Oral Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree with your wife," Rod said, "it does make your cock look sexy and I can attest to the benefits during a blowjob!" Rod chuckled at that and moved closer, licking my nut-sack, burying his nose in my balls. He began licking and sucking in earnest now and all conversation stopped. I loved the feel of his tongue; it was almost like he was massaging them with it. I could feel his spit soaking my balls and some of it dripped down toward my ass.

Once he got his fill of ball sucking he moved up my shaft licking and nibbling my cock the whole way. Him nibbling my cock was a new sensation, one I planned on employing myself with Rich very soon. I really liked it and told him so. He seemed to appreciate my complimenting his technique because he moaned the whole time he was licking my cock. He finally worked his way up to the head which was about to burst and dripping precum profusely. He slurped it up, savoring it on his tongue before swallowing it.

He then got down to some serious sucking, moving his head slowly down my shaft, moving his tongue the whole time, then sucking hard on the way back to the head causing a popping sound one time he pulled back to hard. I looked over at Rich. His attention was riveted on the junction of my cock and Rod's mouth. It is very different watching a blowjob when you're not involved. I found it allowed me to watch the technique more carefully when I had been watching earlier. The angle being different was interesting as well. You could really see Rod's cheeks hollow when he sucked, I'd noticed and now that I was on the receiving end it felt great. He really moved his tongue when he sucked, especially when he got near the head. He had a way of tonguing the underside of my cock head that got the cum churning in balls in no time.

Rod picked up his pace about then, I think he sensed I was going to cum but I wanted to let him know for sure. "Oh, Rod, suck that cock! Suck it hard, I'm gonna cum!!!"

With that yell I started cumming, hard swift spurts that soon filled Rod's mouth. He pulled back on the shaft to allow the cum to take up the space my cock had occupied. I had shot five or six strong shots and a couple of weaker ones before my orgasm subsided. As before Rod kept my cock in his mouth for a bit, letting it sit in my cum before he carefully pulled away. He looked at me and smiled and I knew he was pleased with his performance, as was I.

He savored the cum, as before, then he swallowed rather noisily before he sat back against the couch, resting.

"That was wonderful, Rod. You are a natural at this. I'm glad Rich suggested including you in our circle. I'm beat, you wore me out!"

"Thanks, Phil," Rod said, smiling. "I really enjoyed it too. You tasted great as well. Different from Rich and different from me. I can say for certain, at least between the three of us, guys do taste different. Another thing I know I *love* the taste of cum!"

I chuckled at that statement, shaking my head. "Gee, Rod, I'd have never known if you hadn't told me."

He looked embarrassed but pleased with himself. "Yeah I guess swishing both of your cum around in my mouth before swallowing was a clue to my enjoyment. I just wish I'd known how good this was years ago."

"Hey, we only started a few weeks ago ourselves," Rich said. "We'll have a lot of fun in the future, that's for sure. I plan to take advantage of you when I come over to see Diane and the kids now."

"I'll look forward to it. I'm sure we can find some time for fun away from the family." Rod said.

We sat for a while, drinking a beer. Rich and I were naked and Rod was still fully clothed. I noticed when he got up to get the beers that there seemed to be a large bulge in his pants and I was looking forward to seeing how large it was in the flesh.

Seeing as I had assumed the role of informal leader of this group it was up to me to move things to the next level. "Okay, Rod, you've passed your initiation into our little group now it's time to reap the benefits of membership," I said with a chuckle.

Rod's eyes lit up, the excitement was reflected in his face as well. Oh, wow, I can't believe this. I'm gonna get my cock sucked by a guy!"

"Yeah, but who's going to do the honors?" Rich said. "You want me to take his cherry, Phil?"

"I've been thinking, he did such a nice job on us that maybe we'd both do him, what do you say?"

Rich smiled wide at that suggestion. "Oh yeah, that sounds hot. It's going to be another first for us too, Phil. This will be our first shared cock."

"I thought you'd like that idea," I said with a grin. "So what say you get over here and help me get him undressed."

Rich joined me in front of Rod. We asked him to stand and I removed his shirt while Rich started on his pants. "Leave his underwear on, Rich. I want to help you remove that."

"Okay, Phil," Rich said as he pulled Rod's pants down and removed them over his shoes. The shoes and socks were next then he stayed on his knees as I stepped over beside him. Rod was a different body style than Rich or myself. He was thinner with almost no hair on his upper body, a few stray hairs around his nipples but basically hairless. His legs were hairless as well until you got below his knees where it was still pretty sparse. However what caught both of our attentions was the bulge in his shorts. It looked huge, not long but really thick. I couldn't wait to see that cock in the flesh.

I looked at Rich and nodded. Our hands reached out in unison me on the right and Rich on the left. We grabbed the elastic and pulled out and down. I know that my mouth hung open and as I looked to my left I saw Rich's mouth was open as well. Rod's cock wasn't long, about 5 inches, maybe a bit more, but it was the thickest cock I had ever seen. It had to be twice the size of Rich's or mine, it almost looked to be the size of a soda can! Unlike the rest of his body his cock was covered in hair, thick long and wiry; it even covered part of the shaft!

"Boy, Rod, that's some cock you have there," I said softly. "I don't think I've ever seen one that thick before, have you, Rich?"

"No, way. I didn't think they made them that thick, at least not on a normal guy."

"I...I hope you don't mind, do you?" Rod asked uncertainly.

"Mind! We sure don't mind. I can't speak for Rich, but I can't wait to get that baby in my mouth!" I said enthusiastically.

Rod's eyes lit up at my comment and he relaxed a bit. Maybe he thought we wouldn't want to suck him because of his size. It wasn't his size that concerned me it was all that hair. Maybe we could talk him into shaving.

"Phil, I have a favor to ask before you guys start," Rod said carefully.

"Sure," I said, "what is it?"

"Would one of you guys shave me? I really want you to. I loved the taste of your clean cocks and I don't want you to have to put up with all this hair. Would that be all right?"

Rod must have been reading my mind as I was wondering how to bring it up. "You got it, Buddy!" I said. "Rich, why don't you get my shaving kit out of my suitcase while Rod gets some towels and hot water."

I told Rod what I needed and he pointed me to the large bowls that I could fill with hot water. Rod took off almost at a run and was back with the towels before I had a chance to get the water ready. I had him spread a towel on the couch and then sit down. Rich brought the shaving kit over and I pulled out my razor and shaving cream. Since Rich knew what to do he wet the face cloth and proceeded to wet down the hair on Rod's crotch. I pulled the pillows over in between Rod's legs and wet the face cloth again, letting him soak real well. I dripped some more water in his hair and, squirting the lather into my hand, started spreading it on. I have to tell you just moving his cock around so I could get the lather worked in was an experience. His cock filled my hand; it almost felt like a fleshy fire hydrant. I wrapped my hand around it and found that there was still a half inch between my thumb and fingers.

I picked up the razor and started the first stroke. Moving the razor from just below the head, circumcised by the way, it filled with hair before I even reached his balls. I decided to work on the shaft first, getting that clean, then I'd work on his balls. I needed to have Rich change the water twice before I finished half of his balls, God this guy was hairy!

Rod was watching me intently, leaning forward as far as he could given his position. He was smiling and every few minutes he'd moan as I moved my hand over his cock as I shaved. I knew he was getting excited as a large dollop of precum started to emerge from the slit. Not wanting to waste it I paused and licked it off before returning to my task.

"Oh God, Phil, why did you do that?" Rod asked.

Before I could respond Rich piped up. "Oh, Phil just loves the taste of precum. I think he would eat it 24 hours a day if it was possible. As soon as I saw that glob forming I knew he wouldn't want to waste it."

I smiled at my friend then looked Rod in the eye. "He's right, I love precum. I could suck on a cock for hours just licking up the precum. I can't get enough. I hope you don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind. I almost lost it when your tongue touched the head, that's all. I don't know how I'm going to handle an actual blowjob! I'll probably shoot off before you get your mouth closed."

"Don't worry, we'll let you calm down after the shaving is done so you can get some control back, okay?" I said.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Rod said happily.

The rest of the job went quickly and I found out that not only did Rod have a thick cock but he had some large balls as well. I hadn't been able to tell when they were all covered up like that but now they were very easy to see. I was about to put the razor away when Rod caught my hand.

"Not yet, you're not done," he said softly. "I want you to remove it all."

"All of it?" I asked surprised. "You want me to shave you bald?"

"Yeah, I really want that. I think it will be cool to be totally hairless!" he said.

I was ready to do it but I wanted him to be sure, this was a big step after all. "Are you really sure, what will your wife say? You go away for a weekend with the guys and come home with a totally bald cock and you don't think she'll ask some questions about what went on?"

"Nah, don't worry about it. Diane has been after me for years to trim or shave my cock but I didn't think I'd like it. I'll tell her I happened to see you guys pissing in the woods and saw that you were shaved and decided to try it and got carried away." He saw the skeptical look on my face and continued. "Really, Phil, she'll love it. When she sees it she'll probably attack me!"

I looked over at Rich and when he nodded to go ahead I figured he agreed with Rod so I pulled his cock away from his body and removed the last of his pubic hair. I put down the razor and wet the face cloth with fresh hot water and set about removing the remaining hairs and lather. The feel of his cock, minus all hair, was very different but really great. He was smooth all over and I think it made his cock look even bigger. I leaned back and let Rich get close so he too could admire my handiwork.

"Oh, wow, Rod, that looks so hot! I can't believe you did it!" Rich said.

"Yeah well since I don't have much hair I thought it would work for me. You guys might look odd since you have so much hair on your lower bodies anyway but with me it's just more smooth skin." He reached down to feel himself, running his fingers up and down the shaft and over his balls. "It feels so smooth, almost like a baby's ass. I love it! I'm going to keep it this way from now on."

"I'm glad you like it," I said, "I've toyed with the idea myself off and on but never had the nerve. I may give it a shot now."

Rich moved closer, leaning in to take even a better look at Rod's newly shorn cock. "All right, enough talk. We need to proceed to the test."

"Ah yes, the test," I said smiling. "Do you want to start at the top or the bottom, Rich?"

"I'll take the bottom and then we can switch." Rich said and he dove right in, licking Rod's balls with fervor.

Not wanting to be left out I slipped my mouth over the head of his cock and licked off the precum that had gathered as we'd been talking. The head filled up my mouth like nothing before. I could barely get my lips over my teeth so I wouldn't catch him with them. I wondered how his wife did it. As I got the head good and wet with my tongue I slipped a bit more into my mouth. It was awesome, his thick piece of meat filled my mouth so well that I barely had room to move my tongue but I resolved to do it. Rod was moaning and groaning as I started bobbing slowly, allowing my mouth to get used to the stretching it was getting. I could see Rich was enjoying his part of this job as he was sucking on Rod's balls, taking each one fully into his mouth and licking it vigorously.

I pulled off Rod's cock and moved toward his balls to let Rich have his turn on the cock. Rich took the hint and after licking his way up the shaft slipped the head in his mouth. It was hard at first, licking Rod's nut sack and watching Rich suck his cock but I found the rhythm quickly. It was amazing seeing Rich's cheeks stretch as he slid more and more meat into his mouth and seeing how little his cheeks moved in when he sucked. He was working it hard though as I saw spit sliding down the shaft where it leaked out of Rich's mouth.

Seconds later I felt the first signs of the impending climax as Rod's nuts tightened up against his body. I grabbed them, squeezing gently and that was all it took. With a roar from Rod he came hard in Rich's mouth. It surprised him so much that he hadn't had time to slide back and the first spurt hit him and then leaked down the shaft. Rich recovered quickly though and soon was gathering the rest with no further losses. I licked up what was sliding down the shaft and found that he did taste different than Rich or myself, a bit nutty and very thick.

Rich's mouth filled quickly, considering the large head that still rested on his tongue but Rod was still coming. He grabbed me and pulled me up, pointing the cock at me as he pulled off. Before I had a chance to get my mouth over it another shot erupted and hit me right in the nose. I jammed my mouth over his cock and started sucking, swallowing the few remaining shots as they were fired.

Rod's cock finally stopped shooting and I sucked hard one more time as I stroked up the shaft to get the last few drops. I held his cock in my mouth as it softened then finally let it slide out to rest on this thigh.

Rod saw my face and he looked at me, embarrassed. "Gee, Phil, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry about it. I didn't mind, in fact it was kinda different." I licked my tongue out and gathered up what had slipped onto my upper lip then used my finger to gather up the rest. "See," I said as I sucked the last of his juice off, "finger licking good!"

Rod laughed and then flopped back on the couch, exhausted. I looked over at Rich who was smiling as well. "So, Rich, did he pass the test?"

"Oh, yeah, no hairs anywhere. I still can't believe how different his cock looks with no hair, but I like it."

I looked at the cock, now soft, and noticed that he looked just like an immature boy except that the huge size of his cock gave lie to that observation.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was after ten and I was getting tired, it had been a long exciting day. "I hate to break this up guys but I'm beat. What are the sleeping arrangements?"

"There are two bedrooms and this couch folds out into a bed. I thought that one of you would take the bedroom tonight and then switch tomorrow, is that okay?" Rod asked.

"Works for me," I said. "I'll take the couch tonight and you can have it tomorrow, Rich."

We all stood up and gathered up the shaving equipment, put it away. Rod helped me open up the couch and gave me some sheets and a blanket. I quickly made up the bed, climbed in and was asleep in no time.

*****

We were going fishing early Saturday morning and we were going to have lunch on a little island Rod had told us about. The morning sun coming in the window woke me early so I climbed out of bed and got ready for the day. I figured we'd probably do some playing on the boat so I dressed in a t-shirt and shorts leaving my underwear in the suitcase. A pair of sneakers made up the remainder of my outfit.

Soon after I finished Rod and Rich emerged from the bedrooms, dressed similarly to me. It looked like great minds do think alike.

We ate a quick breakfast, packed up the cooler with sandwiches and drinks and, picking up our gear from the porch, headed to the pier.

The boat was good sized, 25 to 30 feet with seats to fish from and a small storage area in the front. We piled in and Rod started the engine slowly pulling away from the dock. Our host headed out to the far end of the lake where there were some small islands. It was very deserted there and Rich told us that not many people came up here this time of the year. We pulled to a stop between two islands with about 100 feet of water between them and dropped our lines.

We'd been fishing for about an hour when Rod put his pole down and stood up. He turned to the side of the boat and pulled down his zipper, hauling his big cock out to piss. I glanced over and saw his cock and he noticed me looking. He smiled and stroked his dick causing it to swell even as he continued pissing. I think he enjoyed showing me his dick as much as I enjoyed looking at it as I licked my lips and kept watching. He leaned over the boat, shook the last drops off and turned to me, his stiff cock pointing at me.

"I think you need some help with that," I said.

"Yeah, I do," he smiled as he dropped his pants around his ankles and moved over to where I was sitting.

"Rich, keep an eye out will you, I need to help Rod out here," I said with a grin.

"You got it, Bud, have fun!" he said.

"I plan to, don't you worry."

I leaned forward and Rod slid his cock into my mouth. We both groaned as it entered. It tasted good, clean and sweet but with a slightly acrid taste from his recent piss. I slid him as far into my mouth as I could, opening my mouth as wide as possible to let him enter. I could feel my nose bump into his belly and knew I had it all. As I said Rod wasn't very long and his cock fit completely in my mouth without sliding down my throat. I'm kinda glad about that as I don't know if I could take him like I had Rich.

I started a slow back and forth motion, pulling him out to the head and then pushing it back in all the way, hitting my nose on his body each time. The more I did this the more moisture my mouth made and soon he was sliding in and out fairly smoothly. I speeded up, wanting to get him off soon as my jaw was starting to get tired being open like that so long. I used my hands to massage his balls, squeezing them then rolling them around in their sack. I looked up to see Rod's face, his eyes were closed and he was licking his lips as his hips sawed back and forth with my movements.

I glanced to my right and saw Rich had given up on fishing and was watching me work. He looked awestruck, especially when I took him deep into my mouth. I have to admit I was proud of myself for being able to fully engulf this massive piece of meat.

I turned my full attention back to Rod and the job of getting him to come. I sped up a bit more, my mouth flying up and down the shaft now and squeezed his balls a bit harder. Rod must have liked that as his breathing sped up and I knew he was going to cum soon.

After last night's activities I'd been toying with the idea of letting someone shoot on my face. I found that I had enjoyed it when Rod's cum hit my nose, even if it was by mistake, and I wanted to try it again. This time I wanted the full load and I aimed to get it.