All Comments on 'Ordinary Married Sex'

by angela146

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
angela146angela146over 20 years agoAuthor
Question from the Author...

Do women read this story? Do you like it? I never hear feedback from women.

Don't get me wrong, I *love* feedback from guys, but I wonder sometimes...

Tell me what you think...

herecomestherainherecomestherainover 20 years ago
Feels real to me...

A nice story with a "warm" feeling,could be because I do love the gentle,in the dark encounters with my husband too!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
you lucky people

Very nice, very sexy - you are a lucky couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
From a married woman

It's lovely how you conveyed the comfort of the night, snuggled next to your partner, feeling his lust, contributing to his pleasure. It's a difficult sense to convey without boring the reader, but you've captured it well.

The fact that your needs were not addressed, even in asking, triggers my own issues and baggage from the past, so it's somewhat dishearenng to find that here. I haven't read your other stories and certainly can't claim to know your sex life in its totality, so I'm not trying to judge yours. But chances are good that some of the other women here have similar histories to mine - devotion to and joy from his pleasure, but not quite reciprocal attention from her husband. Perhaps that's why not many have responded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully sexy and erotic

Wow...what a sexy 'ordinary' story. Wow

~dave_l2lp

brsdbbrsdbabout 9 years ago
sounds great

It was like my own experiences but better. Seldom will my wife be totally naked or finish the hj. I usually do her in the middle of the night or early mornings.

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 8 years ago
Nicely written but a little ordinary

I have to admit, I was looking at this for a realistic account of the sweet, ordinary moments of sex between a couple that love each other still ... and was disappointed to find it primarily an account of the physical, rather than the metaphysical. I do have a preference to feeling over sensation, but there was little of the background tapestry of marriage and the emotions of the couple, something I thought might have raised this piece from 'nice' to 'wonderful'.

Well-expressed, clearly written and with a gentle, languid tone, so a good job on the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous