Opportunity in the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group after that was very personal. There were close-ups of her breasts and nipples, her belly, her ass and also her pubic bush. I drew my breath again when there was a photo of her pussy showing a puffy labia and a slightly open entrance with protruding inner lips. Drops of moistness were to be seen.

I looked up and saw that Gunilla thoroughly followed my looking through the pictures. She smiled sweetly and lowered her gaze.

"You know, you looked so sweet and innocent when you caught me in the nude that first time. But also very masculine having that handsome erection. You blushed so deeply and didn't know where to look but you couldn't resist staring at my breasts and pussy. I just loved it and as you might remember I didn't try to cover myself. I wanted you to look at me and to do it as much as you wanted." She smiled inwardly.

"I also was aware of you behind the bushes during the following days. I did my best to show you my body, didn't I? I have never moved around doing exercises so much in the nude before. I got a real good over all tan from it. My husband asked me about it later. And I knew that you jacked off. I got so proud that a young man fancied me enough to get his rocks off. You no doubt had a very nice erection and spurted loads of come. I fancied you standing there so lovely, young and innocent and with that great cock in hand. You were always erect when you stood behind those bushes and then so soon again when you had jacked off. I know you where there and heard you grunt when you came. And all that just because of me."

"Oh well, yes, you looked so wonderful. Yes, I jacked off several times looking at you and then again in bed at night," I said trying to sound casual. Gunilla certainly was. I looked at the pictures again.

The last group of pictures was very much to the point, very erotic. They could have been published in today's men's magazines. Pure porn of the highest quality. The model was again posing but very deliberately to look her best and very, very sexy. In some photos she was joined by a man with an erect cock poking her breasts, her ass and also her pussy. I recognized her husband. They must have used a self release on the camera.

In some photos she was lying or standing in positions ready to receive her lover. The camera was held at about cock level and the photos were taken as if the lover was approaching. On one she was bending over the fence with her feet apart ready to be mounted. On another she was lying on her back with raised knees and thighs wide apart. She was reaching out ready to hug her lover as soon as he came on top of her. The last photo made me pant hard. She was on her hands and knees with her ass towards the camera. The knees were well spread and her head and shoulders kept low. Her pussy was well exposed and small drops of moistness showed. It was a picture of a woman more than ready to be entered.

"You know," Gunilla whispered hoarsely. "You know, moments after that picture was taken our second child was conceived. My husband couldn't hold back any longer. He just dropped the camera and entered me which of course was just what I wanted . . . only that I had wanted it to be you. And what a fuck we had. He was hard as steel and very horny."

She got quiet lost in memories. She squirmed in her chair.

"I believe that you like these pictures and that they are sexy. My husband had begged to take photos of me in the nude for a long time. You remember that he was an avid amateur photographer? But I had always said no, not wanting to risk that the photos would fall into the wrong hands. But after our encounter I told him I was willing to pose for him. He became overjoyed. I also choose the place and time of day carefully. You recognize it of course.

You know, I had him to get naked as well after the first part of shots. I wanted him to think that it was he who made me hot. But it was you I thought of. I wanted photos for you. I fancied that you were standing behind those bushes, cock in hand jacking off and I made my best to pose for you. You can see that all the best photos are taken from that angle and with the sun behind the camera. I was very careful to make sure that the light should be right and that no shadows would shield my womanhood. My husband got it all exactly right, don't you agree?" She got quiet.

"Well, I made him take these pictures and thank god he was doing the development himself. I asked him for an extra set. My intention was to give them to you. The thought that you would look at these pictures, look at me in fact when you jacked off excited me. I had them in my purse several times thinking that I should hand them over but I always lost my nerve in the last moment. But now at last you have got them. I am very happy that you liked them. . . .Roll away now and take care of your wife. She has been looking at us for quite a while now. You may show her the pictures and tell her the story but I want you to be careful with them. I am still recognizable I think."

I was flabbergasted and tried to thank her telling how gorgeous she had been and still was but I am afraid that I wasn't very good at it. I hesitated to tell my wife but have done it now. After some initial hesitation she said that Gunilla had been very kind to me. Giggling heavily she said that Gunilla probably had been right. It would have been good for my development had she let me into her pussy. But on the other hand, she said, she was glad the Gunilla hadn't. If she had my wife hadn't become my first and only woman. God knows what would have happened, she said, if Gunilla had made a man of me long before I met my wife.

12