All Comments on 'Orphan Ch. 08'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

just beautiful how this story is developing for alexander.

just hope they won't be surprised too much by the rogue alpha; they just couldn't leave things as they were, with their misplaced sense of "tradition" you don't force a mating, which jason would have been doing...

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

How typical, to blame your problems on someone else. If Jason had not tried to force Jenabel in the first place, non of the rest would have happened.

When the Bouchards attack, I wonder if the danger will force Alexander to shift early and what the consequences would be.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
very interesting

very interesting chapter opened up a lot of possibilities i can not wait to see how they play out

i really enjoyed this chapter and can not wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So Alexander is going to be Faith's son? or the rogue alpha's?

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
...DAMN!!!

A lot has opened up in this chapter. I agree with 'anonymous'. If Alexander is Kate's son, it would explain why she left him at the orphanage. With her betrayal and all. I know the Bouchards clan will draw blood. I just hope it's not fatal. I have a feeling the training Alexander is about to endure i nothing like his received in the military.

I anxiously await the next chapter.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 12 years ago
Biting the bit

Your chapters keep me on edge and jonesin' for the next. The build up and revalations are outstanding and I am waiting and watching for the next chapter. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing with us.

lucianloverlucianloverover 12 years ago
Lovely....

Just lovely!!!!

ScoutGirlScoutGirlover 12 years ago
Interesting...VERY interesting

I've had the feeling that Alexander was a Bouchard for a while, now I am guessing that the connection is going to be through this Faith character. I'm also going to guess that when the battle happens Alexander is going to win title of Alpha over the Bouchard pack.

PS I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great!

... as always.

Alex is the son of Faith? If he wins the battle would that make him the Bouchard alpha?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsome

Need more, Like Now

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75over 12 years ago
MORE!!!

That is all that needs to be said right now.

But, overall another fabulous chapter. He seems more willing to accept his wolf then what the pack is worried about. And the rogue alpha. Is going to have it coming. between him and his son they have twisted what has happened and are going to risk all out war over there own stupid faults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW, & WOW AGAIN!

I wondered about Alex, and now we learn of Faith. What kind of DISPAIR must a mother have felt to leave her child like that? OR maybe ALPHA WISDOM? After Sofie's thoughts and Bouchards thoughts..., well there is more to this story that meets the eye. Why would a brother feel betrayed by a sister? Did she have a child with an enemy or was it that she had a male child, or was she more dominant than her brother? Questions..., I LOVE THIS STORY!!! The true nature of an individual surfaces when under stress. The Rouge Bouchards may just not know how to deal with the trials of life, but the reality of what is JUST is coming in the form of ALEXANDER. THIS IS A FANTASTIC STORY. I could be wrong, but I can't wait to find out!!! YOU ARE A TREMENDOUS WRITER!!!

kitchensixkitchensixover 12 years ago
I am so glad I checked today!!

I feel like I've been waiting for this forever! It's awesome.

LownackLownackover 12 years ago
awsome

this is another great chapter thank you

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait for more this story stirred my emotions in a good way...

VeneziaVeneziaover 12 years ago
HURRY!!!!! :)

I Love this story Please Hurry!!!!! LOL!!! Love IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

waiting

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 12 years ago
Love it!

I've been following since the beginning. Keeping us intrigued and happy is the way to go. Thanks alot! :0)

Sincerely,

Zee~

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 12 years ago
I think I have it figured.....

I'm thinking here that Alexander is actually Thomas' son. Oh well. Off to read the final 2 chapters and see if I guessed right. Who needs sleep huh? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
one of the greatest stories on here!

cheers!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5******

A Rouge whose human/wolf sides are in complete agreement with each other is a testament to Vjax.

I Haven't seen that angle before.

Keep it up, and please continue.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
The Bouchard Pack is about to disappear

I keep thinking back to the image Alexander had of his wolf. I think there will be a few Weres surprised when they see him emerge.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Are you ever coming back?

JC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous