Our First Threesome Ch. 03

Story Info
She is out of control as the cumfest concludes.
3.4k words
4.36
58.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat and I watched her nylon-framed ass walk off to the bathroom as we both had a drink. Pat was relaxing after fucking the hell out of my wife. I sat there drinking my beer with a hard on that could cut diamonds. Pat mentioned that I needed to get that taken care of, I readily agreed saying I would have cum already but he was fucking Mary too hard for me to get a proper blow job. He laughed as we sat there waiting for my sex crazed wife.

Mary came back into the room after freshening up wearing another sexy outfit. This one was a vinyl corsete with holes cut out for the nipples six garter straps holding up her stockings and knee high vinyl boots. Man she looked like a slut who was on the prowl for cock and she was in the right place. Pat let out a low groan telling her how fucking sexy she looked and I agreed. I got up and gave her a deep kiss my tongue exploring her wet lips and hot mouth.

She asked "do you need to fuck my hot pussy with your hard cock"

Since I still hadn’t come yet, I answered her by sucking her hot tits through the holes in her corset and letting my fingers slip into her swollen wet pussy. She was hotter then ever as she rode my fingers while I sucked those nipples hard into my mouth. Pat was sitting back stroking his newly erect cock.

"You better fuck your wife before I take another shot at her."

Mary laid back on the bed spread eagle and playing with her hot cunt teasing me saying

"Start fucking my hot pussy or you'll lose your turn to Pat."

I wasn’t about to let that happen so I quickly got between her booted and nylon covered legs putting them over my shoulders and drilling my hard cock into her engorged pussy. She moaned out as I lost control feeling how hot and wet her pussy was. Even though she cleaned up after Pat fucked her there still was a lot of his cum mixing with her juices and man was it a fucking wild feeling.

Like I said I kinda lost control and without much foreplay just went to town on that hot cunt fucking down into her hole with abandon. Within a minute or two I was on the verge of cumming as Pat was now standing next to us. me

"Fuck her hard, come on man really give it to her like I did" while pulling her hand to his cock.

She was ready to cum and with a flurry of hard drives into her pussy we both got off with me shooting my pent up load into her spasaming overflowing cunt.

Mary was now on a cum high again and as soon as I backed away from her pussy she pulled Pat by his cock over to her cum dripping cunt.

“Put it in me, keep me cumming with your big cocks. Give it to me again Pat let me feel that hard cock pounding my pussy."

Pat was eager to oblige and like me, just put those sexy legs over his shoulders slamming his big cock into her. Mary was off into multiorgasmic land again cumming hard over and over on Pat's big cock. She was just kind of grunting and moaning as he pummeled her pussy for the second time tonight.

I was still horny as hell so I stepped up to the side of bed and fed my cock into her gasping mouth. This time I wasn’t going to be denied a hot blow job and even though she was more than distracted by Pat's hard fucking I kept thrusting into her hot mouth going deeper and deeper into her throat.

What a sight, my vinyl corseted wife, nylons, boots spread before Pat as she sucked my still hard cock. We weren’t making love at this point we where hard fucking using each other to get off in the worst way. as I fucked her mouth and Pat gave her pussy another pounding. He bent down and bit and sucked on her nipples. The wonder of this all is that Mary just lost herself in lust coming over and over, she was out of her mind cumming so hard and Pat and I weren’t far behind.

I felt another load rising from my balls and Pat yelled out that he couldn’t hold back any longer. Mary just groaned around my cock as I let go my load down her throat. Pat unleashed another shot of cum into her pulsing pussy. He just kept fucking her thru both there cums as I pulled out.

After a minute or two he slowed then collapsed onto Mary as they embraced each other with me taking a seat and catching my breath. Mary rolled out from under Pat and on extremely shaky legs came over and sat on my lap resting her head on my shoulder telling me she loved me as Pat and my cum ran out of her swollen pussy onto my legs.

Mary rested a bit on my lap as I caressed her tits and gently stroked her swollen and full of cum pussy. She quietly moaned indicating to Pat and I that she still was aroused and could handle some more. The question was would Pat and I be able to fulfill our promise of making her cum till she passed out cause at this point our cocks needed a break.

Pat got up and came over to Mary and kissed her thanking her for the best fucking he’d ever had. Mary looked up and sounding disappointed asked if he was thru for the night. Pat said no but he needed to take a break and he was going down to his room to get a shower. Mary and I got up with Pat again kissing and hugging her playing with her exposed nipples and pussy before moving to the door. He waived me over saying that before he came back he was going to stop down at the lounge to talk to the waiter who Mary gave a blow job to earlier. He asked if I was cool with asking the waiter to come up to the room and helping us with Mary. I considered it for a second and thought what the hell lets go for it. He then left as Mary entered the shower.

