Oral Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phil, that was amazing!" Rod said. "I wouldn't have believed you could do that if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. You had his cock in your throat! Man, that is so cool!"

"I'm glad you liked seeing it, Rod. I love it too. I love the feeling of a cock sliding down my throat and feeling the balls bouncing off my eyes. It feels great to bring pleasure to someone else."

"I know what you mean," Rod said, "it's a powerful feeling when that cum shoots in your mouth and you know it was because of you."

We sat on the sand and drank a soda and shot the breeze. I could see Rod's eyes drifting to my face every few minutes and smiled. I knew I was driving him wild like this. I wondered if he wanted to paint me again as well.

"Phil, would you mind if I fucked you like Rich did?" Rod asked shyly.

I wasn't sure I could handle his big cock fucking me like that but the challenge made me want to try. I didn't think he'd get down my throat, he probably wasn't long enough, but earlier this morning I'd been controlling the depth and pace. What the hell, you only live once I say.

"Sure, Rod, I'd love to try that big cock of yours like that."

"Wow, are you sure, I don't want to hurt you, I'd hate to do that," Rod said.

"Don't worry about that. If I can't take it I'll signal you to slow down, okay?" I smiled to let him know I was serious.

"Okay! I really appreciate this, Phil. It looked like so much fun when Rich was doing it."

I leaned back on the camp chairs, getting comfortable. With my head in position I made sure my head was supported and gestured to Rod to get into position.

He knelt on the pads and I could see his cock as it got closer. God that thing was huge! I almost chickened out as he got closer but I sucked it up, no pun intended, and opened wide.

I had to push my tongue out to get a bit more room as Rod sank his shaft completely in my mouth. In this position his cock was banging against my throat and there was still a bit left. It looked like he could stick that thing down my throat after all.

"You ready, Phil?" Rod asked.

I nodded my head around his cock and he began the fuck I'll never forget. Each time he pulled out the fat head scrapped my teeth slightly but it didn't seem to bother him as he began the return stroke immediately. He set up a decent pace but not nearly as fast as Rod had. I was surprised that I wasn't in any discomfort. His cock filled my mouth completely but it was a pleasing feeling and not uncomfortable at all. I grabbed his hips and started to pull him in a little deeper.

Rod sensed my motions and sped up a bit. I groaned and sighed to let him know I was okay and that I wanted him to continue. He took my sounds the way I meant them and he sped up more. The side effect of this was it caused his cock to drive deeper as well. He was starting to bump up against the opening of my throat and I knew he had a bit left because his pubic bone wasn't hitting my chin.

I figured in for a penny in for a pound. I wanted him to go full force now. I wanted to see if I could handle that beer can sized cock in my throat. I moved my hands farther back, onto his ass and on the next in stroke I pulled, hard.

I thought I was going to die, the pain was so great but I held on and my throat relaxed just enough to allow me to continue. I pulled him back so I could get my breath then pulled him in hard again. It went in easier this time and on the third time it slipped in with almost no pain whatsoever. Rod knew what had happened and he let me control the pace for the next few strokes. Once I felt confident that I was going to be okay I relaxed my hands and moved them back to his hips, allowing him to take over again.

"Rich, look at this Rich! I'm in his fucking throat!" Rod cried excitedly.

Rich moved close to my side to see if he was actually in my throat or not. "Shit," he said. "Look at that! His throat looks like a snake eating a rat for God's sake!"

I could feel Rich's hands on my throat like Rod had done before. This time I could feel him easier since my throat was so stretched.

"I can feel your fingers on my cock, Rich! Oh shit, it feels awesome!" Rod sped up again, slamming his cock into my mouth now such that I could feel in pubic bone hitting my chin on every stroke.

I was starting to tire, the stretching of my jaw the real problem, so I slid my hand to his nuts hoping to induce him to cum.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Phil! Get ready for a real hosing," Rod said.

He made one final hard thrust and held it there. I felt a second set of fingers and I knew he was feeling his cock in my throat along with Rich. Thankfully he pulled back soon so I could get a breath then his whole cock pulled out and my mouth felt empty. I opened my eyes in time to see the head swell, mere inches from my face. I kept my eyes open, I really wanted to see that first shot and I didn't think it would hit my eyes. I was right as the cum raced from the slit in his cock and splashed on my chin. I closed my eyes quickly and rode out the storm. Gouts of fresh hot cum fell on my face and I felt great. Rod smeared his cum around on my face to make sure I was evenly covered then bumped my lips so I could clean him off. He shoved his cock into my throat one more time as the come scrapped off on my tongue and lips. He pulled back and again I felt the loss of that massive cock as it left my mouth.

I swallowed carefully, my throat had taken quite a workout after all, and then sat up slowly. I turned and looked at Rod who was sprawled out on the sand with the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

"When you fuck a mouth you don't fool around do you?" I asked Rod hoarsely.

"Oh man, Phil I can't thank you enough for letting me do that. God you should have seen your throat swell when my cock went in. I didn't think you could do it!"

"I didn't either to be honest but I felt that I had to try. The first couple of times hurt quite a bit but once I got used to it I didn't want your cock anywhere else. Man, I felt so full but so good. Even now my mouth misses your cock."

"So, I don't turn you on any more?" Rich asked, sounding hurt.

"Don't worry, Rich. I love your cock even more. I loved the full feeling but I wouldn't want a steady diet of being stretched like that. Your cock fits me like you were made for me to suck, yours is my favorite cock, bar none."

"Thanks, Phil. I feel the same about yours you know. I know we said we wouldn't get serious but I feel really close to you when I have your cock in my mouth. I miss it when I can't have it on a steady basis."

"I've been feeling the same but I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to put too much pressure on you. I propose we step up our meeting schedule when we get back, even if it's just for a quickie."

"I'm 'up' for it if you are, Phil," Rich said with a chuckle.

"All right you two, cut it out. You're going to make me jealous! I only get to suck you once in a while you know." Rod said sounding hurt.

"Don't worry, Rod," Rich said, "We'll get together when Joan and I come over. We'll find time for a quickie as well."

It was getting late and I was getting hungry again. We packed up our gear, put our shorts back on and set off for the cabin.

I was sitting on the right side of the boat enjoying the sun when another boat passed us. I waved at the people in the boat as if it were completely normal to be wearing a face full of cum. The people in the other boat didn't notice my condition and we passed no other boats. We unpacked the boat and headed to the cabin to get our fish on the grill.

Since Rod's cabin was set far back from the beach and had no neighbors close enough to see anything I stripped off my shorts. I planned to stay naked for the rest of the evening.

Rich saw me stripping and decided to join in. He pulled his shorts off as well before he went inside. He came back out carrying plates and glasses to set the table with. Rod came out with the fish, naked as well. Soon we were relaxing with full bellies and cold beers.

It was nice and warm but the bugs started coming out so considering our lack of attire we were forced to move inside. I was starting to feel pretty grungy now, the cum had completely dried and had started flaking off. When you considered the sweat from the day I was sure I smelled pretty ripe.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I said standing up. "Rod why don't you join me. You need practice shaving a cock if you're going to maintain your new look. I haven't shaved since Friday morning so I'm due for one. You want to do the honors?"

"I'd love to shave you, Phil. Thanks for asking." Rod got up and followed me to the bathroom.

Rich stood in the doorway, looking at us. "Mind if I watch? Then I can take a shower after you."

"Sure, just let us get in the shower. There isn't a lot of room for three of us."

I started the shower, getting the water nice and warm and climbed under the spray. The cum and sweat slid off my body when I ran the soap over me. I got good and wet then stepped out of the water. Rod had climbed in after me so I let him get clean while I leaned against the shower wall. I poked my head out of the shower and asked Rich to hand me my razor and the shaving cream. By this time Rod had finished washing and was waiting for me.

I handed him the razor and the lather. I leaned back against the wall and put one foot on the tub, opening my legs as wide as I could.

"Lather my cock real good. Take light strokes and make sure to go slow around my balls. Ready?" I asked.

He nodded and he knelt in front of me. As I felt Rod's hands spreading the lather I saw Rich stick his head inside the curtain.

"Your cock looks so good lathered up. I wish it was me shaving you," Rich said.

"You'll have another opportunity, don't worry. Rod needs a chance to practice."

Silence reigned as Rod started to clean my cock of the stubble that had grown in the last 24 hours. It didn't take long before I was completely smooth again.

"Ok, Rod, now you have to test to make sure you didn't miss any hairs," Rich said.

"Yeah, you guys said that last night, what do you mean?" Rod asked.

"You have to use your tongue to make sure you got all the hair," Rich said.

"Oh! Now that's a test I don't mind taking," Rod said with a smile.

I looked down and saw Rod's face getting closer and closer to my cock and then I felt his tongue touch my nuts. He was really enthusiastic, keeping his tongue in motion the whole time. I felt him sucking on my nuts softly before he moved up the shaft and captured the head. As before, I'd been hard most of the afternoon, off and on, so I wasn't going to last long. Rod's head bobbed back and forth faster and faster while he fondled my balls with his hand. I moaned and felt my knees getting weak, the pleasure was so great. I really needed this release.

A couple of minutes later I felt my balls tighten and start that familiar tingle. "I'm gonna cum, Rod, get ready. Suck it good, Rod. Show me how much you want my cum!" I cried.

Rod wanted it pretty badly I guess because he increased his sucking and I unloaded four or five good spurts and a couple of weaker ones before my balls drained themselves. Rod pulled back, opened his mouth to show me my load then he swallowed noisily, licking his lips.

"That tasted great, Phil. Thanks for letting me shave you and suck you again."

"You're welcome, Rod. I enjoyed the shave and the suck very much."

"All right you guys, get out of the shower before you use up all the hot water!"

Rod and I got out and dried up while Rich took a quick shower and then joined us in the living room.

"I've got the couch tonight," Rich said. "I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda beat. How about we continue this in the morning?"

We said goodnight and I climbed into bed naked and was asleep in no time.

*****

I must have been more tired than I thought because it was 8:00 o'clock when I woke up. I climbed out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen where coffee was already made. I poured a cup and joined my friends on the porch. We were all still naked and I had the feeling we would remain that way the rest of the day.

"Sleep well?" Rod asked.

"Yes, thanks, I guess I really needed it," I said.

"Well let me get some eggs and bacon going while you guys finish your coffee," Rod said, rising to enter the cabin.

I sat quietly sipping my coffee, enjoying being naked outside with my best friend. It felt good to be like this with him and I knew I was going to want to spend more time here for that very reason.

"So, are you glad you came?" Rich asked.

"You're kidding right? How would you think otherwise? I've met a new friend who cums buckets and has a cock like a horse. He owns a cabin that is isolated enough that we can lounge around naked and not have to worry about being bothered. I'm here with my best friend who fucks my face like no one else. What more could a guy want?"

"When you put it that way it was a pretty stupid question," Rich said with a laugh. "Seriously though I feel the same way. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. We get along a lot better than I thought we might. Rod fits right in, and that horse cock is something else."

"Yeah, who knew he'd be packing a cock like that? I have to tell you, I thought I was going to die the first time I shoved that cock down my throat," I said softly.

"Why did you do it then?"

"I don't know, I got excited having that much meat in my mouth and I lost my head. Once I got it in I knew I could do it again. It didn't hurt as much then next time and then it started to feel really good. You've got to try it some time, Rich then you'll know what I'm talking about."

"I'll need a lot more practice on you before I get up the courage to try his monster. You should have seen the bulge in your throat, Phil. It looked like you'd swallowed an orange! It felt like it too, but it did feel awesome. I was so proud of you for being able to do that. I was thinking 'that's my friend with Rod's cock in his throat' and I was rooting for you to take more and more. It's too bad his isn't a little longer."

"Hey now, let's not get too crazy. I don't know if I'd want one any longer. At least not yet!" I said with a laugh.

"You'd love it and you know it! I'll have to keep my eye out for a new member with a longer horse cock for you!"

"Thanks, I knew I could count on you," I said sarcastically.

We heard Rod calling us about then and after eating we just hung out on the porch shooting the breeze for the remainder of the day. We'd all come so much the day before we didn't do anything but relax. I was going to be sorry to leave. I'd had a great time this weekend but the real world beckoned.

We packed up the cars and got dressed, shorts and shirts only, and got ready to leave. I noticed that Rod seemed to have something on his mind so I asked him what was bothering him.

"Were you serious about us exploring our fantasies with each other?" he asked.

"Completely serious. I want you to feel free to tell us any fantasy you have. We'll try to make it happen if we can." I said.

"Good, then I want you and Rich to come on my face so I can wear it for the drive home," he said softly as he hung his head, looking at the ground.

"Are you sure you want that? What about Diane, won't she be home?" Rich asked.

"No she took the kids to my parents this weekend. She said she'd be home late. Even if she does beat me home I'll just pull around the corner and clean up with some wet-wipes I have. I really want this guys, please?"

I looked at Rich and he looked at me and nodded. I nodded back. "You want it you got it, Rich. How do you want to do this?"

"I was thinking I could sit on the bench and you guys could stand on either side of me. I'll switch back and forth and when you're ready to come you blast me."

We moved over to the bench where he sat down as Rich and I dropped our shorts. Rod started sucking me first the every few minutes he switched, while he jerked the cock not in his mouth. Even though we hadn't come all day it still took a while for us to be ready but I finally felt that familiar tingle. I pulled my cock away from Rod's hand and, stroking my cock hard, shot my come all over the side of Rod's face.

Rich was ready as soon as I finished and he pulled his cock from Rod's mouth and sprayed the other side.

I have to say we did a pretty good job of blasting Rod's face. He didn't have as much as I'd got but he did look good.

"Thanks guys! I need to see this," Rod said and he ran into the bathroom so he could see what he looked like in the mirror. He returned minutes later thanking us profusely for making another fantasy come true.

We shook hands and promised to meet for another fishing trip real soon. Rod climbed in his car, a big smile and two loads of cum on his face. He waved and drove off.

Rich and I climbed into our cars, following Rod. It had been a great weekend, really great.

End