All Comments on 'Opening Up'

by Life2shortnotto

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So when is

SO when Is she going to open up totally and let her husband get with a few new tight women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great insight

having had this discussion with my wife... finally with a BIG one... she "confessed" her love for the BIG ONE...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot

I find the thought of this extremely stimulating, and wish my wife would consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my big cock

I'd like to fuck your wet cunt with my big cock

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Big is King

If you can get your wife/partner to experiment you will both be in heaven! as this is easily the best form of sex to be close to your wife as she encounters a really large cock. And I can tell you they are not that easy to find! they don't grow on trees and you can waste an awful lot of time searching for a good stud but it is worth the effort. It goes without saying I enjoyed your story and hope it was factual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Delusional! 1 star!

Once the woman has been "opened up" as you term it then there is no going back. A person can desensitize themselves so that they need more and more to get off. Once the vagina has been stretched out to allow huge cocks into it then the poor hapless husbands regular size penis will never again measure up. It's simple stretching and as everyone knows as the body grows older it loses the elasticity it once had. Then the love making between the supposed "happy couple" just goes down hill. Just a matter of time til hubby gets sick of "driving the car thru a train tunnel" and finds himself a tunnel that fits him again like the wifee used to. This story is pure fantasy so be careful buying into the premise that old women can fuck huge cocks with no consequence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yea when is this going open up

When is going to get a good lay? I mean a hot young TIGHT woman. Not this worn out road smacked bitch that he is stuck with now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Found it rather boring but each to their own I s'pose.

It was definitely non erotic though. Better luck next time.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
I agree...

Differento to so many stories about cuckold, this one expresses exactly what I think. Only a couple that love each other very much are capable to go this way, and always thinking as WE and never as I or you...When a couple gets out of the WE, they are finished as a married couple...

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
not interested

in where this is going..

.

are we really supposed to get excited because she is interested in someone/something other than her husband?

.

meh.

.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
I liked this Story or Confession

I am happy for you and your husband. No one can reach inside you or your husband's mind and tell you what you should or should not feel or want. I am happy you two found your bliss and hoe you continue to nurture your new found desires. If there is more to tell then put it out there for us. Thanks for an exciting erotic honest show!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I read your bio

so now you are a crusader for adultery, bigger is better, and do not be satisfied with what you have?

.

sorry to read your life has been so disappointing for you.

.

try again with someone who appreciates you for who you are. and loves you as you are.

let yourself open up to the real world. it is very rewarding and quite satisfying.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid Stupid Stupid.

What straight man who loves his wife wants her to turn into a size queen who is only happy with a dick much bigger than his, why stay married, why stay faithful. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?????

All right, what the author think of her husband fucks tight pussy women???? Does she think her marriage would be successful? Or only one of the common hypocrita women, because she does not let her husband fucks other women?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Excellent debut

Thanks for sharing your story. I'd like to think this is a true story, but even if it isn't, it serves its function as a fantasy that is shared by many wives and husbands. I hope you will write additional chapters, and delve a little further into the feelings of the husband and wife. Maybe a chapter from the husband's perspective?

By the way, ignore the haters. They would never understand a relationship like this, as it takes a special type of bond, an unusual level of trust, and an absence of insecurity, to even consider something like this -- never mind the bravery needed to actually go through with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re:swingerjoe

Cocky, you and your kind needs to be ignored. You don't share a special bond, you and your kind are the lowest kind of human scum on earth. You know nothing about love and commitment to a marriage. You know only your carnal desire and you live by it, no matter who gets hurt. You sickos really need your own category so you can wallow in your shit anytime you want and we won't have to weed out the crap that's being posted in loving wives.( ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i read

your bio and must say that if you are as smart as you say you are you would know that what works for one doesn't work for another, if that was the case as in your story most women and men are very happy with what they have so why take the chance that only a person with the I.Q. of an gnat would do. People like yourself who in your bio describe yourself as smart and not a slut, well in most other peoples mind you are the definition of an idiot and a slut.In closing i will not judge you but i hope you never have kids because i would really pity them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Excellent debut

Actually, someone who can't just post their opinion of a story without trashing others for daring to have a different opinion is a far more apt definition of hater. What, did the comments hit to close to home? Did they endanger your world view?

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
Interesting!

Almost without exception the insulting comments coming from ignorant , narrow minded and biased readers are submitted anonymously.

I wonder why that is.

