All Comments on 'Opposites Attract Ch. 05'

by theevilpeach

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG!!!

That was soooooo worth the wait! Totally 100% amazing. Please do NOT make me wait too long for the next one. This has got to be the most brilliant and my most favourite series on Literotica. Keep the stories coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ignorance breeds hate

wow, south georgia, one wonders why you took the time and effort to go out of your way to read and consequently give your ignorant and bigoted opinion on this story. i suppose you were merely browsing the gay category of the site to wax idiotic about how 'peverts' should be 'drowned'? however it seems more likely that what they say is true: those who insist on broadcasting their hate for gays, are usually the ones hiding something from themselves...

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
Oh...MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh GOD... that was soo great!!! and they were just making out!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous