Our Adventures with Vicky Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belper
Belper
24 Followers

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried "How do you always know when I need my arse fucked?"

"Intuition" he replied.

I don't think there was any big secret to Tony's technique by now. He knew we both loved being buggered as often as possible.

I straddled her face and let her lick my arse out. It was incredibly sensitive after the seeing to it had had earlier.

Vicky came in her usual understated manner. Anyone in a five mile radius would have heard!

Immediately Tony got her off her back and on to her knees. He hadn't finished with her.

He leaned over to the bedside table and took up the tube of KY and applied it liberally to the nozzle of the funnel that I had forgotten all about. I looked at him slightly quizzically and then it dawned – we, not just Tony, were going to give Vicky the enema she craved.

The funnel slipped easily enough into her arsehole. It was nowhere near the circumference of most of the objects she had fitted in of late. The nozzle was quite long and went quite deep.

"What's happening?" she asked

"Never you mind" we replied

Tony then invited me to start the ball rolling or the piss flowing to be more accurate. He had realised that although he could direct his golden fluid straight into Vicky's rectum I could not. We girls are not designed for such precise pisswork! So, using the funnel to aid direction I crouched down, held my cunt open, and started to fill her arse with my piss.

Vicky squealed just like I had done a couple of hours earlier. The coffee had done the trick. My bladder was pretty full and I kept a stream going for forty five seconds at least. Then I stepped aside and Tony stood by the bed and aimed his prick right into the centre of the funnel. Initially his piss stream was too fierce and it sprayed all over her back but he soon got his length and started to fill the funnel.

"Jesus H Christ!!" muttered Vicky through clenched teeth as her arse filled to overflow with the piss of her two favourite lovers. She was reaching underneath herself and frigging her clit for all she was worth. I watched in admiration as three fingers disappearing into her cunt right up to the knuckle. Then, just to complement what was happening above, she started to piss as well, all over her hand which was embedded in her juicy twat. I got on my knees and tried to drink as much of her golden shower as I could. I managed to get my mouth underneath the final spurt and took a generous amount. I stood up and Tony and I exchanged a passionate piss kiss. After our embrace Tony reached over and extracted the funnel slowly from Vicky's arsehole. A few drops leaked out and ran down her crack but otherwise her sphincter did a magnificent job. She rolled over on to her back of her own volition and held her legs open bent at the knee. This position allowed both of us to see her arse and cunt.

"Bloody hell, that was so erotic" she said and then she amazed us both by announcing:

"Now I need a good hard fuck"

"Are you sure you can take me?" asked Tony "Without any accidents?"

"Just watch me" she said defiantly

"I bloody well intend to" I responded

I knelt down and took Tony's cock into my mouth. I hadn't tasted his prick for ages and I love the feel of it getting hard while my lips are wrapped round it. Not that it needed much more encouragement. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Vicky still splayed in front of us on the edge of the bed. I swear her tight puckered arsehole winked at me! I had marvelled before at the notion that such a small tight opening could accommodate dildos, cocks, vibrators, beads, bottles and anything else we had mutually agreed to insert into it. Now I could marvel at the way she was able to retain a bowel full of piss after we had filled her full of our pee. It was going to take some effort to fuck Tony without any consequences!

I stopped sucking him and pulled him over to her face her spectacular shaven lips. I pushed the knob of his cock against her labia and watched as the helmet slid in. Seconds later full penetration occurred.

"Oh my God!" she cried out "This is something else. Fuck me, you big bastard! Fuck my wet cunt!"

I rested on the bed beside her and kissed her pendulous tits. Her nipples were erect and I bit each of them in turn. I then kissed her across the face and finally on the lips. I held one her massive breasts as I did so.

"Feel good?" I asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

"Fantastic. You were so right. It feels great to be fucked when your arse is full"

Tony looked at me quizzically.

"Have you been giving some of our most intimate secrets away, madam?" he asked with a wry smile, and then returned to concentrate on the job in hand.

"I only told Vicky that I adore being fucked when I need a dump" I said rather sheepishly.

This clearly had a marked effect on both of them as the rhythm stepped up a gear.

"Tell me again" she implored.

I was happy to oblige as the thought turned me on too. I started to play with myself at the prospect.

"I absolutely adore being fucked in the arse when I need a crap. The first time you took me one morning when I was full was out of this world. I want you to fuck my shit every day and leave me gagging for more. Do you hear me lover?"

"I – hear – you" he stammered

"Will you fuck my shit too? Please?"

"Yes Vicky, of course I will. I want to fuck your shit just like Jo's"

He thrust into Vicky as he said the words and gave her what she wanted, namely a good hard seeing to. Her whole body shock as she came. Tony pulled out and moved across so that I could finish him off with my mouth. I really fancied drinking some cum and he obliged me within a couple of minutes. My eyes and my cheeks both bulged as he shot his load down my throat. For once I decided selfishly not to share my lover's cum with anyone and swallowed it all.

I swear Vicky was still cumming as she moaned quietly in a heap on the bed beside us. It would only be a matter of moments before nature called big time. Sure enough she got off the bed and headed to the bathroom where she fully relieved herself. We were locked in each other's arms, kissing affectionately and petting playfully as she returned to join us.

"Anyone for tea and cakes?" she asked in a complete non sequitor.

"I prefer crumpet" Tony replied.

"Actually, so do we" we added in perfect unison.

Belper
Belper
24 Followers
12