Ophelia & Tyrone 4ever: Tyrone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breath soothed the air like moving straits of cloud.

She felt his cock go soft inside her, and then carefully he slid out as she slumped on the bed, curling up to look at him.

Drips of cum were sticking onto her dress, and she was a mess. A pre-Raphaelite mess with ivy spun hair, and heavy moony eyelids that hung under the weight of dark reaching eyelashes.

He looked at her with the pained expression of a wounded animal.

Ophelia wanted to touch him, but he had disappeared out of the bedroom, into one of the rooms of the house.

Tyrone stumbled into the kitchen naked and poured himself a wineglass of Malibu before unsuccessfully attempting to down it. But he was an inept alcoholic and mixed it with some apple juice that tasted god-awful.

He could bully her, it didn't change the fact that when he fucked her he felt like a whore. He would need to visit his neighbour again soon.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ophelia was quivering, shaken by her 'encounter' with Tyrone. She dialled Mr Waterman's number.

"Hello? Hello Ophey." Mr Waterman sounded incredibly sober.

"Daniel. I-I can't get a lift with you. I may come, a bit later." Ophelia tried to temper the tremor out of her voice.

"What, are you sure? We can come by later and pick you up."

"I don't know how long I will be. Tom, can you pick her up?" Ophelia did not like the sound of Tom.

"Who's Tom? It's okay. I have a car, I can drive."

"No, no he's fine with it, he'll be there in an hour."

"I don't know how long I am going to take Daniel. Give me some time!"

"An hour is sufficient time. See you later Ophey!" With that, Mr Waterman's mobile was silent.

---------------------------------------------------------

Her dress was coated in sweat and slithers of cum; her hair had adopted a particularly wild posture. Her make up was smeared, her corset unworkable. She discarded it all, shedding the contrived attempts at dignified beauty in layers until her face was as naked as her body.

The door slammed. Tyrone going for another thoughtful evening walk, she mused. Did he even do any art? His studio (the shack on the lawn) was filled with empty pizza boxes and long-dried tubes of acrylic paint. His unfinished sculpture looked like it did three months previous- unfinished. Not that you could hurry greatness, but Tyrone simply had never been that great.

Just handsome.

When she was young, handsome and greatness had seemed synonymous.

She had a shower, and caressing her breasts with the slightly scratchy sponge, still sensitised from the sex and foreplay, gently teased out her dark brown nipples, thinking of Tyrone's rough touches. Water beat down on her like falling stars, glowing transparencies smashing on soft earth. She slowly washed cum of her thighs, she looked down, seeing the hint of her pussy rising; a distant mound between her cleavage. She used her fingers to prise open her pussy lips, and sighed with longing. Dipping her finger between her lips she delved into her pussy, and then retrieved the pale secretion, no doubt a mixture of her cum, and Tyrone's. Bringing her finger to her mouth, she rubbed the secretion on her lips, and then licked her finger, but the taste was faint, diluted by the drumming streams of water. The taste had gone, it had been washed away. She felt a bit depressed for some reason and stopped the shower, drying herself before wandering into the bedroom.

She looked in the wardrobe; there was a plain pretty pink dress with a low cleavage. She could wear them with a pair of pink frosted stilettos, very society lady, very pretty. She would go for the understated look, maybe that would work.

---------------------------------------------------

Tyrone had many neighbours, a suburbia of eager pussy wrapped in silky nightgowns and kimonos. He cursed his bitch wife as he walked to Miss Lee's door. Bitch wife. Not real Asian, not real black. Miss Lee, on the other hand -truly Chinese- knew how to please a man, how to treat a man.

"Bitch wife.One day I'll get her some."

Miss Lee liked Tyrone, as far as she was concerned he was a real gentleman, and he was, when he was around her. Tyrone was slightly afraid of Miss Lee, though sweet and petite, delicate and fragrant, she was a connoisseur of knives, antiquated guns and devices that could turn a man hard or soft. In the pale velvety palms of Miss Lee, it made Tyrone hard.

He rang the doorbell; she opened and looked a little flustered, but then clearly composed herself.

"Hello Tyrone, how are you? Do you want to come in?"

"Yes Miss Lee, if that is okay."

She was in a fluffy green dressing gown, and fluffier green slippers that gave her a snowed in look, her silky black hair willowing like a slipped smoky halo across the flannel of the dressing gown.

He walked in; her room sparsely decorated with terracotta figures and quaint colourful pots delicately painted in seashell colours, no chair was too light or dark. Everything was terribly mellow yellow. The easing daintiness of the room was rudely interrupted by the stark vision of a very pale, redheaded woman tied to the dinner table leg with a cream dog collar, poised on all fours. Rebecca. He smiled with sincere humour at the sight of her gagged with her own orange panties, and banana stuffed up her pussy.

Miss Lee's flannelled figure waddled across to the sofa that was about four meters away from the table leg and turned on her wide screen television, instantaneously yawning at a rerun of Dr. Phil.

He didn't know where to stand or sit.

She regarded him, "You remember Rebecca right?"

He looked at blue-eyed Rebecca who made some muffling sounds in recognition of him.

Miss Lee did not take kindly to this, "Shut up slut bitch! Geez! You are always talking you Americans. Geez. Nothing good on television."

Miss Lee lit up a cigarette, looking like she had remembered some manners, she offered Tyrone one. He shook his head. She smiled daintily.

"Tyrone, you're a sweetheart right?"

"Right." He said with ponderous uncertainty.

"Do something about Rebecca's pussy, she's been like that for an hour. There's nothing on television, play with her clit or something. Use the nipple clamps if you like."

Tyrone looked at Miss Lee, "How come Rebecca's like this?"

Miss Lee untied her flannel gown and revealed her white shimmering body topped with small breasts, and large cranberry plump nipples jutting out.

Miss Lee smiled gracefully as she spread her legs across the sofa, "I went round to Rebecca's house last night for a girls night in. Innocent of course, the door was open, I walked in and she was in the kitchen, a cucumber wedged up her pussy. I wonder how it got there. She told me it was an accident. I acted sweet, she told me all about you, how she was addicted to chocolate, or rather your large, satisfying chocolate cock, so I blackmailed her, told her I would tell everyone, unless of course...she did a few satisfactory tasks for me. She is now my slut slave, it beats having goldfish. Now play! Play with her!"

Tyrone hesitated, but Miss Lee squinted at him aggressively, as she splayed open her cunt lips and began pinching her clit. Rebecca look startled, Tyrone shuffled towards her, not sure what type of performance Miss Lee expected.

Like someone at a pony show he stroked Rebecca's hair and then gently patted her bottom. Miss Lee's presence was crippling his style.

Miss Lee who had been rubbing herself stopped and rolled her eyes. She sprung up off the sofa.

"Tyrone this is terrible, you need to put morezest into it, morecock into it. Pull her knickers out of her mouth. Let's get this show on the road."

Tyrone tugged the knickers, streaked in saliva out of Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca gasped like she had been drowning.

Miss Lee who was circling like a great white Shark on a diet proceeded to bark instructions, "Take of your trousers Tyrone, Kneel in front! Now! Good, reach down and tug her breasts like cow udders! Really pull those nipples! Rebecca, take Tyrone's swollen cockhead into your lips but don't take all his cock in. Good"

*SNAP*

Tyrone's head flipped round, Miss Lee had taken a photo on her digital camera. He felt himself burn with shame as the honeyed wetness of Rebecca's lips tantalised him; reinforcing the baseness of his actions. How could he be so stupid?

Miss Lee saw the horrified expression on Tyrone's face and smiled benevolently, "Don't bother worrying Tyrone. I've taken far worse photographs whilst you were sedated in my bed. You would be shocked what your ass gets up to when your closed for business."

Tyrone felt betrayed, "You can't do that Miss Lee!"

Miss Lee revelled in it all; her large slanted eyes flickered with sadism, "Tyrone. You are a bad, bad boy, cheating on your wife, hurting the ladies of the neighbourhood. My remorse regarding you is precisely nil. You my dear are only good for your cock and the extras that we all know and love. Isn't that right Rebecca?"

Rebecca smiled and winked at Miss Lee.

Miss Lee blew Rebecca a kiss as she proceeded to sit down again and start playing with her pussy and perky titties.

Suddenly Rebecca grabbed Tyrone's ass cheeks, aggressive white fingers with red long nails dug into his inky black ass cheeks, he jerked fluidly and groaned in pain as Rebecca swallowed his cock in, flickering her tongue along the veins running on his shaft. She sucked him in so tight that when he tried manoeuvre his hard cock out of her mouth he would be sucked back into the vacuum of her wet mouth, a nest for a slithering tickling tongue and juicy little pink lips that were gagging on his largeness, as he began to fuck her throat, her nails scratching his bottom, making him jump and distort. Tyrone twisted Rebecca's nipples hard; Rebecca felt the shoots travel down her pussy like lightning. Her little fuck-hole gripped the banana, mashing it up more than it already was. Rebecca wiggled her shapely bottom in satisfaction.

Miss Lee approached Tyrone from behind, her dressing gown wide open but not discarded. She gently kissed the top of his bald head and used her hands to crane Tyrone's head backwards so that she could kiss his face, his eyelashes, the tip of his nose, his arrogantly sculpted lips, his cheekbones that reflected the yellow light like bronze brushed with gold dust.

Tyrone pumped Rebecca thirsty sucking mouth, Rebecca moved her hands away from Tyrone's tortured buttocks and held his hips as she humped the tip of the exposed banana, wedged in her pussy, against air.

Miss Lee stopped kissing Tyrone and walked in front, straddling Rebecca whilst she was still standing, so her breasts were level with Tyrone's face.

Miss Lee's eyes were wide open, like she was trying to drink in as much of what she was seeing as possible, make it more luminescent, more outrageous, she thrust her nipples into Tyrone's face, he gasped when Rebecca spanked his ass as she continued to aggressively flick and swirl his vulnerable cock.

Miss Lee's hands wrapped around the back of Tyrone's head, she cradled his head between her cleavage affectionately, "Tyrone, beautiful Tyrone, your cock is being sucked hard by a woman who is infatuated with your indifference, feel how she tries to suck you in. Now Tyrone, as you are being sucked in, you will now suck my nipples like she is sucking your cock."

So Tyrone sucked hard, so that Miss Lee squirmed, but her pleasure was entirely her own. Tyrone wanted Miss Lee. But Miss Lee had long ago decided to belong to no one.

He opened his lips, a scarlet velvety tongue darting out urgently thrusting the engorged tip of her nipple between his lips and teeth. Tyrone's cock thrust into Rebecca's gagging throat and then roughly, vengefully he squeezed Rebecca's breast so that he felt the hum of her surprise vibrate along his shaft, spread like a fog down to his tightening testicles.

He sucked in Miss Lee's nipples, trying to capture her gaze even though Miss Lee's eyes were rolled towards the ceiling.

He released one of Rebecca's swaying breasts, and allowed his hand to travel down Miss Lee's pale navel. Miss Lee emitted a girlish moan, as he spread her pussy juices across her labia, and then slowly circled in, until he was rubbing, flicking the little red clitoral button, flicking like he was playing with an on/off switch.

He bit a nipple; she began humping his hand and thrusting her breasts against his mouth, her knees quivering, her legs threatening to buckle.

Tyrone felt the ghost of an ascending touch quiver under his testicles, until a warm milky hand had engulfed his tight mahogany testicles. Rebecca squeezed his balls, and then sucked his cock in with extra hardness.

He could feel his orgasm peak, the cleft of his buttocks perspired, a hot spot building like white fire. He thrust hard into Rebecca's slut lips, and began to titty slap her. Rebecca moaned against his cock, her tongue swirling wetly and wildly; Red-hot, pink-hot tongue against a melting chocolate shaft.

He bit Miss Lee's other nipple and then stuck two fingers up Miss Lee's pussy, pumping with his channelled urgency, in the soft architecture of her musky cunt as his thumb rubbed her clitoris punishingly.

Miss Lee dug her fingers into Tyrone's back, and she looked him in the eye as she deliberately and slowly scratched upwards.

He shouted, he screamed.

His balls tightened until they felt stuck in air, then he came, spurting into Rebecca's mouth. His creamy hotness coating her mouth, she choked a little. He tugged her nipple so she swallowed more, milking the cream out of his cock.

Miss Lee clamped down of Tyrone's fingers and began to swivel, doing a sensual unconscious belly dance as she began to cum, her woman juices flowing down his finger, down her leg, onto Rebecca's red hair.

Tyrone, and Miss Lee disentangled themselves, leaving Rebecca with a banana in her pussy, abused red tits, engorged nipples, her lips and throat coated in cum, and a stupefied expression of a woman who had been unsatisfied but shocked. Rebecca tried desperately to contract an orgasm out of the banana, but she was left in lonely type of limbo.

Miss Lee closed her gown, and then went into the kitchen to boil the kettle.

No one spoke a word.

12