Opposites Attract Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Raul shrugged. "I'm not to fussy, whatever suits you. I'll eat any pizza that doesn't come with anchovies or mushrooms. I hate both."

Koen smiled as he picked up the phone and placed their order. The guy on the phone told him their order would be there in forty minutes. Koen thanked him and hung up the phone and returned to sit on the other couch.

Forty minutes later a loud knock on the front door alerted Koen that their pizza had arrived. Paying for the pizza he thanked the delivery boy and returned to the lounge. Moving a pile of recent newspapers, a few DVDs and two used coffee mugs from the table Koen replaced them with the pizza.

"Oh I forgot to tell you there was a call for you yesterday." Raul suddenly said, wiping sauce from his mouth with his hand and licking it off, as he broke the companionable silence between them.

"Oh? Who was it?" Koen asked curiously, pausing with a new slice half way to his mouth.

"Dunno, was some guy. Said his name was Brant." Raul replied with a shrug, but curiosity showed on his face, in his golden eyes. "Sounded and felt like a 'wolf to me."

Koen froze at the sound of the familiar name. "Brant? Are you sure that's who it was?"

"Yes, of corse, I wrote it down somewhere." Raul replied insistently, getting to his feet and heading towards a wooden office desk that housed the phone and computer equipment. The was a cork notice board on the wall behind the desk and Koen watched as Raul pulled an orange post it note from the board with a satisfied air. "Yeah here it is. Brant."

"What did he want?" Koen asked half afraid and half curious of the answer as he accepted the post it note, Raul's untidy, sprawling handwriting had indeed written Brant, called 7.45, Saturday for Koen. As much as he longed for and missed his pack he didn't want them finding him, it was best they stayed away from him.

"Didn't say and wouldn't leave a message. He just said that he'd try again and hung up on me." Raul answered with a frown. "Why shouldn't I have told him anything?"

Koen forced himself to shrug, pasting a careless smile on his face. "Nah, don't worry about it. I'm sure if it was important enough for him to call me the first time, he'll call again."

Raul looked at him suspiciously, sensing or smelling that Koen wasn't telling the complete truth. It was very hard for 'wolves to lie to each other, even harder to make a convincing lie in the first place. Natural wolves were too honest to lie and Koen felt his wolf frown, not happy with Koen's lie himself, deception was too man-like a behavior for his wolf to like. Koen ignored Raul's look and changed the subject.

"Why are you home anyway? Thought you'd have a hot date too." Koen heard himself saying, wondering why he'd said that for. It was none of his business and the hint of jealousy in it wasn't impressing him.

Raul gave him a curious look. "I just told you I worked a double shift and was resting. Plus I'm not that much of a party animal that I have to go out constantly you know." He replied the last said with a teasing smile.

Koen felt a smile twitch at his lips. "Wonder what gave me the impression that you party a lot." He retorted.

Raul shrugged widening his eyes to look innocent. "Who knows, perhaps you listen too much to what others say about me."

Koen snorted, the smile winning out this time.

Koen blinked in surprise as Raul threw the crust of his pizza at him. "What was that for?" He asked.

Raul laughed, dipping his fingers in his coke he flicked his fingers at Koen. Koen glared as the coke flicked in his face and threw his own pizza crust at Raul. The urge to play was never far away from 'wolves and very little could get them going. Soon the pair of them were flicking each other with coke and rolling around on the carpet wrestling around and play fighting.

Koen managed to pin Raul to the carpet, their struggling had caused Raul's t-shirt to ride up leaving a good portion of his flat, muscled abs showing.

"What have we here?" Koen asked him around the grin on his face, his wet hair having been ripped loose of the hair tie was hanging down in their faces.

He positioned his fingers against Raul's sides and flexed, quickly and lightly. Raul squirmed, trying to get away from the fingers digging into his ticklish sides.

"Nothing." Raul answered around his own grin, obviously trying to force is body not to respond or give into his ticklishness.

"If it's nothing you won't mind me doing this will you?" Koen teased as he flexed his fingers again, tickling him ruthlessly.

It didn't take long for Koen to reduce Raul to hysterical laughter as he squirmed and withered under his weight and relentless fingers.

"Stop! . . . Stop!" Raul gasped out between panting breaths, but Koen ignored his pleas, continuing to taunt him.

"Seriously! . . . I'll piss . .. On you!" Raul threatened between helpless laughter and the tears pouring down his face as he tried to squirm away from Koen's fingers.

Koen grinned down at him not moved. "Doesn't scare me, it's only piss."

". . Come on . . . Best jeans . . ." He pleaded.

Koen relented a bit. "Say that I've got a bigger dick then you."

Raul shook his head. "Never .. . .. . . It's smaller . .. . Then . . . My baby bothers . . . If I had one . . . "

Koen shook his head, looking down at Raul with a disappointed expression. "I think you deserve more torture don't you? Now you'll have to say I'm hotter then you." He pronounced with a regretful sigh as he increased his torture.

Raul screamed with laughter as Koen leaned down to plant a big raspberry on his exposed stomach. "Alright!!" He yelled. " Your . .. Hotter than . . . My little brother."

Koen shook his head again and repeated his actions as Raul was reduced to whimpers and helpless laughter.

"Ok . . Ok . . .Your cuter then me." He relented, his squirming body heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

Koen released him. "Good, I knew it, you knew it, too bad it took torture to get you to admit it." He taunted with another grin.

Raul grinned up at him. "Ah I wouldn't trust me on that one. I'll say anything to get out of torture."

Koen was in the process of getting off Raul and was kneeling beside him watching as his companion sat up. Their playfulness had masked how good it felt to have that warm, muscular body lying trapped underneath him and his merciless fingers. Koen had a moment to feel his 'wolf seizing the moment to snatch control of them. Then he was being moving, pouncing.

He heard Raul grunt from their weight and abrupt action catching him off guard as the wind got knocked out of him. Then he was kissing Raul, feeling those full, surprisingly soft lips against his own as he pushed against them. Koen felt he'd made a mistake as Raul wasn't responding to his kiss. Koen's wolf still in control brushed their tongue against Raul's lips wanting admittance. As if he'd come out of a trance Koen felt the body under him relax as Raul opened his mouth and returned his kiss. Koen groaned as he thrust his tongue into Raul's mouth as they kissed hungrily.

RAUL

Raul couldn't believe Koen was actually kissing him. His shock and disbelief had kept him still for a moment as he felt Koen lunge at him and recover from the blow of hitting the floor so hard. Not one to loose an opportunity his wolf took control and opened their mouth as they returned his kiss. Raul echoed Koen's groan as a hot tongue thrust into his mouth. Raul moaned as he got to taste Koen for the first time liking the taste and heat of his mouth as they both fought for dominance of the kiss, their tongues fighting in their aggression, sucking at each other hungrily. He heard Koen moan as their power started to slip their skins and hum as it ran down their bodies, mixing together and crackling in the air around them. Raul felt his blood begin to heat up from lust and Koen's power.

Not being able to stand it any more Raul ripped open Koen's shirt, enjoying the sound of rending fabric as he began stroking the straining muscles and smooth, warm skin now exposed to his greedy hands. Raul heard Koen growl as he ground his hips into Raul, their kiss deepening as Raul submitted allowing him control of it. Breaking apart for a moment the pair of them panted for a moment as they caught their breath. Raul opened his eyes and saw Koen's green eyes hot with lust and glowing with his 'wolf's presence before his kiss swollen lips slammed down on his again. Raul moaned responding to the heat in Koen's kiss as he ground his own hips up into Koen feeling their hard cocks slide against each other through their clothing.

Opening his legs Raul allowed Koen to slide between them as they continued to grind against each other their breathing getting faster as they devoured each other's mouths. Raul let his hands drift down to Koen's arse, sliding his hands down the back of his jeans to grip the hard, warm flesh, his nails digging into him to spur him on. It seemed to work as Koen moaned, tearing his mouth away from Raul to slide his hot, open mouth down his neck. Raul felt the scratch of his teeth, human at the moment, and the hot, sucking of his mouth as Koen ripped the white t'shirt he was wearing.

Raul growled thrusting into Koen as he felt Koen's warm hands moving over him, tightening his grip on the arse he was holding, moving one hand he used his fingers to tease up and down Koen's crack. Koen's moans were urging Raul on as Koen pushed his arse back into his teasing fingers. Raul deliberately kept straying from his hole but moving ever closer to his goal. Pulling his free hand out of Koen's pants he tried to slip it between them to get at the hard erection he could feel grinding into his stomach but there wasn't enough room between their bodies. Raul heard himself growling at this opposition to his fingers, still denying Koen as he used his other hand to tease him.

KOEN

Koen heard himself echo Raul's growl as he ran his hands feverishly up and down the warm, tawny skin he'd been wanting to get his hands on for days now. Raul's skin was so smooth, so warm and the muscles underneath it all shifting and straining had him hotter and harder then he'd ever been in is life. Koen kissed his way down Raul's chest as he ground his hips into him, the pair of them starting an age old bump and grind, their breathing hitching. Koen felt Raul wrap his legs around his hips as they thrust against each other. The moans coming out of Raul were almost continuous now as their grinding got faster and wilder. Raul's hands were squeezing his ass, they tightened their grip as Koen sucked and nipped the flat, hard, light brown nipples in front of him. His sucking and biting seemed to spur Raul on even further as his moaning got louder, his body jerking, causing Koen to smile around the nipple in his mouth. Then it seemed to be Koen's turn to jerk and let out a loud groan of his own as he felt the teasing fingers moving up and down his arse crack suddenly move across his hole. The finger repeated it's journey, once, twice, three times, finally on a fourth turn the tip gently pushed in causing him to jerk and growl. Using his own hands to grip Raul's neck to hold his head still he worked his way back up his chest and neck, pausing to suck on his ear for a moment. THis seemed to be some sort of added trigger for Raul as his grinding sped up and the fingers teasing him gripped hard, the finger tip pulling out. Raul's free hand stopped on it's journey back up his back to grip a handful of his half dry hair hard, tugging fitfully. His breathing had switched into a hitch and gasp that was distinctive to Koen, matching his own.

Returning to Raul's mouth he kissed him hard, feeding on the heat and taste of Raul, enjoying the loud moans and whimpers being fed to him. Caught up in a mix of feverish lust, feeling the power in his balls as it verged on exploding Koen bit Raul's lip, hearing them both growl as they tasted blood. The taste of blood, especially that of another werewolf was a major turn on. Hungrily Koen sucked at Raul's bottom lip and mouth, licking the inside of his cheeks and tongue to get the most of the blood he could taste. He felt Raul's tongue wrap around his sucking his own blood off Koen's tongue and lips. He immediately felt the hum and extra kick Raul's blood carried as it slid down his throat. Their grinding went into a rhythm neither of then could control, their power now pouring out of them.

Koen screamed into Raul's mouth as his came, feeling his body jerk and tremble as his cock jerked once, twice, three times in his jeans with the rush of cum. Raul's legs tightened around his hips as Koen dug his nails into Raul's shoulders. Koen heard Raul's own scream of completion as he came underneath him. Koen could feel Raul's cock and the rest of him jerking against him as he shot off his own load, hands gripping his hips painfully tight.

RAUL

Raul had no idea what happened to time one moment he was lying on the carpeted floor, panting as he felt Koen's body slump onto him. He relaxed his grip on Koen's hips, flexing his fingers as they were stiff and aching from the death grip he'd had on Koen when he'd come. The air had still been crackling and snapping with the static of their clashing energy and power, matching the inside of them, the smell of male sex mixing in with it all. The next thing he knew was he was still lying there, Koen sprawled half on top of him, limbs and hair tangled up together. He felt stiff from sleeping on the floor and Koen's weight. He felt his own batteries had been recharged, as they always were from sex.

The radio was still going playing some rock song he didn't know in the background and the light beside the couches was still on. The darkness around them was just barely starting to lighten heralding the coming dawn, but it was still too early for the birds as he heard none. He had no idea if Mark or Rudi had come back after they'd passed out into their sexual stupor, he shrugged lazily a problem for later if they had. Spotting a patterned multi-coloured quilt sitting folded up the arm chair across from them he moved just enough to grab part of it in his finger tips without dislodging Koen and pulled it off the chair. Unfolding it he spread it over both of them and shifted his weight under Koen enough to get more comfortable and let himself drift.

12