Our Brazilian Exchange Student Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arturo
arturo
71 Followers

"Honey, you have got to get out of here, we can't risk getting caught!"

"Promise you'll fuck me today or else I swear I'll come in here tonight and screw you right in front of your wife."

"I swear, I swear."

Content, she got up and waltzed out of the room.

As I mentioned earlier, Carlos had decided that we would be leaving for the farm sometime during the week, but as I enjoyed breakfast outside, apparently the kids had convinced him, his wife and my wife, that they wanted to stay put, and that they wanted us to stay as well. As you readers know, us parents are suckers for the line, "we never get to spend time with you, and we want all of us to be together."

The women informed us that a masseuse would be over at 11:00 and that they would be getting manicures and pedicures in the afternoon, and then excused themselves to get ready.

Just as Carlos and I were settling down on the lower deck and enjoying the view of beautiful women in tiny bikini's, up the steps from the beach came two visions of loveliness...one of them being Annmarie!

They informed us that Gregorio had gone golfing again and left them all alone, and begged us to come over to Gregorio's house and have "fun".

Looking back and not seeing anyone over our shoulder, we made our to the beach for the mile-long walk to Gregorio's.

Please let me know if you're still interested in knowing what happened....

arturo
arturo
71 Followers
12