Oriental Peach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropecleat
Ropecleat
15 Followers

She pulled at his hand to get it out of the way and reached for his cock to drag it to her entrance. It slid in easily, and he was fully in her, or maybe she had engulfed him totally

There were some involuntary spasms and then there were stronger clutching movements of her walls that massaged his cock. She was cooing gently, reveling in the sensations.

Lacey and Bud coaxed and coached each other with movements, expressions, and sounds relaying feeling rather than trying to generate words. They were focused on mutual pleasure, almost competitively trying to out do each other each time someone authored an unexpected pleasure in the other.

Positions changed. Bud rolled off the couch so his back was on the floor, Lacey braced herself on the couch and table and began riding him like a bull, but she lasted a lot longer than eight seconds.

Bud reached up and took a full firm breast in each hand, kneading gently the whole mound then twisting each nipple. Lacey threw her head back and moaned as she rubbed her clit hard on Bud's groin. She shuddered with a mini orgasm.

Bud slapped Lacey's butt and said, "Get up and lean over the couch. I want some doggie!"

Lacey struggled to stand up and wobbled to the arm of the couch. She leaned over and dripped sweat on the couch from her face. She could taste the saltiness of it.

Bud grabbed a hip with one hand and steered his throbbing cock into Lacey's slick pussy slowly. This position brought it in contact with new areas inside Lacey, and each new sensation brought a tremor of pleasure. Bud was in deep, tapping at her cervix.

After two or three slow strokes, Bud started to speed up. His balls started slapping at Lacey's clit. She freed a hand and teased her own nipple roughly. She was thrusting back as hard as he thrust forward.

The squishing of his cock as it slammed into Lacely was audible, just as his slapping balls on her clit were also adding to the complex rhythm. The air smelled of sweat and arousal.

Groans became moans became screams as Bud thrust more rapidly. Lacey was now rubbing her clit harshly, yelling. "More! More! More! I'm close! I'm close! Make me come! Make me COME!"

Bud, wetted a finger in his mouth and slipped it into Lacey's ass. It was lighting the fuse to an explosion as she came screaming, "AAAHHHH! AAHHH! AAAHHH!"

Bud kept hammering his cock even as Lacey's walls contracted and tried to hold his cock still. Wham! Wham! Wham! He thrust hard, hard enough to bruise both of them a bit.

His orgasm was equally explosive. He shot spurt after spurt of hot white semen into Lacey which induced yet another orgasm in her. His thrusts subsided and he slumped forward on Lacey, dripping sweat and breathing heavily.

His cock shrunk and slipped out. He slumped backward into a nearby chair, watching as Lacey put a hand back to catch the combined river of fluid draining from her, still leaning over the couch. She licked a handful and smiled over her shoulder at him.

"Sometimes I like nice slow romantic lovemaking, but tonight I just wanted to fuck. That was so good. What a team we make. At least we're good at something together." She stood up, juices running down both legs.

"If you ever recover, get cleaned up and come to bed." Bud was nodding off nude in the chair.

Ropecleat
Ropecleat
15 Followers
12