Oral Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Rich pulling back and I sucked air into my lungs through my nose. I had done it! I had deep-throated my buddy's cock and had him come straight down my throat. I was a bit sad not to have been able to savor the taste of that load but I knew there would be more where that one came from.

Rich fell backwards, slipping to the floor while I slowly pulled my head up from the awkward position it had been in for so long. I turned over and looked at my friend with a shit eating grin on my face.

"You are one hell of a cocksucker, Phil. I've never fucked anybody's throat like that before and I've never come straight into a throat either. You should have seen it, Phil. Every time my cock bottomed out your throat swelled slightly taking on the shape of my cock. It was so hot!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Rich, I know I did. I don't think I want to do that all the time as I missed tasting your come but as a treat once in a while it can't be beat."

"Speaking of beat, I am worn out but I want to suck you off once more before you go. Do you think you could do something like that to me, just not as extreme?"

"Sure, why don't you lay down, bend your head back a little and I'll fuck your mouth. I won't go too deep though, okay?"

"Yeah, I can rest up and get you off too, sounds good."

Rich took my place on the bed and bent his head back but not at the same extreme angle I did. I slipped my cock into his mouth and began a nice steady stroking. Since I had already come once I think Rich might have regretted his offer as it took me a little while to come but when he started to knead my balls with his hand he brought me over the edge. This time he swallowed my load as it shot out so by the time I finished he was already licking his lips.

We returned to the living room, dressed and had a coke to clear our mouths. It wouldn't do to kiss our wives with cum breath. I helped him clean up the shaving supplies and put everything away then I left, returning to my home fifteen minutes early.

When I got home my wife asked if I'd had fun. I told her I had and kissed her. Luckily she didn't want more than that at the time and I had a few hours to rest up before I made love to my beautiful wife that evening.

End

© 2007 by oralfriend

12