Orc Masters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oomm... yes master Veekar, I love having your cock in my tight ass" I cooed, "and I'd love to have two cocks inside me at the same time too" I replied. The pleasure was too overwhelming and I couldn't control myself. I knew it was going to be very painful, but my body was doing all the talking now. Veekar laughed triumphantly.

"That's a good horde slut." he grinned, "don't worry elf breeder, once you get used to our cocks, you'll end up screaming in pleasure." he promised. Then lifted my thighs as wide as he could to give Snake an opening to my tight ass. Snake adjusted himself as well, and before I knew it, he engulfed my mouth again with his hanging tongue. Then positioned his big cock head at my already filled ass. They knew I would scream in pain at first, I knew it too, and as Veekar said earlier, the only moans he wanted to hear were those of pleasure.

Snake grabbed my wide hips firlmy, and started slowly inching his cock inside my ass, right next to Veekar's. A loud pop could be heard as he tore through my tight asshole. My screams of pain were muffled by Snake's mouth, or half-mouth for that matter. Veekar on the other hand was groaning in pleasure as the pressure inside my anal muscles built. Snake too, while missing his lower jaw, was also moaning, at least I believe they were moans, the tightness building inside my anal cavity wasn't allowing me to really think about these things. Slowly as he inched his slimy cock into my tight ass, I started relaxing my muscles more, it didn't reduce the pain by much, but soon I could feel my muscles starting to adjust to their cocks. Soon I felt his and Veekar's balls now resting on my ass cheeks. I simply let out a long drawn out, muffled moan as Snake's tongue continued invading my mouth. Veekar let out a triumphant loud cackle and they high fived each other. They had succeeded in sinking both their cocks fully into my ass now.

"You're a special one aren't you?" Veekar asked, "You must really love Horde cock because you're the only breeder so far that has taken both our cocks in your ass." he laughed in triumph. Then signaled Snake to stop covering my mouth, Veekar then hissed into my sensitive ears "Now the only thing you will feel is sheer ecstasy slut, undead style!" to which I could only coo and moan. The pressure of both cocks in my ass was too much to allow me to make any discernible comments. It was very painful, but at least now my muscles were adjusting to their cocks, and the whole scene was only turning me on even more. Me, a pregnant night elf being sandwiched between two undead generals, and both of them sharing the same hole. This scene may have been disgusting to any regular alliance member, but I was no longer a member of the alliance, I was a rogue, a pirate, and the horde's new breeder and I was loving every minute of it. Loving that I was finally being taken by real "Men" not those wimpy needle dicks from the alliance.

Once my muscles had started adjusting, Veekar grabbed a hold of my hips firmly so I wouldn't squirm, while Snake grabbed a hold of my thighs and lifted them as high as he could, adjusting my body in the best position for them to thrust their cocks deep. "We're going to give you so much pleasure you're going to want to beg us to fuck you again, elf bitch!" Veekar hissed in my ear, then started slowly thrusting his cock in and out of my tight ass, Snake soon followed. At first the pain was unbearable, but I bit my lips to make sure not to scream in pain. Snake engulfed one of my heavy breasts into what was left of his mouth, while Veekar grabbed my hips firmly, making sure I wouldn't squirm and push their cocks out of my stretched asshole.

The pain was slowly dwindling away as my ass started getting used to their fleshy members, Snake's licking on my breasts also helped distract me from the pain. Rather than trying to push their cocks out, my ass muscles were starting to loosen more, stretching invitingly to them. They high fived each other again, cackling as my pain slowly turned into moans of pleasure. "Mmm..." I let out a low moan, "Oh my GAWD! Your cock's feel sooooo good ." Both undead corpses laughed as they had me pinned in between them, their cocks starting to pick up pace. I gyrated my ass in circles, gently squeezing their cocks, letting out a loud moan. "Oooom Fuuck!" I yelled as the pleasure was slowly starting to overwhelm my body again. Nothing that was happening outside in the battlement mattered anymore, the only thing I cared about was the intense pleasure I was getting from these hideous monsters.

"That's right elf bitch! Beg for it, beg for our cocks to pound your stretched asshole!" Veekar commanded, my body shuddered, and my overstretched asshole was quivering in anticipation. It wanted it, I wanted it.

"Ooom please Master Veekar..." I begged, "Please I want my asshole to be pounded by your big cocks!" I screamed in pleasure. Unable to control my body, I could feel my orgasm building uncontrollably, some of my pre-cum was already seeping out again, and it looked like this next orgasm was going to be bigger than any other previously.

Without hesitation, Veekar simply grinned, grabbed my hips firmly again and started thrusting his cock into my stretched ass at a faster pace. Snake took his queue and also started thrusting his cock into my hungry asshole faster. There was still a lot of pain, but the pleasure far outweighed it. My moans were those of sheer ecstasy, grabbing a hold of snake and lifting my thighs voluntarily without Snake's help, I started bucking my hips to their thrusts, bouncing up and down on their cocks as they pummeled my stretched asshole raw.

Soon they found a good rhythm, Veekar would thrust his cock into my ass, while Snake would thrust his cock out and then reverse. Their thrusts sending shivers all over my body. Veekar didn't have to hold my hips firm anymore as I was now voluntarily bucking my hips up and down on their cocks. Instead he reached for my breasts and started caressing them and pinching my nipples. Snake on the other hand, I was now willingly engulfing his half-mouth into mine, moaning and groaning as I gyrated my ass uncontrollably on their cocks. "Shit Snake!" Veekar grinned, "Looks like the breeder bitch likes you!" he laughed, then hissed in my ear, "How about it elf breeder? How would you like to have his big slimy cock after I'm done with you? You'd like that wouldn't you?" I moaned uncontrollably.

"Oom yesss" I hissed back, "I'd love to have Snake's cock all to myself!" I moaned greedily. Then engulfed Snake's half mouth inside my willing mouth again, my ass muscles contracting harder on their cocks.

They both laughed and high fived each other, quickening their pace. "I told ya she'd be a real horde slut didn't I?" Veekar said, Snake simply groaned as his tongue snaked inside my mouth. "I told ya she'd beg for more, and now she even wants more after this!" he cackled. "Well then," he hissed in my ear. "Lets give the breeder what she wants" he said with an evil grin. He then grabbed my hips again and they both started pummeling my stretched asshole harder and faster. I was unable to voluntarily buck my hips up and down on their cocks anymore since, I couldn't keep up with them as they kept pistoning my asshole. Already red slap marks could be seen on my ass cheeks and my moans became guttural bestial groans of pleasure. My breasts flailing wildly as I bounced up and down their cocks.

The only discernible thing I could say was to beg them for more, "Oom Fuuck!... Oom Yees! Yees! Fuck me! Harder!... Fuck my slutty night elf pussy!" The two undead corpses cackled and high fived each other, never had they had this much fun with the other horde breeders. The undead didn't have any breeders. While they had functioning parts, undead could never procreate, besides, undead men and women were more useful in battle than as breeders. The troll and Orc breeders, while willing to service men, they were too proud to do anything like this and were usually not punished for this since, they were considered close kin. The Tauren were so proud they wouldn't even subject their women to be breeders. But this night elf loved it and did it willingly. They needed no further encouragement and continued pummeling her already over stretched and sore asshole. Yunie could already feel their big fleshy cocks start to swell. And she was at the verge of her orgasm too.

"Mmm Fuck yes!" I begged the two undead corpses, "Fuck me! Breed me with your cum!" The two needed no further encouragement, and with five hard pistoning blows, the two undead generals let out a loud triumphant groan of pleasure as torrent after torrent of cum gushed inside my asshole. The sensation was too much. Throwing my head back another scream of pleasure joined the other two and torrents of cum started flooding out of my pussy and down my thighs. After it all subsided, the three of us collapsed on the floor, trying to catch our breathes. Then my eyes closed and all was dark for a moment.

When I came too, the two undead were getting ready again to move out, my naked pregnant body sprawled on the floor. I remembered what I had said earlier, my body may had been used severely, but I couldn't help it, I wanted more, so I quickly tried to regain my composure and keep my word. Just as they were about to walk out the tent, I quickly got myself on my hands and knees, spreading my legs wide, cum leaking from my sore pink pussy and ass. I then rubbed and smacked my round ass a couple of times, catching their attention. Both undead corpses turned around, an evil grin spread across Veekar's face. "What's the matter boys?" I said with a lustful tone, looking at them over my shoulder as they looked at my pregnant naked body, offering myself like a bitch in heat. "I thought Snake was going to stay behind and give me more of his big slimy cock!" I said licking my lips seductively. "You DO plan on keeping your word don't you?" I said giggling seductively, running my hands over my used raw asshole.

"Of course he will!" grinned Veekar pushing his friend forward, the mouthless corpse looking back at him. "Don't worry Snake, I'm sure the battle is almost done, if the Tauren's or Trogg come this way, I'll let them know not to interrupt" He said with a cackle then walked out of the tent. Snake looked out as his friend left the tent.

"Now come here big boy," I cooed, calling the undead corpse that had given me so much pleasure. Rubbing and slapping my ass cheeks teasingly. "Come here and take my slutty pregnant body." With that, the corpse let out a groan out of his mouthless face, he quickly undressed, grabbing his big cock in his hand, stroking it up and down, then slowly approached my body, eagerly I wiggled my ass from side to side invitingly, welcoming his cock back into my hungry pink pussy and ass.

Veekar who stood nearby only chuckled as he saw the tent violently shaking, the only thing heard were the muffled moans and groans of both his friend and the elf slut. He could also see the shadows of the pregnant night elf being taken in just about any position imaginable. When anyone approached he would ask them to not interrupt as it was obvious the breeder was still busy and quickly covered his back by saying to them "Don't worry, after we're done here, we'll all have more than enough breeders and slaves to make up for." The intruders would then grin wickedly, agree and leave the tent alone. He looked at the battle field and smiled to himself, "It looks like we're almost done with those wimps from the alliance, it looks like the real fun is going to start soon." He chuckled, then headed to meet the rest of the horde army to finish Trogg's first objective, get rid of all the men, and help out with Trogg's second objective, convert all the women into their new sex slaves. "It's going to be a good day." Veekar said with a broad smile on his face, the muffled moans of pleasure still being heard as he walked into the battlefield

To Be Continued...

12