Anyway here's a 5 star vote for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so... william 'the cuck' smyth

the term 'narrow minded' must be how you translate 'having self respect and not having a sick fetish' you nonce!!! 1* for this aberration of a story

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
not sure if i can rate

can't really rate this story, because it is a promotion for a certain lifestyle. really to all each their own. every relationship should be custom made. i have read stuff where the wife falls in love with her lover, where the wife no longer finds the husband sexually satisfying, or sometimes it will improve their sex life. I am curious though,if your willing to reciprocate? if your husband was attracted to another woman, would you let him have sex with her? i've been only in one open relationship so not a lot of experience there. i mean both slept with others but it was limited to whom we can trust. it lasted for only 6 months, we ended up breaking up mutually. she and i found someone else, so that can also happen. also would you feel insecure if he had sex with a younger woman? i really want to know the female prospective on this. i mean most stuff you read on this site, it is usually the wife that is allowed other sexual partners. also i am not the type to believe in true love, rather it it is a bond you form over time, and takes energy to maintain. and please only females respond to me because i want a female view on this.i can already figure what most men think like. due to my inquisitive nature, i have to ask.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a shame

As couple we decided early on to be totally honest with each other & we now have an amazing half open relationship that has spanned 15yrs.

I pride myself as being the 1st man to ever make the love of my life gush & even though others have since it wasnt until about a year ago that we found someone that actually made her squirt. The reason being the size of his cock.

We can relate to you, because now my wife has experienced full body orgasims that leave her incapable of speech let alone anything else. Feeling her body twitching in my arms afterwards is simply amazing & if that makes me a cuckold well then so be it, because I'm the happiest cuckold in the world knowing Ive helped the woman I love go to the next level in her sexuality & enjoy everything her body is capable of.

Yes size matters :)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?????

@ Cuckanon All right your wife is a sizequeen. But she was happy if you fuck other women and you would have big orgasm from a 23 years old woman or other younger women?? I ask you against I know you are cuckold if your wife liked you fuck other women???

One part of the women are PAIN from big cocks so not every women are size queen.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
to each their own

both sides need to chill. everyone is built differently. For those who are like life2shortnotto that share that lifestyle and it works for them it makes their marriage happier. neither she nor her husband is complaining. for some the lifestyle doesn't work at all. no relationship style is superior. for some they might leave their spouse for their lover. there are stories out there of working and not working. One of my relative, his gf of 5 years left him for bigger cock, but he moved on and he is happier. that is a case where it did not turn out. it depends on someone's biological response. the brain can leave you with a feeling of love after sex with someone, that is why you have to know yourself before you engage in a certain lifestyle. obviously life2shortnotto can separate sex and love. for some people sex is such and intimate experience that it can form bonds, and some it is just recreational. like i said people have to know themselves. everyone who is judgemental needs to chill. she is not harming her husband so whats up with the vitriol. really i would be more judgemental if a husband left for a tighter pussy, or a woman left for a bigger cock. i've seen it happen before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting.

Not one word about the story from W. Smyth, yet he attacks others for having an opinion. Get over the anonymous bit Smyth, your bio doesn't say one stinking word about you either. You've been on this kick for some time now. Give it a rest. Here' one star to offset your score, since I doubt you've even read this. At least I'm honest with my score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SLUT

All I can say, you may not think you're not a slut, but you are not only a SLUT, you are also a WHORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
could also be known as.....

'How I got selfish and became a slut"

Funny, despite claiming to be smart, you can't see your rationalizations as just that. I don't care what your rationalizations are, act like a slut, you are a slut. I pity your husband who apparently has so little self esteem he has rationalized letting you become an adultress as the ultimate act of love. LOL! Why are you even married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To each their own

is a very sensible saying. Many different cells between our respective ears are an action or reaction and what any one of us feels that we NEED is up to each one of us.

If we should happen to be or become as rich as this lovely lady, and I am speaking as a generality not having met either her or her husband, we may or may not have the nerve or whatever to try the experiment. I have never figured the rational for bad mouthing any folks who do things that hurt no one. I enjoyed the story, very much

and admire the skill of the writer !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Everybody is not equal

For size queens are difficult to understand not every woman is equal.

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a Hoot

You must be laughing yourself silly. All these people taking you seriously.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Anything that has the closet cuckold, misogynist little anons this up in arms had to be worth a read. And it was, nice debut story, don't let the toxic trolls that make up this community get you down. Half the anonymous comments here are the same one or two pathetic, lonely little men spamming their vile hatred at any woman who doesn't live up to their idiotic standards, and the rest are lonely, bitter old men or pathetic little virgins.

Really, all their comments should just be deleted and anonymous feedback should be turned off entirely, make this portal a tolerable place again.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Well I suppose

that If a man gives consent to his wife, and If he has absolutely no jealousy, and If he doesn't mind not being the best lover his wife ever had, and If he can find a big dick guy that is SAFE and If wifey promised not to ever leave him for the more pleasurable penis man, and If hubby is alright with a stretch out pussy woman, and If hubby is okay with never having his own great experiences with sexy tight women, then this scenario may work. But that is a lot of Ifs!! Maybe it is better left a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantasy

Like the biography, it's fantasy, the rant of a wannabee, pity there are no minus scores

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03almost 10 years ago
A concurring opinion

I wasn't going to comment but, after reading the other comments, felt I had to. for those readers who think it's necessary for the husband to "fuck another tight cunt", I would remind them that the husband hasn't asked for that privilege. He is happy with his wife and her activities; for those who say the wife here is a slut or selfish, I would remind them that the husband and the wife agreed upon this course TOGETHER and that they have established compatible ground rules that THEY are satisfied with. Lastly, this story is well told, albeit an editor could have made it better by eliminating the few grammatical errors, spelling errors and omitted words that really do not detract from the story but may detract from the author's work. I want to thank the author for telling her story and that of her marriage mate. This lifestyle is not for everyone but it is for some a real eye opener and a real creative way to make their marriage even better than it was before the experience that they have shared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sorry

but if I were your man, I'd be long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hubby

Should find a younger woman that is hotter than frumpy old wifey... You know tighter pussy, better at giving head, eager to take it in the ass.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great to hear your point of view. We'll done

Enjoyed hearing your perspective and making it a mutually beneficial experience.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
Welcome!

You picked a tough crowd to place your first story. Don't worry about the low score, that's common on LW. You really wrote a good story and must have done a good job craft-wise, I didn't read a comment complaining about bad grammar. I got a few of those and know what--they were mostly right. I hope I've improved, at least I don't get so much grief. I went in this to advise you and any new writer to listen to the constructive comments.

Anyway, I gave you a *****. If this is fiction you should be able to follow up, and I hope you do. If it's not fiction that may be a little tougher. Lots of Lock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THE TIDES OF CRAP AT THE GATES OF LATRINE

You tenderly persuaded me ... to attain the blissful peak of ...

SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE VOMITING !!!

UNO ESTRELLA !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well done

Yes, a bit of a difficult crowd. I loved the story personally, so damn the naysayers and keep up thegood work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brush Them Off Like Weed Seeds....

Your story was beautifully written.

Just brush off those negative whiners and crybabies like you would the weed seeds you pick up in life as you hike through a beautiful meadow. Unfortunately they exist even in the most scenic places, but you can't let a few weeds stop you from enjoying the landscape.

Maybe a story about your experiences later on with these men.

Keep up the good work, 'cause, Life truly is short.

Nesher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking stupid cunt & wimp ass male character.

It sucked as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
likedit

I enjoyed this a lot. Very erotic

Being a doctor I love the comments that think a womans vagina can be made bigger or "looser" buy a large penis. A womans vagina recovers to normal size after CHILDBIRTH!!! But you think a big dick is going to strech it bigger?? Is anyone really that dumb?

1jbm1jbmalmost 10 years ago
Hot and enjoyable story!

I enjoyed your story, and encourage you to write more.

Very hot and erotic!

I sit with a hard cock after reading, wishing this were my wife and I.

Thanks for a very good read

joe

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
Very pleasant

Although I am not into "sharing" in any way, shape or form, I found this story to be very understandable and acceptable and well done. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please let us know when you divorce

You have no respect for your husband or your marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy cow girlie, how high can you pile that crap?

And it makes one to vomit too. Just quit. Please. Don‘t give up your dayjob.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

Silly fantasy from an author with a fantasy profile. SJ extols the courage of the wonderful people who are secure enough and in love enough to share their wives with others. This is just as much fantasy as this story. The comments from those who claim the same lifestyle are laughable.

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 1 year ago

Great story ! It's my biggest fantasy to watch my wife being fucked by a larger cock . I wish I had the courage to ask her to do this for me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a shame the husband had to begin wearing Depends once he lost control of his anal sphincter after taking those big cocks up his ass so often. No doubt worth it, though, for as the the slut wife reported, "The pleasure it gives us both is beyond compare."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut wife cuck husband!! Despite what she selfishly believes …this sham

Marriage is headed for the gutter!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous