All Comments on 'Our Bi-Sexual Tahitian Vacation'

by HunterStaggs

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A tale well told

Hot stuff, well written and covered a lot a fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ass licking always earn's

What I gave this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Garbage

This is one "writer" who can be counted upon to deliver a sub-par "story" full of wimp husbands and slut wives. This "story" is no different. Only a complete wimp would find this submission to be erotic.

susurrussusurrusalmost 17 years ago
Hey, zeros,

While you'll never come back to this story again, I'd like to know why you apparently read it in the first place. The title clearly states it's a bi story, and the description states that it's with another guy. I'll never understand why you people come out here to intentionally read something you're not going to like.

Tell you what: you guys can write the next story, and the rest of us will let you know what WE think of it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

The zero(s) is a true wimp. Real men have the guts to enjoy whatever they want women, men or both. Just because he may not like mixed sexuality doesn't mean he has to resort to immature name calling for those who do or fantasize about it. Be a real man, that is one who is not scared of folks who may not be the public stereotype, a wimpy homophobe pretending to be macho behind his fear that he might himself be gay or bi. Get over it, you big girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking HOT

I loved the story. This would be my dream, to watch a stranger fuck my wife and then have her watch as I sucked his dick. As for taking it up my ass, well that is up in the air, but i am willing to try anything. My wife wont play, so I have to read about others and then beat my poor dick damn near to death. Please post more

schaeffschaeffalmost 17 years ago
Way hot

Your story is definitly worthy of all the orgasms it causes. Always a fantasy. I wish I was her husband. I'll cum back to read it often too.

lagunabilagunabialmost 17 years ago
Great story!

Loved your story. You really captured what it feels like to have a hard oock in your ass. Just the way I love it. I think that is what turns women on about it because it is something they can experience too. For all you straight men out there who have never tried it - open up your minds and your asses.

mtneer13mtneer13almost 17 years ago
just do it !!

i thought it was a great story..it wasn't just fucking!! it had a story and was believable,,while i have never been there for the bisexual part, he does make it believable and does not make the guy a wimp... things happen in 3somes!! hope to read more from him!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fantasy cum true

read this if you want totally hot bucket loads of :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Fucking Fantastic

Thanks for the excellent read. I'm rock hard and dripping. I've not got my wife to buy a strap-on yet, but positively adore her vibe up my butt as she licks my balls. Oh yeah..........she doesn't know it, but I love to suck cock, too. So this story was right up my alley. Thanks again.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 9 years ago
yum

mmmmm a dream cum true,great read thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I just re-read this story for at least the 50th time and love it now as much as I did so many years ago when I read it for the first time.

rod.nfl at aol dot com

goat17obispogoat17obispoabout 7 years ago
Very nice story

Very nice story, very hot. I would love to have that experience, of having my female lover guide a male lover's cock into my anus. A threesome like that sounds quite wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I just got married, and read your article, and wish I did this during my 1st honeymoon, but this is definitely what I want to do during my 2nd honeymoon!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love guy/guy sex

I so love watching my husband servicing one or more of my male friends. I love to watch him get dp’d by two big cocks. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sickening Garbage

1*- nothing more needs to be said. If you got a problem with that, tough shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

My wife loves fucking my ass! She tells me I have an ass made to fuck ! We enjoyed the story,she had her cock in my ass while I was reading it! Yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes!

I do love sucking my wife's male friends cock after he fucks her. After reading this story, I am hard as a rock and wishing I had his cock in my mouth. Well done.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Funny

This crap is hilarious. Both the silly story and the anons, and wanna be whores commenting on their sick fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic. I want to go to Tahiti

FunCouple1434FunCouple1434almost 2 years ago

Wow. Made me cum hard. It was tasty

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Consensual, loving, and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, you made me curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous