All Comments on 'Orphan Ch. 05'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AmjEvergreenAmjEvergreenalmost 13 years ago
OMG!

I LOVE how this story is moving, and am curious as to how everyone one will react to this new change. please continue to write more ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

i have read many stories on here and this is by far one of the best i class you in the whitesabertooth and reverend you are good please do not stop this till the end and please keep them coming. i will be checking all the time to see if their are new chapters to this amazing story.

christyw744christyw744almost 13 years ago
Great!!!!

I am so loving this story. I am interested to see how they are going to convince this grown man that he is a werewolf. Can't wait to see how this will unfold. Please...Please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you and zazcullen

awesome.need more and at pace............

too much time between chapters is kiling us......

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Oh, man that was good!

Anybody who enjoys were-stories can't afford to miss this one.

We've been waiting patiently through the last several chapters for the dime to fall, and now it has.

The next chapter is going to be terrific, I can tell.

Thank you, Vjax!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

This story is so complete, in terms of character development.

Thank you so much.

Plus, I love how Willow was right :-)

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
Powerful

buildup and powerful chapter. I think I'm falling for Alexander, too. I like the mix of sweetness and steel you've melded to make his character. He'll be one hell of an Alpha, if my guess is right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
god damnit...

your just an asshat, ended WAY too soon, with WAY to large of a cliffhanger... holy shit BRB waiting to fall through the center because it would be FASTER then crawling up to the top again!

stupid good story... NEED MOAR NAO!!!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

superb is all i can say. things are starting to move forward faster now. at least that is how it seems, though i'm sure you will have a few things to tell us before they get their happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes!

More! Faster! I love this story.

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
excellent

excellent chapter can not wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Read Over a Cliff!

I feel that crushing disappointment you feel when you're enjoying the hell out of a story but have to stop suddenly b/c you've lost the later pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So worth the wait!

LOVE this story - the characters - the setting!

More - PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
!!

Read this a couple of days ago from that other site. you surely know how to keep the suspense. but looks like the pack will soon have a new Alpha.

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
MORE IS ALL I WANT TO SAY!!

But, it wont be. Love the interaction with Amy as the pup and the caring side he showed. Then him taken everything in stride and acting like he should but never knowing it. And the end! The end when his wolf surfaces and catches everyone by surprise was damn good.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
Hanging on

OHHH damn I am haniging by a cliff waiting for more of this story hurry please. Keep up the great work. I really enjoy your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

I new it was coming but it was very well done. Can't wait for more.

Immortalman20Immortalman20almost 13 years ago
Great Work and great chapter

Seriously though I have started reading this series the day it came out on my birthday none the less lol. Please Please if possible get the net chapter out as fast as you can so far this is my favorite chapter but I know next chapter is going to be way better then this one and will take the place of favorite chapter. By the way I think it would be funny if you got Thomas Bouchard to freak over his son at least for a paragraph or two.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
WHOA MOMMA!!

I knew he was one of them (even though I didn't know what they were.) I had a feeling it would take something big for it to manifest itself. Now the real challenge will begin. Getting Alexander to learn and accept what he is, while keeping Jason and Thomas in check.

Now I am REALLY looking forward to the next chapter. As long as they are this good, take whatever time you need (just not too long hopefully.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I just found this story and it is very good:)

spearman1spearman1almost 13 years ago
Possesive much!!!????

I sure do love a possesive man and Alexander in is doing it in spades!!!! Yummy!!!! All I have to say about this chapter is....Take that Jason Bouchard wimpy ass Alpha wanna be!!!! Touch her again I double dog dare you!!!!! Next chapter please!!!!:-}

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
The previous chapters were good

But this one was really great. I was always impressed by your attention to detail and characterization. However, this chapter also had such a sense of anticipation and an intensity the other were lacking. Things all came to a head quite dramatically! It was excellent.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

sunnypbsunnypbalmost 13 years ago
Nice Job

I enjoy reading your work and look forward to each chapter and each story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG! WOW

I can't believe you left us hanging like that. This has to be one of the best entries I have EVER read on Lit. Amazing, amazing ...amazing. I'm speechless and in awe.

Please write chapter 6 like...yesterday. I don't think I can wait 2 weeks.

****

LolalinLolalinalmost 13 years ago
(heart beating fast)

Nnnnnooooooooooo!!! I can't believe you just left me hangin like that. Omg I'm excited for the next chapter. You write so well I can picture myself there. I was making myself read faster cause I knew a good part was coming & then....

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 13 years ago
The Best

Yes, this was by far the best chapter in this story so far. Lots going on with answers beginning to be revealed. I thoroughly enjoy this chapter and the whole story. Looking forward to reading more and soon :-)

SxxyDaraSxxyDaraalmost 13 years ago

I love this story!! You draw your readers in and make them feel like we are apart of the story! I am SO looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!!

GrimsbainGrimsbainalmost 13 years ago
More!

As with the rest I loved this story can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!! Alexander is soooooo ALPHA, I AM DROOLING. He is strong and observant. I am sure he knows that there is something more to him, but he has had nothing to compare it to. The things he seems to do naturally have taught him to appreciate nature, to go with his strength in dire situations, listen and observe before acting. HE IS SO SEXY WITHOUT TRYING, I AM BEYOND JOYFUL FOR JENABEL. He talks all sweet and needy to settle his mate before the cosmic beatdown. I think finding out he is a were will make him feel settled. He might freak out..., but then there is blondie. (BIG WINK!) Besides I think if Jason is fool enough to shift, Alexander will end him without shifting. BUTTTT, If Thomas tries some underhandedness during the bruha ha - then I am all for FULL SHIFT AND DEFCON 100! I LOVE THIS STORY, AND THIS CHAPTER WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! (*Think of the voice of the little kid in the animated movie the Incredibles*)

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Yes!!!

I knew it! He just had to be were! I love it!

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
omg

this is a majorily oh my god moment cause like everyone else reading this series i am craving more. absolutely am in love with your characters pls pls pls pls dont make us wait to long.

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
GOOD STORY

Good story so far. I like the characters in this story and hopefully. Alexander and Jenabel do mate and get together safely and they do survive the change.

Please post a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I hafta' agree with everyone...

This story is great and you have some serious talent. This story quickly rose to being one of my faves! As soon as I finished the first chapter I was hooked. You have a great talent for writing, creating characters that I can't help but love and making every thing so easy to see in my minds eye. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCalmost 13 years ago
Another fantastic chapter...

I was glad to see he becomes Were...even if I don't yet know why or how. :-) Well written, and I'm hooked just like on the Dragon Clans. Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

This is one of the best I have read on Literotica. Well crafted, and always making me want to know what happens next! I am looking forward to the next instalment.

LerajeLerajealmost 13 years ago
OMG!

I took the link within the Similar Stories section for Orphan Ch. 1 and followed each subsequent chapter in the Also In This Series section. I never saw the dates that you had written them. Captured and compelled to read through the story and see this wonderful story unfold. Consuming each new chapter hungrily. And when I could not get the Chapter 6 link in the "Also" section and checked your submissions tab, I was crushed.

Very few series have captured me as this one of yours has; I could count them on one hand and have fingers to spare. And now I find myself teetering in anticipation for the next chapter. I do hope your muse graces you with the will and ability to continue to tell the tale of this Orphan. I, for one, will rejoice at seeing any more chapters you are inspired to write.

Thank you for such a wonderful read this far.

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109almost 13 years ago
I want my own Alexander........

I absolutely love the way your story's unfolding, knowing that they were Were but still not defining the species until so late in the series was just totally epic, and the way that Alexander's beast just manifested at the sudden danger of his mate, that sudden rush of danger, ... im so totally turned on right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So...

I can see why you have so many comments! The suspense you kept up and the impatience and empathy you incite is just ridiculous. Absolutely well done!!

SunKisstSunKisstalmost 12 years ago
OMG!

I felt the chills and had to get up and fan myself to cool down.

I was just like: Oh my God, Oh My God. Love love love the wolfy story, its keeping me up and its just fabulous. Wow. Its different from the regular wolfy tales I've been reading.

I m siling so much I swear my cheeks hurt. Lovely concept, beautiful suspense. You're a keeper.

Good job.

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Great chapter

When you wrote...but chocked it up to the Benton's love of the mountains ... it should have read ...but chalked it up....

Also in later chapters you got a bit confused as he was sent to the west to do his survey not the east as you mentioned several times.

HaloveteHalovetealmost 12 years ago
I just had to stop here for a sec.

I'm reading on, but you should know that I squealed like a little girl when Alexander threatened that little assclown. Perfect scene, just effin perfect.

GerrivGerrivover 11 years ago
Omg!

It was every girls fantasy come true !

deJay_13deJay_13over 11 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story. The bad grammar and poor continuity diminish the value a bit.

A good proofreader and grammarian would greatly improve the story.

Keep writing.

de Jay

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 11 years ago
great! !!!!

Glad he knocked some sense into him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
one of the best chapters of any story on here!

raw emotion...love it!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
One of the best chapters of any story..ever!

thanks for posting

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
great chapter

but the most poorly kept reveal in history. As if Blondie wasn't a give away?

I have to keep going in order to find out what happens in 14 days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVjax@Vjax
947 Followers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Orphan Ch. 04 Previous Part
Orphan Series Info