All Comments on 'Options Ch. 04'

by PygmyCoho

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
blue_swanblue_swanover 11 years ago

Good story, but please don't write accent, it makes dialogue unreadable

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic! I wish you would come back and continue.

I'm grateful that you at least left off with an idea of where the plot would have gone if you had decided to continue. I can see that you haven't submitted for a while, so I won't demand another chapter. But if you end up reading this: you are an imaginative and thoughtful writer. All of the characters were very strongly developed, and I was especially pleased with Stacy and how you introduced an Asian character without turning her into a fetish. It's rare to see that happen in any work of writing, let alone in porn. If just for that alone, I would love to see where this story was meant to go, but if it isn't in the cards, then I'm happy to settle for this as an "ending".

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

I really appreciate the comments. Life has gotten a little complex lately so writing has taken a back seat. But there are a couple of chapters more in the computer. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to finish this.

Thank you.

PygmyCoho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is this in Non-Erotic?

There's an explicit masturbation scene on page one - hardly non-erotic.

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoabout 9 years agoAuthor
Non-Erotic

I thought about what category to choose, and went for Non-Erotic because this installment has a bit less sex in it than other chapters of the story. I'd rather "undersell" it than disappoint readers who expected more action.

Thank you for reading and commenting. I appreciate it very much.

PygmyCoho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Questions

Do you plan on continuing the story?

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Hoping there is more

You have set yourself up for a very fine follow-on series with Stacy & Hailey (and maybe one more Shelly & Barbara chapter?) . Hope you are able to successfully work through whatever has been going on in your life and gift us with more of your excellent writing...

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the story and hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPygmyCoho@PygmyCoho
The Florist chapters have been removed, collected into a single story, and given a "proper ending." It has been submitted and should be posted in the next few days. So, with a computer crash and a schedule that has gotten much to busy, I have not been writing lately. Now that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Options Ch. 03 Previous Part
Options Series Info