All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 08'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
anonkanonkabout 9 years ago
:D orc babies!

One of the big draws for me in your, amazing, stories are how human women start off resistant but then love being orc baby factories. So happy to see that element back in it, even if just a bit. I'm on the edge of my seat for when Kat's broken down and pumps out Gorath's brood.

Keep up the great work!

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Another interesting chapter!

Just wanted to say thanks for continuing to write this awesome saga. Just wanted to say I think if it's better for a writer to only write and release when things are ready and not feel rushed by pacing and deadlines. You are doing fine work and need not feel pressured to do the 1 chapter a week deal because that is rather ambitious. :)

As for this chapter, thought it was neat that Jeannette is such an active war queen even if a bit odd. She is rather a strange character that seems to fit in every role. Her relationship with Kat/Gorath is pretty well developed but personally isn't my cup of tea as it's very vanilla though well-written. Some sex scenes do feel a little contrived and may not be necessary in all chapters even though this is Literotica. I do like more of a fantastical/kinky role play type scenes that can only happen in fiction rather than more normal scenarios. Developing a few characters very personally wouldn't hurt to make the sex scenes that much more glorious. This is just my take so don't take it too seriously. :)

The part I really liked about this chapter was the little revelation at the end with the orc women's breeding ratios. It's wild thinking that each female would have to birth about 20 orcs to keep the population sustainable. These little details add an interesting spin to the world and explains a lot about the conquering nature of the orcs that I really like. I hope you add little weird lore bits like that throughout your chapters to keep things interesting.

I hope more gets done between the humans and the female orcs that could lead to lots of revenge plays/role reversals. I would think with fewer females, top orcs would be very possessive of their property and not take kindly to strangers messing with their villages. It's fun to see bits and pieces of how orc society functions and if they really can be at all civilized. I wonder if they have any justice system.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 9 years agoAuthor
thanks for the feedback

Anonk,

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you like the impregnation aspect as it is one of my favorites, even if I haven't featured it as heavily.

Bladeness,

Thanks for the feedback. The breeding ratio of orcs (and the susceptibility of human wombs to breeding) is something that will be important to the final story of orc dominion.

Jeanette is kind of a Mary Sue, excepting her weakness when it comes to dominant orcs. I started writing this story to learn how to write, and while I think story and plot I have down, I need to work on characterization. Unfortunately I think it is too late for Jeanette, Susannah, and Cindy. The next story will feature a brand new princess and I am going to focus on working on characterization.

Hopefully I can do a better job. Part of the issue is having your main character be the shot caller. It is hard to find a good foil when your are an absolute monarch ;)

There will be at least one human/female orc scene coming up, so you have that to look forward to. That will also be a major part of a future storyline. Thanks for all the feedback. I appreciate it!

syd_v63syd_v63about 9 years ago
Well Done

A decent Battle followed by a fairly decent sexual tryst. Five stars all the way. I so appreciate your work and am sorry to hear that you're feeling burnt out. On the up side the story is moving forward fairly well and you are again building your audience.

I for one am glad the Queen has strayed, never really was a Tourag fan. I do like this dynamic between her and her two lovers, it has so much potential. And poor Susannah she just can't catch a break, from Bodak to Tristan, will she ever find the happy romance she craves? Five Stars all the way.

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01about 9 years ago
Excellent set up

Great combat descriptions and details. You made it a good point to describe positioning and where everyone was in relation to others, made it easy to picture how the combat was going. I enjoyed seeing Anne, nice to see that she is doing well. Good weapon, armor, and clothing descriptions as always.

I particularly enjoyed the sex scene and was glad to see the return of vaginal sex with the queen. It was very hot, steamy, and had fun dialogue. I'm not usually for this kind of sex (I prefer gangbangs or several guys taking turns one after another, which I may get my wish next week with Susannah! I enjoyed seeing the other side of the fence with the issues in the camp and Sussannah and Tristan. I hope there's a nice write up on the men in the camp and her (and if possible could you describe how she looks for I can't find the original description and possibly a random picture or model she looks similar to.)

Interesting lore details with the orc breeding situation and the lords handling the orc woman. All in all there were several good setups for scenes in the next story.

As for being burnt out, I can completely understand that and I wouldn't want you to feel like writing is a chore or a job. I really enjoyed the tales from the soiled dove and I look forward to any new series you may have soon if they are as good as this series is.

As for Tales of the Soiled Dove, I'd like to see the queen hired out for a party and chained up with several people using her. Another idea is a dinner party where the servants are naked (masquerade party) and she's hired out for it, possibly scared at being recognized amongst the nobles (which only excites her more and throw in some voyeur). Maybe she sleeps with someone who actually knows the queen but due to her mask, they don't recognize her. My last idea is the queen being hired out by a group of men looking to lose their virginity and are completely inexperienced with the queen teaching them how to have sex and build their confidence. This could also work with a single guy too and have him and the queen copulate numerous times over the night as the queen "teaches" the man the art of sex.

Just a few ideas, use some or none, its all up to you. I don't expect you to cater to us, just write what you like to read.

On a separate note, your boat story is similar to an RP I had awhile back. If you're interested in reading it, I can send it to you via e-mail, just send me your e-mail.

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01about 9 years ago
Extra line

When I stated "I'm not usually for this kind of sex", I forgot to add an extra line.

"I'm not usually for this kind of sex, but it was well written and you did a wonderful job of making it erotic and passionate."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

I really like this chapter and am looking forward fot the following. It's nice to see the Queen doing some vaginal sex at last. Are you going to continue with Jeanette "cheating" on Turogg or are you going to leave it here? How about Jeanette having remorse on doing that and maybe fear of getting of getting knocked up by Gorath, since i'm not a real fan of pregnancies it would be nice if it could end only at being afraid of it. Can't wait for the next chapter and am also looking forward for the "Soiled Dove" chapters. Keep it up and slow down if you must so you don't burn out.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 9 years agoAuthor
thanks again

Emma,

I was actually going to do a gangbang for Susannah last chapter, but I ran out of time and it was getting darker than I liked. There will definitely be one next chapter though. Also, thanks for the ideas for the soiled dove. I can always use suggestions for that. I only have a couple ideas at the moment so I will probably use some of yours eventually.

I would love to read your rp. If you send me feedback through the button here it will email me. Just be sure to list your own email so I can write back. If not I will try to look for yours later. I normally check the comments and feedback on my phone though so it is not the easiest to navigate.

I am glad people liked the scene. That was the part of the chapter I was happiest with. Their affair will definitely continue, and the power struggle of the relationship will continue to develop and evolve in what I hope is an interesting way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous