Our Bi-Sexual Tahitian Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my mouth to her pussy and started licking. Just like kissing Trish, it was familiar and yet different. I have licked her pussy after fucking her in the past, so I've tasted my own cum, but this was clearly a different taste. Not unpleasant, just different. Trish moaned and grabbed my head with her hands, really pushing her pussy into my mouth. Clearly she wanted me to get as much of the taste of Terry as possible, so I got busy. I licked and sucked her pussy and swallowed everything that came out of it. And then I focused on her clit, lapping it hard the way she likes until she hit another orgasm.

Trish locked her knees around my head to keep me from rising. "That was nice" she said "but if we're asking Terry to stay, I think you need to take care of our guest as well." I glanced over at Terry who was lying next to us watching the show. He nodded his approval as I slowly moved off my wife's crotch and headed to his. His cock had gone soft and I could see his and Trish's juices drying on the shaft. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his cock for the second time of the evening. I moved my mouth slowly down to his cock and wrapped my lips around the head. It was a strange sensation. His penis, still soft, was spongy and yet firm. It was like popping a big chunk of meat into your mouth but not trying to eat it. Again, not unpleasant, but I didn't quite see why my wife loved sucking my cock so much.

Knowing what Trish likes to do to me, I tried to imitate her and take Terry's cock all the way down to his pubes. Even soft, it proved to be too much and I backed off, gagging a bit. "Whoa, baby, take it slow" laughed Trish. "You don't have to be an expert your first time."

I took her advice and concentrated on the head of Terry's cock. I licked and sucked and felt it grow in my mouth as his shaft began to get hard in my hand. As he stiffened, I was surprised how big the bulbous head of his cock started to get. Surprised and a bit frightened. How was this going to fit in my virgin ass?

I was trying to concentrate on giving my first blowjob, when I heard the click of our digital camera. Trish was taking photos! I stopped but Trish urged me on. "Baby you looked so hot with his cock in your mouth. I wanna have something to remember this by." She urged me to keep sucking his cock, telling me how hot it was making her and asking me if I liked the feel of Terry's cock filling my mouth. I was getting used to it, but what I realized was that Terry was really into it. He was moaning, grabbing my head, pushing his cock into my mouth. I suddenly realized what Trish liked about giving head was the power you have at that moment. A man getting his cocked sucked well will do just about anything at that moment.

As I continued licking and sucking Terry's cock, I suddenly felt Trish's warm breath on my exposed asshole. Then her tongue started licking my asshole and pushing against the tight ring of muscle. I moaned around Terry's cock in my mouth as Trish forced her tongue barely past the opening. I groaned in disappointment as her mouth disappeared, but soon her finger was back, smearing lubricant around my soon-to-be-violated asshole. Trish slipped one finger easily inside me and began pistoning it in and out of my ass. I paused for a moment on Terry's cock, but then remembered to keep up my job as well.

Trish soon added a second finger and, when she thought I was stretching out nicely, worked a third up my ass. Meanwhile, Terry, clearly aware of the fact that my ass was being readied for him, seized my head and began shoving his cock further down my throat. With my wife shoving three fingers up my ass and our hot Tahitian stud slamming his cock down my throat I was feeling well used, but also incredibly hot.

Suddenly Trish pulled her fingers out of my ass and then pulled me backwards. Terry's cock fell out of my mouth with a pop and I was amazed to be disappointed that his hot shaft was no longer pounding my mouth. Trish draped herself over me and I could feel her hard nipples dig into my back. Clearly she was as turned on as I was. "On your back, baby" she murmured. I rolled over on my back and looked at my two lovers -- Trish on one side and Terry on the other. Trish smiled, "You're gonna love this baby. I got your ass nice and stretched out and Terry's gonna go slow until you get used to it. After that, we'll see what you want him to do."

Terry moved down between my legs and I lifted my legs up, exposing my ass to him, just like Trish had given me her ass so many times. Trish leaned in and added a coating of lube to Terry's hard prick, which was still dripping with my saliva. Damn, that bulbous head looked even bigger than it felt in my mouth. Trish took Terry's cock in hand and guided it to my puckered little hole, rubbing it in small circles against my sphincter muscle. "Since you helped put Terry's cock in my pussy, I owe you the same favor" she smiled.

I took a deep breath and then Trish pulled slightly on Terry's cock and he responded by pushing lightly forward. His cockhead began to stretch my asshole, invading me. I could feel the pain build as my asshole stretched to its limit and then it backed off. Trish had pushed him back, but was now pulling him forward again. Terry gave it a bit more force this time and I could feel the sensation of my assring opening wider and wider to accommodate his cockhead. I heard Trish hiss out air and realized I was holding my own breath. As I breathed out, I pushed back against Terry's cock and then it slipped inside my ass. Trish and Terry abruptly stopped pushing as I adjusted to the head of his cock nestled inside my ass. "Oh baby, that is so hot. You should see your tight little ass stretched around Terry's cock. I didn't think his big head was gonna get inside you, but your ass just kept stretching and then he was in. How are you feeling?"

How was I feeling? My ass was on fire, but my nerve endings were going off like it was the Fourth of July. I knew that I had a lot of nerve endings in my ass, but I had no idea they would feel like this. I groaned in pleasure and pain and managed to whisper, "Keep going."

"That's my baby" said Trish and then Terry leaned forward and shoved another inch of his cock in my ass. I grunted, but kept breathing. Terry leaned forward again, I pushed back and my ass swallowed another two inches of his cock.

Trish grinned at me, "Baby, you're almost there. You've got a hungry little ass." And then Terry pushed again and I felt his cock burrow up my ass and then his balls hit my cheeks and he stopped moving. He was in my ass to the hilt.

Trish leaned down and slobbered a kiss into my mouth while telling me how hot I looked taking Terry's cock in my ass. "You're so fucking hot baby. You've got a man's cock buried to the balls in your ass. How does it feel?"

"Full" I said, which made everybody smile and I felt Terry's cock twitch in response.

Trish turned to Terry, "Fuck him nice and slow, just let him get used to it." Terry nodded and looked at me and then he began his first withdrawl. The feeling of his cock leaving my ass was amazing, but then he reached the end of his stroke and started back up my channel. Fuck, he was filling me with his cock and I loved it. The initial discomfort was starting to fade and now it was just becoming sex.

Terry put his hands on my thighs and pushed down, opening my ass a bit more to him and began to stroke his cock slowly in and out of my hole. Every withdrawl was amazing as I could feel my assshaft close as his cock moved out and then open back up as he pushed back inside me again and again. After about a minute, I told Terry I was feeling comfortable and he could do what he wanted. Terry responded by picking up the pace, but also starting to bear down and get his cock as far into my ass as he could. On his every thrust I could feel my prostate respond to the pressure. It was fucking amazing. I had never thought that I would end up letting a man fuck me, but here I was with this stud pounding his cock into my ass, with my wife watching and telling me how hot I looked getting assfucked and I was loving it.

Unconsciously I wrapped my legs around Terry's ass and pulled him closer, urging him to fuck me harder and deeper. I reached down and grabbed his ass with my hands and pulled him into me. I realized I was talking and hadn't even known it, but now I was aware of every obscenity that came out of my mouth. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Give me your cock in my ass. Fuck my ass with your big cock. Cmon, fill my ass with your cock." Terry responded by going into overdrive, pounding my ass the way he had done to my wife's pussy. He grabbed my legs and pulled them up to his shoulders, opening me even more as he rammed his cock over and over into my ass. His cock slamming into my prostate was causing my rock hard cock to twitch and I suddenly realized I was going to cum without having my dick touched at all.

At that moment, Terry panted, "I'm going to cum in your ass."

"Fill my ass with your cum" I shot back and then I felt Terry stiffen and his cock twitched inside my ass and I felt his cum explode out of his cock and into my bowels. Terry growled, lurched back and then buried his cock to the hilt in my ass once again, spraying cum all over my asswalls. That final assault did it for me and my cock erupted too, spraying my stomach and face with my second load of the night.

Terry collapsed on top of me, still thrusting his stiff prick in my ass, as my cock leaked cum all over the two of us. After a moment to catch our breath, Terry started to pull out, but I grabbed his ass and pulled him back. I wasn't ready to let his cock out of my ass just yet.

I heard a chuckle and looked over to see my wife, camera in hand, smiling as she snapped photos. "So, I guess you kinda liked having a cock in your ass, hmmm?" I couldn't even reply, but just smiled back at her.

After a minute, Terry's cock slowly went limp and I finally let him go. His cock fell out of my spent ass with a little pop and I was surprised at how empty I felt. Trish jumped on top of me as Terry moved off. "Now you know why I love our occasional ass-fucking" she said. "It's mind blowing how good a cock in your ass can feel, aint' it babe?" I had to agree she was right.

The three of us crowded into our shower and soaped up. Trish couldn't resist soaping up Terry's cock to get it semi-hard. She turned to me, "Can you believe you had this cock up your ass, and you loved it?" My ass was still sore enough to remind me and I gave her a big kiss to say thanks for letting me indulge in a fantasy I hadn't even been aware I harbored.

Terry soon left and Trish and I lay in bed talking about the experience. We both agreed that it had been one of the hottest nights in our whole marriage, but something we'd rather fondly remember than try to recreate. Soon, Trish had coaxed my cock back to life in her mouth and had mounted me one final time.

As my cock plumbed the depths of her wet pussy, Trish leaned down to me and whispered that she'd be adding a new toy to our collection -- a strap-on. "You're not sharing that ass of yours with anyone but me from now on." she commanded. I smiled, knowing that our sex-life had just had just escalated to another level and that my wife would soon be pounding my ass with her own cock.

Tahiti was an excellent vacation.

12