Our Family Physician Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Susan's thighs on either side of her head, Susan reached her hands from underneath the woman to touch Susan's pussy. The white coating of vaginal juices on Susan's pussy wasn't a barrier in any way for Diane. Using fingers from both hands, she gently spread Susan open and licked her in the same way she licked an ice cream cone. Tentatively the first couple of swipes with her tongue and then more aggressively as she became more comfortable and could sense what was pleasant to both herself as well as Susan.

At first she thought that Susan's hair might be an issue but given the state of arousal by the good doctor, the pubic hair in the immediate vicinity of her pussy was matted completely and the soft brown curls that touched her nose occasionally as she moved her head tickled more than anything else.

Susan had a unique odor caused by her overwhelming sexual arousal. It was new to Diane to experience such a thing with another woman but she thought it was probably similar to her own personal odor when she was in a similar state of excitement.

As Diane licked softly the folds of Susan's pussy, she kept her eyes looking at her friend's vagina. During a slight pause Diane's eyes glanced up at Susan and saw the doctor's brown eyes looking down into Diane's. Diane continued to lick softly at the moist flesh of Susan's vagina and decided that she needed to explore as far as nature would allow her to do. She stuck her tongue out of her mouth as far as it would go and inserted it up inside of Susan. Now she knew what her husband had experienced with her all these years!

As Diane snaked her tongue around inside of Susan's pussy, she could feel her cheeks being covered with Susan's juices. Undeterred by the wetness of her face, Diane continued to explore the inner pink channel of the doctor, feeling slight bumps on her vaginal wall with her tongue and licking the nectar that lined the flesh of her pussy.

She realized that Susan was making slight whimpering noises and Diane looked up again at Susan as she contracted her tongue. Susan's eyes were no longer looking down but rather all Diane could see was Diane's throat as her eyes were apparently looking up at the ceiling as she entered a state of ecstasy. Without hesitation, Diane stuck her tongue back out and began to lick back and forth with an emphasized gentle force over Susan's clitoris. The moment Diane completed her first pass over the enlarge pink clit, she heard Susan squeal out loud as nerves in Susan's clit were tickled in way that was unexplainable--much like a tidal wave of energy surging through her body but centered on one tiny little pink button.

As Diane continued to focus her tongue on dragging across Susan's clit, Susan continued to make loud sounds of enjoyment and Diane suddenly felt Susan's body fall forward so the majority of Susan's weight was now on her hands and arms. Diane could no longer see Susan's face but she could see her belly and the undersides of her breasts hanging above Diane's forehead. In falling forward and supporting herself with her arms, Susan had made Diane's actions of licking at her friend's clit more challenging and Diane now felt the full softness of Susan's pubic hair as it covered Susan's nose. Undeterred by the change in body position, Diane continued to drag her tongue and realized she was swallowing at the same time--fluids of Susan's that entered her mouth.

As she thought of the fact she was actually swallowing without realizing it, she felt Susan press down with her torso on Diane's head--hard but not dangerous--and she felt Susan's thighs tighten around the side of Diane's head. Diane kept up the pace with her tongue and she felt Susan's body start to shake as Susan moaned out loud. With a shriek Susan tightened her body, which caused it to press down hard on Diane's upper body to the point of a bit of pain, and pushed down on Diane's mouth with her torso.

The orgasm shook the physician and she thought for a split second she was going to blackout but as the moment of excitement passed, she realized that she wouldn't pass out but she was in danger of collapsing from the exhaustion of the orgasm. With most of her body weight resting on her arms, she looked down between the valley of her breasts and saw Diane's blonde hair and forehead but realized the rest of her friend's face was covered by her own abdominal area.

Susan adjusted her legs so her weight shifted to her knees and she pulled her torso up so Diane was no longer in contact with her. As she did this, she felt Diane move out from under her and Susan remained on her hands and knees.

Diane collected herself and got on her own knees behind the brunette and gently rubbed her lower back and butt cheeks.

Softly Diane said, "Did you enjoy yourself Susan? I hope I did that right for you?"

Susan turned her still damp body around and looked at her friend and former patient. Susan's hair was slightly messed but what struck Susan was the layer of wet shine on Diane's face. Susan realized her vaginal fluids covered the woman and Susan felt embarrassed at how much she must have excreted during the last few minutes.

Without responding to Diane's question, Susan pulled her face up to the taller blonde and simply kissed Diane softly. Their tongues touched but it was a more gentle, womanly kiss than previously. The taste of her own body was evident on Diane's lips and tongue and after they slightly parted, Susan kissed Diane's cheeks in an effort to clean them up a bit. Her hands reached to Diane's chest and she gently rubbed Diane's nipples through her bra as the kissing continued.

Diane broke the kissing and said, "There's something else I'd like to do Susan," and she proceeded to once again lay on her back on the carpet but this time without a towel behind her head. She motioned for Susan to get back on her hands and knees while positioning their heads top-to-top so Diane was initially staring at Susan's chin and vice-versa. Diane urged Susan to move forward down Diane's body so that Susan's breasts were hanging down over Susan. Susan pulled the doctor down a bit and began to suck on the nipples as they hung down.

Since these were the only other female breasts she'd touched besides her own, there was something about Susan's larger breasts hanging over her that turned Diane on significantly. She licked and sucked on each breast, alternating one and then another. They weren't quite large enough for Diane to suck on both nipples at one time, although she did try to do so.

In the meantime Susan stared at her friend's shorts knowing exactly what was underneath. The thoughts of her time orally pleasing Diane two weeks prior at Diane's house were very much fresh in her mind.

As Diane continued to suck on her nipples, Susan felt a trickle run down her right inner thigh. She reached for one of the towels and as she wiped her leg so nothing would get on the carpet, Diane ceased her attention to Susan's breasts and sat up on the carpet and watched the naked physician situate herself on the towel. Taking in Susan's nude body--her breasts, her rounded torso with a bit of brown hair peeking up from between her legs, along with her white thighs--Diane soaked in the view.

Susan remained quiet for a few moments, as if trying to catch her breath and looked at Diane sitting across from her, wearing her bra and blue shorts. "What a sight this must be!" she thought silently to herself.

Glancing at the clock on the wall, she noticed the time.

"Diane--what time do you need to be home? It's almost 2:30."

"I don't have to be back for about 90 minutes--what time are your boys here?" the blonde replied.

"About 3:30," said Susan.

"Well then...we better get you cleaned up before they come home!"

Susan paused and replied, "But what about you--I didn't get to give you any pleasures Diane."

"Well, you did two weeks ago and I'm quite certain that you'll have opportunities in the near future Susan. Plus I think when Jim gets wind of how I spent my afternoon, I'll get plenty of pleasure tonight," she said with a coy smile.

Susan stood up, her nude body now towering off Diane. As she turned and bent over at the waist to pick up her discarded dress, her butt spread a bit and Diane saw Susan's pussy from the rear for the first time.

Diane glanced to her right and noticed that Susan's panties were laying on the carpet. She picked them up, felt the soft material as she gently squeezed them and felt a bit of damp cotton on her finger. She reached over and picked up Susan's bra before standing up.

As Susan put out her hand for the garments, Diane said, "I have a favor to ask..."

* * *

Much like the scene two weeks ago but in complete role reversal, Susan now stood at the base of the steps by her front door totally nude while her clothed friend softly kissed her on the lips and they said their good-byes. To avoid anyone seeing in, Diane pulled the door closed behind herself as she left the house and she heard Susan on the other side lock the deadbolt while Diane walked to her car, carrying her purse and a brown lunch bag.

* * *

Driving home from work, Jim was stopped at a traffic light when a beep on his mobile phone indicated he'd received a text message. It was from Diane--unusual to receive a text from his wife since he would be home shortly. The text was brief.

"Taken the kids out. You're on your own for dinner. Surprise in your top dresser drawer. See you at 8 sharp! Luv Diane!"

Putting the phone down, Jim thought to himself, "That's certainly a strange message." The first two sentences were typical--it wasn't uncommon for Diane to take the kids out for shopping or something and they'd stop to eat somewhere. On a Friday night? That was a bit unusual but not extraordinary. But the third line about the dresser drawer was confusing. What would she have hid in his dresser--something she didn't want anyone else to know about obviously?

As he paused at another stoplight, he reread the text message and then deleted it.

* * *

As Jim entered the house, he knew it was empty. After a period of time with others around, it was almost a "sixth sense" that told him he was alone. After pausing in the kitchen for a drink of water, he decided to go check out the surprise that Diane had bought him. He climbed the steps, unbuttoning his shirt as he did so.

Entering the master bedroom, he made a beeline for his dresser and pulled open the top drawer of the chest. Inside he noticed a brown paper bag--a lunch bag like the kind he or the kids took lunches in. He reached for the bag and as he grasped it, he realized it had something in it but it really felt like almost nothing. The weight was negligible.

Take it in his hands, he opened the bag and looked in. The first thing he noticed was simply there was white cloth inside. Reaching in and pulling it out, he saw instantly the contents was a pair of women's panties. As paused for a split second, noticed the VS branding on the waist and realized instantly where the panties came from! He opened the waist with his hands and looked to the crotch--slightly discolored--and he knew that that Susan had worn these. But how did Diane get them he wondered? He knew that Susan had redressed when she was at their house two weeks ago--he'd seen her in her bra and panties as she got dressed late that night and he recalled admiring her butt in the taunt panties as he watched her dress.

As his mind raced to answer questions that were forming, he realized as he stood in his bedroom holding Susan's worn panties that his cock was beginning to stiffen in his pants. Looking at the undergarment again, he pulled it to his face and sniffed the garment. With his penis hardening by the second, he smiled at his wife's thoughtfulness and began to unzip his pants as he once again took a deep breath of "Susan."

Once unzipped, Jim reached in with his hand and pulled his penis out of the opening. Hard at this point, he looked down and saw the purple head pointing out of the zipper and he rubbed it with his thumb. Taking the panties that belonged to his former physician, Jim rubbed the cotton panties along the underside of his cock and up over the head. He once again pulled them to his face and sniffed them--the smell reminding him of a scene that took place in this very bedroom two weeks earlier. The odors of Susan and her body evident in the cotton, he suddenly realized why Diane has made the reference to being home at 8 p.m. "sharp." She was giving him some quality time alone so he could take care of that erection! What a thoughtful wife!

To be continued...

12