Our First Encouter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man approached and took something from the tray then knelt down and reached between the pet's legs, when he stepped back a wickedly heavy weight dangled from the a chain attached to a ring that she could now see had been inserted in her clit for just such a purpose. The man set the weight swinging back and forth in a wide arc between her legs and Julie could hear her plaintive whimpers it pulled on her pierced flesh.

The man tugged slightly on the dangling chain causing her to cry out and her Master disciplined her outburst with three sharp slaps from, the riding crop to her exposed pussy. She quickly stopped whimpering and accepted the pain gratefully.

Her Master signaled the man to continue and he took a bottle of oil from the silver tray and squirted it on her ass hole then positioned himself behind her and rammed the head of his thick hard cock into her. The shriek from the pet made Julie's legs buckle and she might have fallen if her Master hadn't been there watching her from the corner of his eye and slipped an arm around her to hold her upright.

"Master" she whimpered as she watched the huge cock slide all the way in the woman's ass...

But he signaled her to be silent again and she complied and watched the scene fascinated. Her Master leaned down to finger her pussy and she felt him rubbing more of the sensitizing oil into her clit as he whispered quietly in her ear.

"She is being punished for disobedience." and he slipped the oiled finger into Julie's ass hole. She gasped at the invasion imagining herself in this woman's place. "I told you that punishment for disobedience here would be severe, but watch my little one; she likes her punishment...look she's about to cum now!"

And as her pussy and now her ass began the intense new burn she watched the woman cum... hard... her body arched back into the cock that pounded into her bowels and the sounds that came from her, though muffled by the dildo gag in her mouth were pure pleasure. The man using her soon came as well and his animal like grunts as he filled her ass with thick white cum aroused Julie and she grew even wetter as she watched. When he was through he pulled out and walked away leaving the toy gasping for breath with his cum dribbling out of her gaping ass hole onto the floor between her feet.

"Come little one, there is much for you to see in this place." And as they walked away Julie saw the other Master begin to clean up his pet so she could be used again in a similar fashion.

"I have some things in mind for you that I think you might like little one." He murmured his voice low and sexy near her ear. He stopped her near an alcove and turned her to face him. He knelt at her feet he pulled her thong aside to suck her swollen clit into his mouth holding it between his teeth and tonguing it as he slowly increased the vibration of the egg inside her. He flicked his tongue on the captured clit till she was panting sharply from the stimulation. Just before she started to cum he stood and kissed her sliding his tongue inside her mouth, she could taste herself on his tongue and the musky taste further aroused her as his fingers danced on the now intensely sensitive clit. She whimpered into his mouth as he continued to tease her clit unmercifully.

He broke the embrace and smeared more of the oil on her pussy and asshole smearing it inside her as well then he repositioned her thong. He stood and took her hands and unclasped the chain from one of them. He turned her around and pulled her hands behind her slipping the chain through a loop of leather built into the bustier for such a purpose and snapped the chain back onto the cuff. Her hands were bound high between her shoulder blades and he stood back surveying his handiwork pleased with the way her tits were now prominently displayed. He reached into his pocket again and brought out two non piercing bull rings which he placed on her nipples. They were strongly sprung and the pressure on her tingling nipples made her stand a minute panting as she absorbed the pain. He stood smiling as she collected herself, then took her leash and signaled her to heel. She followed him obediently and they resumed their promenade. The rings had tiny bells attached which tinkled lightly drawing the eyes of the men they passed to her burning nipples.

It was increasingly hard to concentrate due to the intensely aroused state she had been put in. The pressure on her nipples caused her pussy to throb and the oil had made her whole pelvic area swollen and sensitive to every step.

They stopped at another tableau and as they watched whatever had been in the candy that her Master had given her began to take effect. She felt dreamy and aroused and her pussy throbbed deliciously.

"Master, I'm feeling..."

"Sssh, my pet... let the drugs work. Soon you will have the complete effect. It's a combination of things that we use to enhance female libido. It has a charming effect I find. I think you're going to love it."

He pulled her in front of him with her back to him and circled her body with his arms, clasping his hands together under her breasts. She could feel his cock on her ass, he was hard, and she wished her hands weren't bound so she could hold his hard cock. She'd seen him naked in the pictures he'd sent her, but she wanted to touch that lovely cock and stroke it and suck it and slide it into her burning pussy...

Lord, her thoughts were running out of control! The drug swarmed through her bloodstream making her whole body burn. Her skin had become incredibly sensitive and her nipples and entire pelvic area were throbbing intensely. She was panting lightly like a cat in the summer sun and she desperately wanted to be fucked...

The scene before her didn't do much to quell her desire. Naked on the table before them lay a beautiful raven haired woman about her own age. Her arms were pulled above her head and strapped to the table. Her legs were spread wide apart and raised till they were at about a ninety degree angle with her torso and tied to posts on either side of the table exposing her pussy and her ass for play.

The girl's Master was squirting oil on his pet and as she watched he slowly inserted one end of a thick double dildo into her ass. The pet squirmed on the table as the rubber cock slid into the well oiled hole, her squirms soon turning to moans as it slid in further and further in till her gut was filled to capacity. He paused a minute then slid it all the way out again repeating this motion in and out all the way each time till she was writhing on the table before the collective audience in the throes of full sexual arousal.

After a few minutes of this play he snaked the other end into her pussy and filled her belly with both ends of the thick rubber cock pushing it in both orifices till the only part not inside her was the section that lay between her ass and cunt. Again he paused to observe her before slowly pulling the cock all the way out and sliding it back in again. He continued this till she was about to cum then stopped with the dildo inserted all the way inside this beautiful creature.

Turning to the table he tore off a section of duct tape and fixed it across the dildo, holding it securely in place. His toy watched him return to the table and bring forward electrodes which he fixed to her nipples then as a third clamp was attached to her clit she began to whimper in anticipation of what came next. He brought a dildo gag for her mouth and inserted it buckling the straps around her head.

"That serves a two fold purpose and will keep her from biting her tongue when she's electrified" her Master whispered as he nibbled on her neck.

A servant came by with another silver tray and her Master told her to watch the play and not to look at what he was getting for her. So she faced forward and dared not to look as the electric prickles tingled through her pussy from the vibrator that was now turned to high speed. The scene before her intensified; the Master attached wires to the clamps on his pet and picked up the little silver box with the dials on it as Julie's Master returned to her side with another glass of Absinthe and held it to her lips.

She drank as she watched draining the glass in three swallows but this glass tasted different; there was something else in the glass besides the curious green liquor. She felt a mild sense of trepidation but she drank it down, trusting her Master implicitly. The alcohol bloomed in her belly and warmed her.

Her Master whispered softly into her ear, "Spread your legs wide apart my pretty little sex toy".

She did so without hesitation and gasped as a cool metal object slid into her ass hole. She turned her head to look into her Master's eyes but he turned her face back to the scene on the table and pushed the probe farther into her bowels. She winced as her asshole stretched to accommodate the probe, but her Master comforted her, his voice soft and sexy in her ear.

"That is a little something for later my pet, when you're the one that's being fucked." He whispered as he smeared more of the sensitizing oil into her nipples and pussy.

Her attention was drawn to the scenario before her... the other Master was turning the dial on the machine and his pet went rigid her body quivering uncontrollably on the table. He turned the power down and her body collapsed. This continued for some minutes till she was begging for him to let her cum between charges, her words muffled by the gag in her mouth.

Finally he slowly increased the flow of electricity till she was twitching and rigid with impending orgasm again and then began small pulses of electricity into her body till she was screaming in the throes of a full orgasm. The dildo filling her belly was being squeezed and bulged against the restricting the tape as her pussy gripped it in waves. Mercifully he turned the machine off and she collapsed into the restraints, her body glistening with sweat, her breasts heaving as she struggled to fill her lungs with air. Her Master unfastened the gag and kissed her and she returned his kiss enthusiastically, and begged for more.

Julie watched as he removed the dildo from her pussy and untied her legs only to strap them down to either side of the table. He inserted a thick metal probe in her pussy and another in her ass and she began to whimper in anticipation of the expected pleasure as he attached the wires to the small silver box.

But her Master drew her away from the scene and they continued on their promenade.

"He will use her like that for hours I've watched them many times... if you're interested in electro play I am a Master of that discipline as well, I can show you what she is feeling..."

"I think I might like that Master." She whispered quietly.... and her Master smiled in anticipation of many future play-dates.

Her body had begun to tingle while she had watched, but as they walked her pussy began to burn. She felt like it was literally on fire... she could think of nothing but being fucked and wanted to grab every man she passed. She stopped a minute slightly dizzy from the effects of the drug she had just taken and closed her eyes panting sharply as an intense overwhelming feeling of desire washed through her body.

Her Master lifted her face to his and looked into her eyes and smiled at the hunger he saw there.

"I think you're ready my Pet." He murmured... let's go to our room and play.

He motioned for her to heel and she followed him out of the room and down a hallway to a black wooden door. He knocked three times and the door swung open and they entered the play room. The walls were completely mirrored and reflected the light from dozens of candles.

Reclining on the thick cushions that littered the room was about a dozen or so men in various states of undress and arousal. One of the men rose and came to her Master greeting him with a kiss and Master pulled him forward to whisper instructions into his ear... The beautiful young man smiled his understanding and quickly passed the instructions to the others in the room while her Master prepared her for play.

He moved her to the center of the room and a signal from him caused a spot light to shine down on her. He unhooked her hands from the leather bustier, refastening them in front of her and slowly unzipped her bustier kissing the skin that was now exposed.

The leather fell from her body and the cool air caressed her flesh. She was energized by the knowledge that the others in the room were looking at her naked body. Her senses were so on point from the drugs her Master had given her that she could smell them wanting her she could almost taste their collective lust and every inhibition she had ever felt was completely erased from her mind.

A signal from her Master summoned another silver tray and he chose a soft leather mask and placed it on her eyes knowing that the deprivation of her sight aroused her to distraction. She felt hands removing her thong and she stepped out of it willingly and gasped as the vibrator in her pussy was turned on to high.

"You are going to be used till you can't stand without help" he murmured low and sexy in her ear...and she moaned and nodded her acquiescence to his every desire.

"Take me... use me Master... whatever you wish me to be, I will try to be... for you."

Her body had become an instrument to be played... at that moment in time he could have done anything he could have imagined and he knew it instinctively and pounced on the opportunity to exploit this more than willing little toy...

She gasped as her arms were drawn up over her head and secured at a height that had her almost on tip toe before the assembled mob. She felt her Master's hands stroking her body lightly, caressing her and she began to tingle with tiny electric prickles all over wherever he touched her. The vibrator in her pussy was driving her mad, she wanted him to touch her clit and allow her to cum, but he avoided that area completely.

She felt a hot mouth on her nipple and then the other and she gasped and arched into the mouth, moaning softly as his hands encircled the round little globe and sucked greedily.

There was warmth at her back and she knew another was standing behind her. The hard cold probe was removed and a hard warm cock was slipped between her thighs and stroked back and forth between them and she ached to have it inside her, but it just teased her pussy running back and forth deliciously pushing against her pussy opening and asshole teasing her till her moans became syncopated and constant from the attentions of these two.

She stood in the darkness, stretched out like a cat at a cat show, on display for these men as her master orchestrated her induction as his newest toy. The vibrator in her pussy pulsed hi and low according to her Master's whims and the men took turns stroking and teasing her. Their mouths and hands covered her, their cocks rubbed and bumped against her and she wanted every one of them inside her as the drugs electrified her to new heights of arousal.

She felt the vibrator inside her slip out and she cried out, "No, I want it back!" then cried out as a cock was slowly inserted in its place. It was hard and thick and as it slipped deep inside her dripping pussy she smelled her Master's cologne and knew he was going to be the first to take her, as was his right and she sobbed with joy as he began to fuck his toy in front of the others. His cock felt so good... it had been an incredibly erotic evening and she had ached to feel him in this way.

She could hear the murmurs of approval from the others as they watched and just when she once again felt herself begin to cum; her Master pulled out and slid behind her. She was completely vulnerable to his every whim and she dangled from the ceiling, panting like a puppy as she felt oil being slathered on her ass. Oh God, his favorite thing, he had talked about it in every story and email and she knew she would have to take it, the test of a true submissive, pleasing her Master in every fantasy he could devise. But she wasn't sure, the only times she had had anal sex it had taken a while to loosen her up. She felt him pressing the head of his cock into her sphincter, and then her asshole began to slowly stretch open, allowing him access and she stiffened afraid of the pain she knew would come... but then she felt his hand on her breast caressing it squeezing her nipple gently then his voice was soft and deep against her cheek and he was kissing her neck nuzzling her erotically, distracting her mind deliciously from the rock hard shaft that was irrevocably pushing inside her bowels... and then the head was in and a sharp shaft of delicious pain shot through her. Just before she screamed, another came to her and kissed her deep and soft and her scream was forgotten in the passion of his kiss. She returned it eagerly as the cock continued to push relentlessly inside her deeper and deeper as the kisser's tongue probed her mouth taking control of her mind. The pain she would have felt receded as she relaxed into the kiss allowing her Master easy access to her most private place.

Then the Master was finally all the way inside her ass and the Other broke from the kiss and backed away and she was hanging from the ceiling impaled on her Master's thick hard cock. He arched sharply and shoved even deeper into her ass and she gasped loving it. She felt that delicious fullness that a cock in her belly always gave her and moaned darkly when he started the long strokes in and out of her. There was nothing she could do but hang limply and be used in this intimate way; in full view of the men she could smell gathered around her.

She was overcome as she always was when having anal sex; the feeling was so intense it overcame all other senses. Electric pulses shot through her as he shoved in and as he pulled out she felt like he was ripping her in two... it was incredible, delicious, erotic, and that she was being watched by a dozen men as he fucked her intensified the entire experience to an overwhelming degree.

She felt the orgasm building and her body shivered her ass gripped him trying to hold him inside and the tiny moans that had been leaking from her throat intensified till she was screaming for him to cum inside her. Just as the wave of her orgasm broke over her body her Master came inside her and she felt his cock pulsating as he shot thick hot cum deep inside her. His shouts of passion flew through her and she cried out joining her voice with his in the passion of the moment. Then her Master wrapped his arms around her and shoved deep his balls squashing against her ass in the last moments of his own orgasm and she collapsed against him and would have fallen except for her Master's arms and the chains holding her to the ceiling. She groaned as her Master pressed hot loving kisses on her neck and shoulders, and the tiny muscle spasms from his softening cock shot the last drops of his cum deep inside her.

"That was incredible little one, but the night is only beginning and the others standing around us want a turn with my sexy new little toy"

His words caused the little fluttering birds inside her stomach to waken in anticipation of the nights continuing pleasures and she gasped as she felt one of them slip his cock into her dripping wet pussy.

"Feel free to cum as often as you wish my little one, I want you to pass out from pleasure tonight, then you will finally be mine." And he pulled out of her ass allowing another to take his place...

12