All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 06'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordover 9 years ago
great chapter

Great job once again. For the Zentara Ch 12 alternate version, I would like to see more of a 'bad ending'. Something along the lines of the queen being dethroned and enslaved, kept chained and naked by the orcs. Throw in some humiliation as she's lead through the streets broken, trained, and impregnated again by the orc conquerers. Glad to hear you're doing an alternate version!

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for commenting, even if you put me in a little quandry. Most people wanted the end to be less bad. Your end is actually closer to what I originally intended. If enough people comment maybe I will do a bad end after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'd actually like a bad end. Maybe even have the Queen be reduced to a member of his harem with other noble figures.

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01over 9 years ago
Alternate Universe

I love the idea of an alternate universe for chapter 12, something along the lines of what the first poster said and what you originally had in mind. It need not be canon, but it would definitely be a fun read and allow you to share your original vision with everyone without having to affect your main story. Public humiliation and lots and lots of gangbangs are what I would love to see. I want to see how far her depravity goes and how much of a sex slave/whore she can become. Perhaps she can be used by Turrogg as he goes on a victory tour and allow her to be shared among his men and human men in the areas they go to? Or maybe have her thrown to Hessen prisoners to allow them to have a little fun after they've been conquered. I want to see her lust brought out completely and see her beg for sex. Of course, details details details!

These are one of my favorite series and I find the rebellion to be very good, though a bit light on the sex (I personally loved the chapters where Jeannette was shared among several men/orcs, but that is my own preference.) I'd also like to see some more vaginal or DP sex with men since she can't have any in the rebellion due to the purity of the royal line (though this chapter help make amends for that!)

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01over 9 years ago
Also!

I was one of the ones that commented on a less bad end for Jeannette as I wanted to see her still remain in power and have total control. The idea of a powerful queen who submits to orcs nightly sounds very interesting. Sort of a woman who wished to be dominated because her public life has her dominating others so much. However I am fully endorsing a very bad end as an alternate ending/universe type scenario. I really look forward to reading it!

BladenessBladenessover 9 years ago
Thanks for continuing to write!

Glad you are back OrcDominion!

The current chapter has its high points but I think the story is a bit slow right now. The story/plot is intriguing right now and building up quite nicely. Can't wait to see what is in store. If I were to compare it to something like Game of Thrones, I think lots of cool plot lines are going on but the characters just don't feel as fleshed out. More big twists would be nice as well. I might not be the best with these types of stories but I do get lost at times with the different concurrent plots. I love that you are attentive to details in keeping a nice low fantasy world.

As for the bad end comments, I am in full agreement. I do get on this site to read stories that are very dark and dirty stories. Not a fan of the sensual human/orc scenes as much as the more nonconsent/reluctance type. Hope you have more orcs subjugating humans scene and lots of futile human rebellions. :)

Again thanks for writing and love your works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous