Oral Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Phil, I'm gonna...I'm gonna...CUM!" Rod yelled.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and started stroking it hard. As my hand slid up and down his cock the first spurt shot out and hit me between the eyes! I pulled him closer and, still stroking, pointed the cock at my face and held on. I could feel the cum on my forehead, my eyes, both cheeks and mouth. It seemed like he would never stop but soon the last spurt came and he relaxed in my hand. I held his cock and used my other hand to clear my eyes.

"Wow," I said, "that was hot! I've never done that before but I like it!"

"Wow, Phil, you look like a mess," Rich said. He kept looking at me then he became thoughtful.

"You sure surprised me," Rod said. "I thought you were going to swallow it like you did last night. You sure do suck great, Phil. I've never had anyone take my cock like that. Not even Diane can take it all the way. Sorry, Rich, that's probably more info than you needed."

"Don't worry, Rod, I didn't think my sister got her kids from the stork you know!" Rich laughed. "Phil, can I... can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure Rich, what is it?" I said.

"I've always wanted to shoot my load on Joan's face but she won't hear of it. ... Would you mind if I came on your face?" he asked embarrassed.

Oh wow, first one load and now the offer of a second! "Sure Rich, I'd love for you to cum on my face. Come over here, Buddy!"

Rich jumped up and stripped off his clothes before stepping over in front of me. He looked good with his stiff cock pointing at me in the bright sunshine.

"Rod, I know it's pretty deserted here but keep an eye out just in case, we wouldn't want anyone to see this." Rod moved over to the seat Rich had left where he could see the area but still keep his eyes on us.

"Rich, when you come I want you to pull out and really jerk off over my face, okay? Will that fulfill your fantasy?"

"It sure will!" Rich said happily. "That's just what I've always wanted to do!"

"Good, now get up here and fuck my mouth, give it to me and don't hold back!" I pulled off my shirt, being careful not to wipe any of Rod's load off and opened my legs in invitation.

Rich stepped in close, slid his cock in deep and grabbing my head, started stroking, slowly at first then picking up speed.

I was in heaven. I'd thought about being used like this in a few of my fantasies and now, in the course of fulfilling a fantasy for my friend I was able to fulfill my own as well. Rich's cock slipped into my throat on each deep stroke, my nose getting tickled by his pubic hair. The difference between him and Rod was evident like this and I found that I liked the bald look better.

I maintained the sucking pressure as best I could while Rich used my mouth like a cunt. I'd asked him to fuck me hard and he wasn't holding back. His balls were bouncing off my chin and his pubic bone was almost bruising my lips. It was great and I relaxed and let him pump me to his hearts content. I'd been holding on to his hips to support myself but I lowered one hand between his legs and grabbed his balls hard like I knew he enjoyed.

"That's it Phil! Squeeze them balls! Oh God I love it!" Rich sped up, if that was possible, and I knew he was going to go over the edge soon.

"Get ready, Phil!" Rich shouted as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and started fisting it furiously.

I leaned my head back a little to present him with a better target. I watched as his hand flew up and down his shaft then I saw the head expand and the first shot flew out of the slit and landed on my face. It hit high, part of it went into my hair and then fell diagonally across my face, nearly landing in my eye. I closed my eyes, reluctantly. As much as I wanted to watch him coming I didn't want to get any of it in my eyes as I'd heard it burns.

More and more spurts covered my face, filling up my eyes and even getting in my nose. I almost choked on that one but a quick exhale cleared my nostril and I was able to hold on. Soon I felt Rich's cock on my face working the cum into my skin. I loved the feel of his cock all over my face and I stuck my tongue out to lick it as it got near my mouth. I couldn't see him but I did feel when he pulled his cock away and I missed the contact. I stayed where I was, just enjoying the feeling of all that cum on my face. The scent filled my nostrils and I was intoxicated. I shakily raised my fingers to my eyes and carefully cleared the cum from them. I stuck my fingers in my mouth and sucked loudly.

I opened my eyes carefully. They were still pretty sticky, my eyelashes were covered in cum after all, but I could see and felt no stinging so I left things alone. The first thing I saw was Rich's face. He looked like an exhausted kid at Christmas. He was breathing hard and sweating heavily but the smile on his was couldn't have been any bigger.

"Well, Buddy, was it everything you wanted it to be?" I asked.

"Everything and more, Phil. It was great! You know how much I loved fucking your mouth the last time and this time was even hotter. I didn't think you would want me to use you like that but I know you loved it. I couldn't believe how much I shot, you would have thought I'd been saving it up for weeks!"

"Yeah it feels like you came a ton, that's for sure. I wish I could see what I look like. Gee I wish I had a mirror!" I said, sadly.

"You look like a cum slut, Phil," Rod said with a chuckle, "and you couldn't look better in my humble opinion."

"Thanks for the compliment, Rod. I feel like a cum slut." I closed my eyes and inhaled, the cum smell heavy in my nostrils. I opened my eyes again and tried to look at my face. All I could see were glob of sticky, creamy cum, no bare skin at all, at least as far as I could see. The more I thought about how good all this cum felt the more I didn't want to remove it. I decided that I wouldn't, I'd wear this cum for the rest of the day!

"Hey guys, I just decided something. I started this with Rich because I knew I could tell him my fantasy and he'd listen and not judge me. I want us to all be that way. I propose that we feel free to express any fantasy idea we may have and not have to worry about negative reactions. We're already doing something our wives might not approve of so we current share a common secret. I know that none of us will ever tell anyone about what we do without the approval of the others so why can't we share our kinkiest fantasies?"

"I think that's a great idea, Phil!" Rod said. "I agree. We can share any fantasy we want without recrimination. If someone doesn't want to participate in a particular activity then okay, no hard feelings."

"Sounds good to me," said Rich. "I've already experienced a lot of my fantasies already but I'm game if something new comes up. Let's do it!"

"I knew you guys would agree. And to inaugurate our new agreement I'm going to share the first fantasy. I'm going to wear this cum on my face for the rest of the day. And I hope that you guys will want to contribute more loads as the day wears on!"

"OH-MY-GOD! Phil, are you serious?" Rich asked.

"As a heart attack. I love the feel of cum on my face. I love the smell. I'm constantly aroused every time I inhale and I love the way you guys look at me. You look so hungry, like you want to fuck my face off. It's a real rush!"

"I think that is the hottest thing I've ever heard!" Rod said admiringly. "I think you look like sex on legs right now. The smell is intoxicating and seeing how it coats your face has my balls churning again. I don't know how I'm going to be able to think of anything else!"

"Well, you don't have to. My mouth and face are available any time either of you want them. I mean it guys. I'm your cum dump today so take advantage!"

Rich just groaned and I could see his cock twitch at the thought. Rod's cock was already hard again but I needed something to drink before too much longer. I asked Rod for a beer and he brought back three. We all relaxed and sipped our beers. We talked as we drank but the guys did more staring at me than talking. Every few minutes a bit of cum would slide into my mouth and I licked it up, not wanting to waste any. Cold cum wasn't as good as the hot fresh stuff but the eroticism of the situation made it easy to swallow.

I finished my beer and picked up my rod, casting it into the water. I must have looked odd; here I was fishing with my two buddies, my face covered in their cum. I think the guys decided to give my mouth a rest as they too went back to fishing.

We actually caught a few small-mouth bass but none big enough to keep. After a while Rod started up the boat and moved to a different part of the lake. We fished some more and got a few keepers. We'd be having fresh fish tonight for dinner. By now it was getting close to noon and we were all getting hungry. Rod started the motor and slowly moved farther up the lake.

We approached a good-sized island and coming around on the right we pulled into a little cove. It had a nice little beach and was totally private. We pulled the boat up on to the sand and Rich and I grabbed the cooler. Rod brought three folding camp stools and set them up in a circle on the soft sand.

We set the cooler between us and started pulling out the sandwiches and drinks. I guess the novelty of a man with his face covered in cum was wearing off because conversation flowed naturally while we ate. I could feel the cum drying now, my skin felt tight and I could feel some cracks forming when I moved my face.

We took the opportunity to clean the fish we had and put them in the ice, saving us time later on. Rod and Rich had joined me in removing their shirts and I could see that they were sweating, as was I. The sun had come out strongly in the last hour and it had really warmed up.

"Hey, guys, anybody got any sunscreen?" I asked. Rod jumped up and ran to the boat. He reached into the storage area and returned with a bottle. Rod slathered the cream on his chest and legs and he asked me to do his back. I obliged then did myself, handing Rich the bottle so he could to my back. Rich finished up and Rod did his back then returned the bottle to the boat.

Since the sun was high I suggested we move into the trees and take a nap. The guys thought that was a good idea and soon we were stretched out on the pine needles dozing.

I woke up to the sound of soft voices. I kept my eyes closed and listened.

"Rich, I can't thank you enough for convincing Phil to let me join you guys. He's a great guy and he's got a great fantasy imagination. I still can't believe he's wearing our cum and wants more!"

"Yeah, Phil's a great guy all right. We've been best friends since we were kids. I trust him with my life. He's also very honest. If he says he wants us to come on his face he means it. Couldn't you see how much he enjoyed it when I ran my cock over his face?"

"I did. His cock was so hard I thought it would explode! You know, he hasn't come yet today. We need to do something for him."

"You're right. How about we give him a double blowjob like we did for you last night? I think he'd love it. Hey, when he comes, instead of swallowing it why don't we catch it in our hands and then drip it on his face! I bet he'll love it!"

"Excellent idea Rich, let's go."

I pretended to be asleep when I felt hands carefully undoing my shorts and sliding them down my legs and off. Someone, I didn't know who yet, spread my legs and moved between them. The other person lay down next to me on my left and I felt a mouth envelop my cock. Seconds later a tongue was licking my balls and part of the shaft. I groaned like I was waking up and slowly opened my eyes.

I saw Rich turn slightly with my cock still in his mouth and smile at me before he returned to his job. I leaned up on my elbows and caught Rod's eye as he worked my nuts.

"Gee, guys what a great way to wake up! That's it Rod, suck my nuts. God you have a great tongue!"

I could see Rod smile even though his tongue never stopped working. Rich, not wanting to be left out moved his mouth farther down on my cock and I felt it bump up against the end of his mouth. It didn't enter his throat but it was damn close.

"Oh Rich, you been practicing too? I love being so deep in your mouth. I hope you can learn to deep throat some day because I'd really like to fuck your mouth like you did mine today."

Rich groaned and drove his mouth even deeper, causing him to gag before he backed off and went back to sucking me from head to balls.

"Good try, Rich, you almost had it! You'll be a great deep throater, I know you will.... Oh, that's it Rod, massage my balls!"

Rod pulled his mouth away from my nuts but still massaged them with his hand. "Hey Rich, how about we switch. I want some of that cock."

Rich pulled off with a hard suck and a pop sound and he and Rod switched places. Rod must have taken my comments to Rich as a challenge because he started taking my cock very deeply into his mouth. Rich latched onto my balls like a baby on a teat and sucked my balls into his mouth and massaged them with his tongue. He held them in his mouth and just watched, moving his tongue slowly over them. It felt like ghostly fingers traveling over my nuts but I liked it.

Rod had been moving his mouth faster on my shaft and trying to go deeper each time. He forced his mouth down hard and I felt my cock enter his throat but he gagged and had to pull back. He tried again but gagged again so he settled for going as deep as he could without gagging.

"You're doing great, Rod. Don't worry about it. Nobody can deep throat their first time out. You have to get past gagging and that comes with practice."

I had been holding back the cum since early this morning so I knew my load was going to be a big one. I could feel that tingle start in my balls and I knew it wouldn't be long.

"I'm gonna cum soon, guys, get ready!"

Rod pulled off and started beating my cock hard. Rich moved up and cupped his hands in front of him. I groaned and jerked my hips as the stimulation became too much.

"He's gonna shoot, Rod! Point his cock at my hands."

Rod moved so that he was jerking my cock with the head pointed directly at Rich's cupped hands just as my cock spit its first streamer of cum. Spurt after spurt shot into Rich's hands and even I was amazed at the amount and force of them. I continued to squirt as Rod continued to beat my cock.

All too soon Rod's hand slowed down and I felt him squeezing the last few drops out of the head and then his hand released my cock. I fell back on the pine needles, my breath coming in panting gasps.

"Okay, Phil, get ready. Here's your next load of cum for your face." Rich said as he knelt next to my head.

He opened his palms and the cum ran from his hands onto my face. It was hot and creamy and smelt great. He drizzled it all over my face until no more would fall. "Stick your tongue out, Phil. You don't want to waste any of this, do you?"

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Rich stuck his fingers in my mouth where I cleaned them and then he ran his palms over my tongue to clean them as well. Finally he rubbed his hands all over my chest to remove the last traces of my orgasm.

"Thanks, guys that was great. I'm glad you let me have that load, the others were already dry."

"We noticed. You looked like you needed some freshening up," Rich laughed. "You up for another load? I've got one boiling in my nuts that's just aching to get out."

"I sure am, how do you want your cum slut?" I asked laughingly.

"I think I want to fuck your face again. I really love the powerful feeling I get from face fucking. Can we do it like we did at my house?"

"How's that?" Rod asked wondering what we were talking about.

"I laid on my back on the bed and hung my head over the edge. It gives a straight shot down my throat. It's awesome. The last time he came straight down my throat, totally bypassing my mouth!"

Rod moaned and looked at me with admiration. "Oh man I so want to be able to do that! It looked so hot when he fucked your face like he did before. I really want you guys to do that to me too!"

"Well you need to do like I do. Get a dildo from your wife and practice deep throating it. If she doesn't have one buy her one and then borrow it!"

"She's got a realistic one we play with that's just about the right size. Hmm, I'll have to borrow that baby. I'm going to be ready for the next time we get together." Rod said excitedly.

"Hey you don't have to wait that long. The next time our wives go out you can practice on me! The things I do for my brother-in-law," Rich said jokingly.

"Yeah you're a real trooper you are," I laughed. "Well if you're going to fuck my mouth you'd better find something for me to lay on."

Rich looked around and his eyes lit on the camp stools. "How about we put the stools together and you lay on those?"

They looked like they'd work so we set them up in a row and I reclined on them with my head just hanging over the edge. Rich knelt down but I was too far up for him to reach my mouth. "Rod, get the pads from the seats in the boat, please."

Rod hopped into the boat and returned with the pads, setting them down on the sand. The height change was perfect as Rich's cock was lined up with my mouth.

"Ready, Phil?" Rich said as he grabbed his cock, shaking it in my face.

"Ready, Rich, let er rip!"

I opened my mouth and Rich slid his cock in all the way. He sighed happily as he bottomed out, his pubic bone hitting my chin and his balls resting on my eyes and nose. He stayed this way for another second or two before he pulled back and began to stroke his cock in and out of my mouth vigorously.

I couldn't see much, not with Rich's balls in my eyes but I heard Rod moving closer watching the fucking of my throat.

"Look at his throat, Rod. See how it bulges out when I go in all the way? Isn't that awesome! I can see his throat take on the shape of my cock!"

"I see it, Rich! It looks so cool! Oh, God I wish I could do that," Rod said breathlessly.

"Come closer," Rich said, "give me your hand."

I wondered what Rich was up to but I didn't have to wait long. I felt him push in my throat deep and hold it there. Then I felt a hand on my throat, the fingers outlining the cock that was lodged there.

"OH-MY-GOD! I can feel your cock!" Rod said.

Rich knew I needed air so he pulled back to let me catch my breath. He rested a second before he resumed his hard stroking. "Keep your hand there! I can feel your fingers through his throat!" Rich yelled.

Rich continued to fuck my face, varying his speed but making sure to bottom out each time and Rod continued to stroke my throat in time with Rich's thrusts. Since this was Rich's second come of the day he was lasting longer and I was reveling in the fucking I was getting.

Rich was breathing hard by this time and I knew he wanted to get off. I brought my hands off his waist and grabbed his nut sack. He loved his nuts squeezed as it always seemed to make him cum and this time was no different. I could feel the change in his rhythm and I squeezed a bit harder.

"Aw, Phil, that's it!" Rich yelled and he pulled his cock from my mouth and stroked it furiously. Seconds later the first spurt of hot cream hit my face and I closed my mouth and eyes and just enjoyed being painted with his warm sweet cream.

After he finished coming he again ran his cock all over my face smearing his load and mine all over my face. He made sure the cum was evenly spread and then nudged my mouth. I opened up and sucked the remaining come off it. Rich pulled his cock from my mouth and flopped back on the sand.

I sat up slowly and stretched my cramped muscles. I cleared the come from my eyes with my fingers then cleaned them. I loved the smell of fresh cum in my nostrils again.