Orlando Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers

"Ooohhhh. That feels nice." Diane twisted in her seat as he moved his hand to her left tit and pinched her nipple.

She used her right hand to push his hand down over her unbuttoned blouse and guided it towards her hole. His fingers lingered for only a second before he slid his middle finger inside her. Suddenly remembering I was still sitting there and threw a nervous glance my way. In answer to his unspoken question I leaned over grabbing Di's left tit and kissing her.

As I kissed her I felt her reacting to the senior's finger action. She turned her head, freeing her lips from my kiss and urged the old guy to continue whatever it was he was doing.

Curiosity got to me so I leaned up on my elbow and watched as the old guy was trying to get his entire hand inside Di's squishing wet pussy. His head was inside the window and he had his right hand buried in Di and was twisting her right tit by pinching her nipple while he grinned as he watched Diane's reaction. I was fascinated as the old man worked his hand, twisting it one way as he slid it in and reversing the twisting action as he pulled his hand back.

Diane was now completely into it, moving his left hand down to join his hand busily working to bring her happiness. Taking the cue, he pinched the top of her pussy causing her to grab his arm. He tried to pulled it free apparently thinking her had hurt her, but she held it in place and gyrated her hips against his hand. With four finger inside her he turned his left hand over and wiggled another finger into her.

That pulled the trigger for her as she grabbed his arms with both her hands and pumped her hips hard. She released her grip and fell back in her seat. The old guy slid his left hand out then softly removed his right hand pulling her skirt to cover her ravished pussy.

Diane lay on the seat, breathing hard and fast, smiling up at the guy.

"Thanks. I really needed that." she said breathlessly. She tried to cover herself, pulling the blouse back across her tits.

"What about me?' he pleaded as he stepped back from the side of the car, pointing to a very stiff looking crotch.

Diane looked over at me, then back up at the man standing there with a raging hard-on. She held up a finger to him as if to ask for a minute to decide.

"It's only fair. You saw what he did to me. Let me just give him a quick blowjob to return the favor. Okay?" Her eyes, wet with tears from her orgasm, pleaded for permission.

"Yeah, okay. But where?" I asked unsure of how we got to this point.

"I'll just jump into his truck and do him right there. He's fine with that, aren't you?" she was looking up at him through the open window. I couldn't see, but could tell he was frantically nodding yes.

"You can watch from the back seat?" She was looking from me to him and back to me. She was nodding her head as he had given his consent.

"I don't care who watches. The whole world can watch for all I care."

Diane reached for the latch as I opened my door. Diane sprinted around his SUV and jumped into the front seat while I took the seat on the drivers side. I figured it would be better to look at my wife's body than look at the old guy. He had started the engine and had the air working on high.

"Bill" While he said his name he reached behind with a business card in his right hand. I took his card and then saw the large ring on his finger. Now I understood what had gotten Diane so excited.

Diane reached across the consol and unzipped Bill's pants. She was holding herself over the divider with her elbows She looked up and realized she was more exposed in this position

Anticipating her question, Bill said that the side windows were limousine tinted, including the front windows. When I asked him about the windshield he shrugged and said that maybe we could keep the action going.

"Not a chance," Diane responded before sliding a condom over his impressively thick cock. "Gee, I hope I can get my lips around that monster." she said more to herself than anyone else as she moved across the center and took the tip into her mouth.

She got to her knees on her seat and rested her left arm across Bill's chest and grabbed the base of his cock with her right hand. She started stroking his cock as she continued to try and work more of his cock into her mouth. Seeing the reflection of her ass and pussy in the passenger side window I slid across the backseat and reached around her chair. I leaned forward so I could get my hand into her and slid all four fingers into the pussy Bill had so conveniently spread open and lubricated.

Diane began moving in rythim to my stroking movements. She was making humming noises in response to my caressing. It didn't take long before Bill was holding her head in both her hands, his breathing becoming rapid.

Bill let out a groan as he shot his load into the condom protecting both of them. Diane yelled around his cock as she again enjoyed a second orgasm within a few minutes. He continued softly moan as Diane sat up and gave him a quick kiss.

"We're even." Diane slid out the door before he could respond.

"Amazing woman you got there," he offered as I got out of his vehicle.

Diane jumped back into our car, adjusting her seat into the upright position. I got back into the driver's seat and restarted the car.

"Get me back to the hotel. I need a drink after that," she gushed.

That was an understatement!

baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers
12