Oh, who am I kidding, from the moment he entered me there was no counting, there was nothing, nothing but the feeling of his enormous cock filling me. We always hear that size doesn't matter and, to a certain extent, that is true. From my enlighten perspective though the saying should be, "size doesn't matter . . . unless its really big."

I felt his body twitch, the type of twitch that indicates someone has entered the first stage of sleep. He had cum with me on my last orgasm, lain atop me for a few seconds while we caught our breath, and then rolled off to lay beside me. It always takes me a few minutes to gather myself after fucking him. You see, cumming on a very large, thick cock takes you to places normal orgasms cannot. Don't get me wrong, those are wonderful but until your body has given itself over to that kind of penis you cannot understand.

Now that we were finished, with round one at least, and he lay beside me engulfed in satisfied sleep I begin to take in my surroundings, remembering were I am. I look off to my right to see my husband sitting quietly in the hotel arm chair, nude, totally relaxed except for his fully erect cock, feet up on the ottoman.

He looks directly into my eyes with a a slight but very satisfied smile, the look that I know is an expression of love, respect, and admiration. God, I love that man! During these moments, the time immediately after my lover has taken me beyond the point where I have any semblance of control over my body, I can't help but search his face for signs of hurt or jealousy. As always, there are none. I return his gaze, smile back at him, and close my eyes.

In a minute or two he will come and enter me himself. My pussy, super stimulated from the stretching and pounding it just took; his cock, on a hair's trigger from watching me for the last hour or so, we will both be cumming in seconds. It is incredible!!! For the next few minutes though he knows I am too sensitive to be touched so he lets me recover and I lay limp, eyes closed.

"Oh my goodness," I think to myself, amused as I often do in these afterglow moments, "how did we get here?" I had never been "that" type of girl growing up, never been promiscuous, and certainly never ever though of having sex with another man once I was married. So, how did I come to be here in this situation, a situation i had fought against? Eyes closed, mind and body content, my thoughts wandered back . . .

From the very first time I had sex with my husband I knew I would always be sexually satisfied by this man. He, from that very first time until this very moment, made it his job to find every sexually stimulating point on my body and constantly explored new ways to exploit them for my pleasure. I am constantly amazed that after twenty plus years of marriage that he can still make me squirm and cum in new ways. Fuck, I am a lucky woman!

Some years ago he started experimenting to see how many of his fingers he could put inside me while working my clit with his oh so talented tongue. For years, he had been using one or two fingers on my G-spot while licking me to give me earth shattering head. Then one night he added a finger, index through ring if I remember correctly. I responded to the added girth immediately, not letting him work my G-spot but surprising both of us and grinding down to his third knuckle, fucking his hand. I came hard! Like a blood hound on the scent, my husband was all over this newly discovered sexual stimulus.

Those three fingers started to make more frequent appearances inside me, I did not complain. Eventually, the pinky joined its' mates. As I lay panting from an earth shattering orgasm, barely able to pick my head up to look at him asked, "how many fingers did you have in me?" He just smiled, held up the four fingers on his left hand and encircled them at the third knuckle with the thumb and forefinger, "fuck!!!" I exclaimed as I flopped breathlessly back down to the pillow.

Some weeks or months later I was elected by my girlfriends to pick up some adult gag gifts for a friend's bachelorette party. Not wanting to go to the adult store alone, I enlisted my husband to accompany me. As I gathered the items on my list he wandered off to "browse."

My basket full of naughty toys I made my way over to him. As I approached he glanced in my direction and gesturing with a nod of his head toward the display in front of him and says, "what do you think?" Looking in the direction of his nod I am confronted with an assortment of large thick dildos. My stomach flutters and all I can do is look back at him and mumble, "Yes." He smiles nods and replies, "which one?" A little nervously I tell him to chose. He makes a show of browsing a bit more but I know he has already made up his mind. He reaches out to grab not the biggest model but darn close to it. "Oh my!" I exclaim as I read the packaging, 8 inches long and 6.5' in circumference, "that will never fit!" With the same smile, "trust me," he says and turns away toward the register. Numbly, I follow and notice a warm and slick sensation building down below.

Our kids were staying with his parents for the weekend so we planned to make a night of it and head out to dinner after shopping. Throughout dinner i was very distracted thinking about my new toy waiting in the car. He knew it too occasionally smirking at me with that I know what you are thinking you naughty girl look. I couldn't wait to get home yet was slightly nervous due to the size of that thing.

Dinner complete and the sexual tension running high we make our way home groping each other in the car. No sooner are we through the door than he has me up against the wall and we are all over each other. A few minutes of this and he abruptly pulls away instructing me to get ready and into bed. I do what I need to do while he cleans our new toy for its maiden voyage. No more than five minutes later I am on my back, knees up, legs spread wide as my husband uses fingers and tongue to prep my tight cunt. I hear the tube of lube being opened then feel the cool slipperiness of the well lubed monster cock head touch my lips. He leans forward, resumes licking my swollen clit, and begins to apply slight pressure to the toy.

The considerable head of this thing makes it just inside my hole and stops dead as the shaft meets the resistance of my tightness. At this point, I feel wonderful. The licking, the fullness, god I could have cum right then. He slowly moves the head in and out, I breath deeply trying to relax my muscles. So on the edge of cumming he starts to apply more steady pressure patiently sliding it inside me. I cannot believe or convey the feeling at this point, calling it either pleasure or pain would be such an understatement.

