All Comments on 'Orphan Ch. 06'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109almost 13 years ago
thank you thank you thank you..........

I've been searching your site every day for new submissions and once again you didn't disappoint. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for Jenabel and Alexander.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
in love with this story

everytime i read one of your stories i think it can't possibly get more addictive and im happily telling u yes it can be more addictive. keep up the fabulous stories, cant wait to read more from you.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
Hell yeah!

This is so gentle and intense! I love it.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

sweet surrender is what comes to mind when reading this chapter =)

as complex as he is, just because of it he'll make it through his first shift!!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
A wonderful series

I am truly loving this series. I look forward to Alexander learning everything he needs to learn. I just worry about that father and son.

Chuckles437Chuckles437almost 13 years ago
doing happy dance

was so happy to see your posting this am!!! :) soo enjoying your story, will be looking for the next posting along with the previous person!!!

Again Thank you for you gift.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
Another...

Amazing chapter. I am loving this story more and more at every turn. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for more.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
Awesome Chapter!!

i loved this chapter, Alexander is a lot stronger then the others are giving him credit for and i am sure he will come through his first shift without any problem, but i do see some problems with the other pack. You know they can't let it go, and they will want pay back for how Jason was treated, but again i have no problem seeing Alexander taking him to task like he did before. i can't wait to see how everyone handles the stress from here on. Keep up the excellent work.

Donna

jenni_tujenni_tualmost 13 years ago
Excellent

The story is wonderful, as is this chapter. I can not wait for more reading. Your writing is a joy.

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Very excellent chapter! :)

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
Outstanding

Another outstanding chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow...

This story is amazing and you are truly an talented writer.

*****

chelo2012chelo2012almost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Your story telling talent is incredible! This story is exellent I cannot wait for the next chapter! You have a great thing going here.......keep it up!

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Oh boy...

Apparently Alexander has something to stress about, lol. It kind of makes me nervous how he'll handle the wolf in only two weeks, buuuuut hopefully things work out.

Anyway, great chapter and BTW, I love Willow. She seems like such a sweetheart. Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Lily

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 13 years ago
The ending...

almost feels too final. I'm sure there's more to come... so much more of this story to tell, and you've laid the groundwork for several conflicts quite nicely. Maybe it was the ellipse, but the last paragraph had the structure and tone of something you'd find at the end of the story or at the end of a section.

If I haven't already done so, I should mention that you've provided a very compelling read. Thank you for writing.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Wow (sigh)

I believe that Willow is right, he is going to do great! There may be rough spots, but he is so open to this and has a wondrous reason to desire to succeed. I just loved this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this chapter! The way it takes your emotions on a roller coaster ride, making you happy, sad, concerned, and hopeful in such a brief span of time is exhilarating! A great read - and again, can't wait for the next chapter!!! keep them coming!

blackwolfgirlblackwolfgirlalmost 13 years ago
NOnoNonO.. Cant be the end!

This CANNOT be the end! I feel like there is more to the story. I wanna see how his Change works out. I wanna see the passion between them. They are a perfect match but leaving the story here will only make their story short and not right. You need to finish the story! This is one of the best, and I dont want to miss anything between them.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Amazing chapter

I couldn't have asked for a better reveal.

I was surprised that Sophie slapped Jenabel though. It's seemed way too harsh for the situation. The words were enough of a slap in the face. Hitting her just poured a whole lot of unnecessary salt in the wound. Jenabel didn't seem to mind but it seemed out of character for the soft, loving Sophie.

Loved this chapter though and I'm eagerly awaiting the next. Thanks for writing.

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyalmost 13 years ago
...home

You took a while just getting the mains together. The depth of Alexander was amazing. The anticipation you built into this is awesome. IF, this is the end of a GREAT story I will be an unhappy reader but i do not think it is, to many lose ends,

1. Who are/were his parents

2. not a complete bond?

3. finally going to get what they deserve

4. Jenabel

VjaxVjaxalmost 13 years agoAuthor
A Few Things

Thanks for all the comments :-)

The story is not done, ch. 5 & 6 basically brought the first part of the story to a close which is why Ch. 6 ended the way it did. Ch. 7 is about half done and I am expecting about 20 chapters total.

Regarding the slap Sophie gives Jenabel, it is fairly common when someone is getting into a manic loop in their head that a quick slap will bring them around. There was no malice in the slap, simply Sophie trying to ground Jenabel.

Thanks for reading me.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 13 years ago
Huge sigh of relief!!!!

Just came across this story and read it all in one sitting.AMAZING!!! The depth of your characters is just so...........words fail me.Easily 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more please

I can't wait to see what happens next

harerama2006harerama2006almost 13 years ago
Great Great!!!

20 chapters ?? gosh so I have to wait for more days to get this finished....... I wish I'm in hollywood.. this can be a great movie.. which can beat Twilight to boots hahaha.... great going ..keep it up~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

OMG! The ending of this chapter was so sweet and tender. I'm shedding happy tears.

Nauti Nymph

maliceonmaliceonover 9 years ago
pure poetry

Your vocabulary and impeccable grammar are like nothing I have come across on this site. I am very glad you posted here and even more so that I found the story late therefore allotting me the view of the complete spectrum. I am perplexed as to why you chose this site as a platform? I have no doubt the validity of

this tale to be a great novel worthy of investment, did you publish it? If so under what title and name? I would like to purchase a copy if you can inbox me the Isbn or amazon /itunes link. Also is your editor still active in our community? I would like to enlist his services on my current novella.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
It will be as hard for the readers

as for him.

we need to learn along side as he is taught who/what he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If/when you write in the future, please learn or find a decent editor who understands the difference between they're/their/there, to/too, etc. It's a lovely story but the spelling and grammar errors are incredibly distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous