Our First Threesome

Story Info
My wife meets a man online and we all have some fun!
802 words
3.99
28.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a couple requests to go back to where it (swinging) started for my wife and I. It is still pretty clear in my mind, and think about it often.

Jen and I both had seen other people separately, and had had a few good experiences. We both had some experiences with co-workers that were always fun to recount when we were in bed with each other.

We discussed the possibility of having a threesome with another man or woman, or even having another couple join us in bed. We were pretty open to anything, and the thought of any combination was very hot.

Jen was IM'ing with a business professional named Will off and on for several months. Some picture exchanges proved to be positive, he was 6 feet tall, around 180 or 190 pounds, brown hair, and was sporting a seven-inch cock. He was a little older than we were. He was perhaps 40 or 41 years old, and we were 30.

He liked what he saw from my wife, brunette, 5'8", green eyes, 36C tits, and great curves. I am 6 feet, and have a 6 inch cock. Will was planting the seed for a threesome. Jen and I were excited at the prospect and had some great fuck sessions thinking about it.

Will was coming to town in the next couple of weeks, and it was put up or shut up time. We decided to invite him over.

My wife went to his hotel to pick him up, as our place was just a mile away. I was extremely nervous, but excited at the same time. Would they mess around on the way over? What felt like forever was actually only about ten minutes, as they both came in the door.

Will was very polite, and better looking than his pictures. A rarity, it seems. We all had a drink and engaged in some small talk. It was clear Jen and I were nervous.

Eventually he had asked if we had done this before, and we admitted we had not. He suggested that Jen and I go to the bedroom and get started and he would peek in on us in a bit.

Jen and I went into our bedroom, and I thought she would start talking to me...explain her nerves, or ask what we should do...I was wrong. She immediately started kissing me and was undressing. She also told me to take my clothes off. I'm not one to argue, off my clothes came.

She immediately laid me down and started sucking my cock. As usual, I was in heaven because she sucks so fucking good. I was facing the door, which we had closed. It cracked open, and I could see Will watching us. My wife wasn't in between my legs, she was in a doggy position on my right side, her head bobbing up and down on my cock.

Will slowly entered the room and was undressing. My wife heard him but did not stop what she was doing. He approached her from behind and bent down and started eating her. He must have done a good job because moans around my cock were incredible.

He stood up, put on a condom, and came back behind my wife, sliding his big, thick cock into her slowly. She moaned out with his first deep thrust, saying how big he felt inside her.

She continued sucking me off and on for a good twenty minutes. Will said he was close, and Jen turned around, took the rubber off and started to suck him off like she was starved. She turned her head and told me to fuck her. Naturally, I did as I was told.

Soon he started cumming, I could hear her moaning around his big cock, as I slowly fucked her from behind. I could have came at any moment. When she was done cleaning his cock off, I pulled out and fed her my cock so she could swallow my load, too. I could still see cum on her lips as she took my cock all the way down her throat. I came in less than a minute. She swallowed it all.

He fucked her a second time, filling the condom, as I filled her mouth with another load. It was amazing.

She took him back to his hotel, but was gone for almost a half hour. I knew something fun was happening. When she returned, she said she sucked him off in the hotel parking lot, then kissed me to prove it.

After sharing a deep, cum-tasting kiss, I fucked her again, filling her pussy with cum. Will and I each came three times, and she came numerous times. The floodgates were open, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

More experiences to come.