All Comments on 'Opportunities in Bad Economic Times'

by hardmanepr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please!

Please spellcheck/edit. You lost me a couple times - "armature" or "amateur"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There is hope

You could have a winner if you take your writing seriously .Remember that your readers aren't fools and if you don't write well then you won't have readers .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please take the time to spell check and grammer

If you watch what you are writing and spell check you will go far. You should watch the way you write for example you had the character telling the ladies they DID have to look at the other pictures if they were uncomfortable. I think you meant to say they DIDN'T have to look. Basically a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dad/son(s) should be recruited too

for women/moms like myself..dad/son(s) should be recruited too for hottt pics/movies in your scenerio...even hot families..preferably "bi"...and since your two characters are "bi" inclined...should be no problem..and definetly hottt..and what sex charged ladies/moms like myself really turn-on too...

SusieJSusieJover 14 years ago
Spelling errors???

No, I think he spelled bar correctly every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Left us hanging!

When will you contiue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The word is AD, or ADS, short for advertisement.

Just one of many spelling/grammar errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous