All Comments on 'Oral Exam Ch. 18'

by gradprof

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done

I read your story to imagine how it would be for a professor to fuck two beautiful young women who were sisters. You did a great job. I especially liked it when he shot his cum in first one and then the other sister. It gave me an excellent erection and my cum joined that of the professor. Thank you for the fun.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Winter Break Next

Hot story takes a hot recess. What comes next during winter break? who does he go away with?

asmosisasmosisalmost 17 years ago
amazing amazing amazing

that was very hot and very well written. thank you for another great chapter.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeueralmost 17 years ago
My house, my cock, my rules.

Ohhh forceful. I love it when the professor takes charge. What an incredible chapter. If you don't cum while reading this or thinking about this chapter you need to ask yourself why. This has everything. Roxy is such a fantastic addition and a saucy one at that. Finger lickin' good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WASTE OF TIME READING

When I was a very horny kid aged 21, I had an 8 hour session with a glorious girl of 17. She was petit, very beautiful, well shaped and very much in love with me.(I also loved her). In that 8 hours, she had 24 orgasms of all types whilst I managed 10.

In the end I was tired, sore and achy. She probably could have gone another round of 24...I could not have gone once again...even for $ 1million.

Tales like this are things it is great to read about but impossible to fulfill...consequently impossible to believe and enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous