Our Bahamas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still crying and I was done talking about it.

The flight attendant came by and asked, "Is everything ok?"

I responded, "No but there is nothing you can do to help it."

She tried several more times to speak and to talk about it and each time I ignored her attempts.

We finally landed and made our way to the car. I left the airport and went directly to her Mother's house. I opened the trunk and threw her suitcase onto the yard.

She got out and tried again, "Please Rick don't do this. Don't let this ruin what we have together."

As I was getting in the car I said, "I will be filing for divorce tomorrow. You should get the papers soon. I will let you know when you can come by for the rest of your things.

I got in the car and pulled away. I looked in the rearview mirror as she went to her knees. Her Mother was coming out of the house to see what was going on.

I turned the corner and never looked back.