Orally Inclined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L. Licking up, licking down, licking side to side. I cheat and trace her spasming clit twice with this letter and reach for her nipples before coming to... M. The upwards swipe, quick vee-shaped clit lick, and down stroke suck brings her shakily to her knees as she tries to get off of my face. My neck pushes up, quickly running the lines across her again lightning fast and she bucks hard. My mouthful of juices is my sweet reward and I can hear her almost screaming in a stream of climaxes as I push her buttons the final time. I stroke and pull her nipples as the streams of her cum wash down my now-tired cheeks. She cums over and over, I can't even count or distinguish when each ends.

Mmmmm...one for the road... I drop my head back down to the imported rug and blow cooling air across her over-stimulated love bud. "Ahhhhhh!!! Riiiiiiiiiiiiich!!!"

She collapses forward again and I'm tempted to resume licking but know that I'd better not. She's already had too much of a good thing and might be sore or 'don't you dare touch me' sensitive. I take my time in softly kissing her thighs though and bring my arms around to stroke her back gently as she cools down. Sweat streams from her body due to the strain of climaxing. She's so totally dazed and I feel somewhat worn out myself from the excitement and effort. But her soft fingers curling around my hardness reinvigorates me instantly.

At this point, most of my experience ends and the theoretical begins since I've so rarely been on the receiving end...but it's worth a shot...errrrr nevermind... (Blush)

Karen grips and pulls at my pulsing cock a few times and I can immediately tell that her ex-husband was indeed a lucky man judging by the feel of her skilled touches. The soft fingertips that trace up and down along my shaft several inches at a time before teasing under the dripping head. She's now scooping up some of the copious flow and forming a slick fist around the top half of my shaft...half, third whatever...I'm seven and a half inches normally but when really excited and throbbing that can become a full eight. Not huge, but the just-right size for licking, brushing a sensitive cervix without banging the hell out of it, and of course sliding between some slippery tits...mmmmm...but the matter at hand. Err I mean...aw forget it...

Karen keeps up a firm, milking stroke as I kiss her thighs some more. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuck... Karen, that feels fantastic. I want so much to cum for you..."

"Oooooh...I like the sounds of that, Rich! You were so very good to me earlier, let me return the favour."

With that, every shred of clarity left my mind because in that moment Karen's lips sucked in the head of my cock. Bliss comes to me as the scent of...the images of...the sensation of...I'm so overwhelmed I can't even focus enough to define them. Thundering rushes of sensations almost-assaulting in their intensity wash over me one after the other. Between Karen's spread thighs I thrash and moan, fighting my every urge to drive my hips up into her mouth again and again. I focus enough to take a white-knuckle hold of her lovely ass. Her response comes as a, "Mmmmmmmph nnggg nnnggg mmm mmmm ggggghhh."

Don't ask me what that means but it came out as a long excited moan whatever it was. I can now feel myself throbbing on her tongue and I know I'm slowly dripping my pre-cum into her molten-hot mouth. Pre-cum that she is certainly earning. I try to glance down past her exposed mound but see very little of the action going on down below. I do see her nipples though and the way her breasts droop slightly. I'd guess her age to be late thirties or early fourties...so there's a bit more than a hint of sagging to her tits, but I love 'em all the same. Dang, with my twitching member in her mouth, I could even develop a liking for football. Well, maybe that's going too far, but dang those lips are sliding so slick and smooth that I am completely feeling every nuance of her tongue, every groove and curvature to her mouth. "Ohhhhhh, Karen...your ex was such a bastard to even have considered leaving you. You're wonderful! Perfection!"

Oops...too far...I think I nearly got bitten at the mention of her ex-husband. My bad... But the slurping sounds resume. "Sorry, Karen, I got carried away there..."

The rush of guilt fades as she takes a brief timeout to tell me, "No harm done, Rich...just enjoy this..."

"Mmmmm...I am! I am! I'll be taking my lunch breaks with you everyday."

Karen almost chokes on my manhood as a laugh comes out of her. Oops...gotta work on my timing. I think I'm starting to see why I don't get head more often. Oh, there's another reason...calling it getting head...

Karen rolls her tongue around and around the head of my cock while sucking her cheeks in lightly and firmly milking me with her clutching fist. "Easy, Karen, you're going to make me cuuuuu...ohhhh fuuuuuck... Ecstacy! I want this feeling to last forev....ahhhh!"

She clamps down hard with her lips covering her teeth to protect my sensitive glans, then sucks hard with her throat making a swallowing movement, taking almost half of my length deep into her mouth in a single, sloooooow movement. I'm being so careful not to move or else she'll be deep enough to gag...unless she's already past that...I must be up to my full, excited length by now within her mouth. Sucked deep, she performs sweet torture with her whirling tongue. This geyser is going to erupt. 4. Gulp, stroke. 3. Ball-grazing tickles. 2. Milking fist motions. 1. Last call for alcohol! Oops...I mean..."Karen! I'm going to cuuuuuummmm! AGH! Cumming! Cumming! Jack me, Karen, make me cuuuuuuu....fuuuuuck!!!"

She quickly snapped her head back, possibly catching the first pre-spurt wash of cum across her tongue before my orgasm began. She pressed my climaxing cock between her throbbing nipples and jacked me hard with a tight fist. The head flared wide and purple before erupting in full, rubbing on each slippery nipple with her own saliva. Great spurts of cum flew across her amazing tits again and again as she jacked me harder and faster than I've ever felt before. "AHHHHHHHH!!!"

We both wail as I launch my tongue up into her exposed vagina one last time and aim my slippery tongue for the spot where it will do the most good for an immediate climax of her already-excited body. I moan into her clit and the buzzing vibrations coming through my moustache launch her off into a spasm of her own.

Her fist on my cock becomes a death grip as she bears down on it in her rocketing climax. I'm cumming harder and harder, totally spraying down the front of her body in a flood of my juices. I've always been a Peter North shooter... "Karen! Oh Karen! Yes! Yes!"

We're almost passing out together as our orgasms peak and fade. I'm totally starstruck, unable to fathom even simple things like the passage of time, laying with her on her expensive imported (cumstained) rug for an unknown amount of time, just savouring the bliss of spending together with someone.

Mmmmm...I don't care if I never get another bonus or raise for working here...

12