Slowly his tongue swirls, slowly I am being split apart. I can do nothing, I have no control over my body. My entire world exists in the few square inches between my legs. After a few minutes or a few hours, I really could not tell you, the forward motion ceases and ever so slightly the glorious thickness inside begins to rock back and forth. I am beginning to be fucked. The in & out motion increases with the cadence of the amazing tongue on my clit. I begin to feel the first spasms of orgasm. Usually, to an extent, I can control this, now, I had no control whatsoever. The orgasm was being ripped from my body. Not only was it being ripped from my body but it was coming from places deeper that any orgasms has ever come from. Honestly, I think my scalp came.

After slowly withdrawing the dildo from my quivering, limp body my husband mounted me and ever so gently fucked my tender, sensitive pussy to several more orgasms. I was in heaven.

The next day driving to pick up the kids we talked about our new experience, reliving some of the details. After a short pause in the conversation, my husband asks, "so what do you think about finding a guy with a large cock to fuck you?" I couldn't believe my ears, I was instantly so angry with him. I can't tell you verbatim what I said but it had a lot to do with what type of person do you think I am, I am not a slut, we are married, the only person I am ever going to fuck is you and on and on. I really don't think he knew what hit him. He apologized immediately, I got over it (not so immediately).

We continue our normal lives, having great sex, using the large toy occasionally. Then something happened that I didn't expect. While I didn't crave the big toy all the time the fantasy of using it started to appear more and more frequently when i would masturbate. And then one time the truly unexpected happened. While masturbating and fantasizing about being spread open by the large toy I suddenly found myself wrapped around a man (not my husband) being pounded by his huge penis. I lay there, after, thinking, "what is happening to me?"

Although I didn't intend it, the man with the huge cock started to make regular appearances in my fantasies, even showing up when my husband used the toy on me. Of course in the fantasy "he" would be on top of me mounting me missionary, I realized I wanted that feeling, a man's weight, his hips pushing my legs wide, his breath in my ear and tongue in my mouth. I didn't mention this to my husband as I didn't want to reopen the "finding a guy with a big cock" conversation. What I did do though was to research online and buy a harness the toy could be slipped into and he would then wear.

A few days later the package arrived. I opened it, tested it to make sure the toy fit, seeing that it did tucked it away for the date night we had planned a few nights later.

I'll skip all the date night nitty gritty and foreplay of our love making and get right down to the important stuff here.

After dinner out we proceeded directly to the bed. We kissed and undressed each other, just as he was on his way down, I stopped him and told him I had a little surprise. I had him close his eyes, reached under bed, held the contraption up in front of him and let him open his eyes. After a few seconds (very few) of him figuring out what all the straps and all were, his face lit up into a great surprised smile. I smiled back, held it out to him and said, "put it on." He nearly jumped off the bed, was securely strapped in and was inching his way back down to my pussy in under a minute.

I had mentioned earlier, until now we had only been using the large toy manually while he gave me head. So, the experience as a whole wasn't really like getting fucked. The use of the harness took care of that. Oh god, being able to spread my legs, kiss him, grab his ass, guide that huge piece of meat into me, control him while I stretched around it, and silently give him the go ahead when I was ready to take it was (almost) the real deal. The fucking I got that night, the absolute knee weakening, full body orgasms were never to be forgotten. After being fucked practically insensible for I don't know how long my brain surfaced long enough to realize I was being spoken to. I opened my eyes to realize it was my husband, until then I had been totally lost in my "mystery man" fantasy. He was smiling at me, asking if I was enjoying myself. I think I somehow replied that I was and noticed that I was being turned over and being told to get on my hands and knees. I told him that there was no way I could take any more to which I received a, "we'll see."

At this point, there was definitely not enough energy in me to resist, nor did I really want to. As I assumed the request position I found I only wanted more cock, big cock. My body and mind existed solely to be fucked, cum and be fucked again. I had turned into a entirely carnal being. Until that moment, I don't think I knew what the word wanton meant. In that moment, I realized that if there were other men in the room, I would have taken them all, I would have loved it and it would have been right.

Now, I love to be fucked doggie style, however, I have never cum in that position. That was about to change.

If I thought I was transformed prior to the doggie fucking I received, I was very mistaken. As soon as I was mounted from behind, feeling that length and girth take me, pound me, control me, I completely lost any semblance of control I had left. I knew I was talking, yelling, screaming, urging him on but I, until this day, could not tell you what I said other than what was relayed to me later.

Not a woman to be much of a "talker"during sex apparently I was quite the dirty little, cock craving bitch that night. I won't/can't relay verbatim what I said but it was all centered around huge cock, how much I loved it, needed, wanted it to fill me and him to make me (and I quote) his "big cock slut."

I wish we had recorded that session so i could have heard myself saying these things. For the longest time I thought he was making it up. But, as I found out in repeat episodes, with and without toys, I do turn into a different person capable of everything he told me I did and said.

Apparently, in my lust, I made it very clear that I in fact did want and need a "real" huge cock. For months we danced around that subject, feeling it out, setting ground rules etc. As these should be unique to each couple I will not relay those that we established. Suffice it to say that each person we have chosen has been extremely well vetted based on many criteria.

At the time of this writing, we have had a total of four different partners all have worked out well. Two in particular work very well for me. These we have stuck with. We (always we) see them both a few times each year. I cannot begin to tell you how sexually satisfied I and my husband are.

For the women reading this who are fortunate enough to be in a secure, loving relationship with a man or husband that wants to see you fuck a big cock I cannot urge you enough to try it at least a few times. I say a few as it can be difficult to find satisfying playmates right out of the gate.

Knowing what I know now I can't believe that I resisted this for so long. The pleasure it gives both of us is beyond compare. Each time we do this our relationship grows stronger and, if possible, we love each other more. Once you accept the fact that this type of play does not make you a bad person or a "slut" I promise you that you too will wonder why you ever hesitated.