After we both took quick showers Mary had me relax while she put on her last sexy outfit for the evening. This one consisted of garters, stockings (of coarse), her fuck me pumps, and that push up bra that made her tits bulge out.

She layed on the bed with me as we talked about how the night had been so far. She couldn’t believe how easily she became a hot slut for Pat and I and how she so willingly sucked off the waiter earlier. I reassured her saying how hot it was to watch her let herself go and let her true erotic nature take over and that the evening wasn’t over yet because Pat and I had a couple more surprises up our sleeves. She leaned in told me she loved me and we started to kiss and fondle when I heard a knock on the door. I told Mary that more sexy fun was about to begin and to get ready for us to fuck her senseless. She looked at me with trust, love, and passion in her eyes as I got up to answered the door.

Pat and our new friend the waiter walked in much to Mary’s surprise. She got up and stood behind me asking what we had in mind. Pat introduced us to Jeff the waiter who shook my hand and told Mary it was nice to see her again. Mary just kinda of laughed and said that she was glad to finally get his name since she got to know him so well earlier.

Jeff grabbed Mary and pulled her to him planting a full kiss on her lips. Pat hustled up behind her and brushed her hair aside and began to nibble and kiss on her neck. I know that the neck always makes Mary go weak in the knees. I myself pulled up a chair and began to watch the action.

Finally Jeff broke the kiss and told Pat to bring her to the bed. Pat picked Mary up and gently placed her in the middle of the bed. He bent down and gave her a passionate kiss fully on her lips. Jeff wasted no time and began to move his right arm up her stockinged covered leg.

Lying on the bed in her stockings, garter, and heels with her tits bulging out, nipples exposed, shaven pussy glistening with her juices was such a hot sight as these two horny studs where all over her body feeling and probing wherever they could. Mary was just letting out soft moans as she raised he legs in a bucking motion. She could not sit idle anymore and she let her hands roam over her two lovers bodies. Jeff got up off the bed and began to undress himself while Pat kept up his passionate kiss on my wife’s lips. From what I could see they where swapping and sucking on each other tongues.

Jeff got out of most of his cloths but left his briefs on. He had that large bulge of his under the shorts that I was sure Mary would enjoy in her pussy. Pat broke their kiss and proceeded to suck one of her nipples which brought a moan from Mary’s lips. Then Jeff took her hand and brought it to his shorts.

Mary looked at his bulge and said” sucking that monster was one thing but I don’t know if I can handle all of that in my pussy”.

Jeff said softly “don’t worry I’ll be gentle”. After you feel this inside you all you’ll feel is pleasure”

After that he bent down and gave Mary a big wet kiss on her lips. She kept fondling Jeff's big cock. This gave Pat time to remove all his clothing as well. I kept thinking to myself, my wife is never going to feel the same again after she was done here.

Jeff broke his kiss with Mary and he released his dick from his shorts. Mary just stared at the big piece of meat that was jutting out just a few inches from her face. He brought it to her lips and she began to kiss the head gently and nipple on the tip.


Pat took his position between her nylon covered legs and began to lap away at her pussy. This brought moans from my wife’s lips as Pat began to lick her pussy in earnest. Jeff then grabbed Mary by the hair and began to enter her mouth. Mary’s jaw was again stretched wide as she began to feel the assault of Jeff’s dick. Jeff started to let out a few moans as he mounted my wife’s chest and began to slide his dick in and out of her mouth.

Meanwhile Pat was really lapping away at her pussy. You could tell he was going to bring her to orgasm pretty soon because of the way Mary’s hips began to buck up and down. Her moans became loud around Jeff's cock. Pat’s head was being squeezed between Mary’s thighs as he held on for the ride as she came.

After Mary’s orgasm died down, Pat sat up with pussy juice smeared on his face and said,

“You sure have one hot wife, after all we’ve done she’s still going strong”.

At the other end Jeff was really getting into fucking her mouth, he had a handful of Mary’s hair as he fucked her mouth for all it was worth. Mary was squeezing Jeff’s ass as he stroked his cock in and out.

Pat was working on his dick for a few seconds. He then sat at the edge of the bed between Mary’s legs. His cock was nice and hard and after he stroked it up and down on her pussy lips he entered her with ease as his 8 inches slid right in to the hilt. He began a slow pace and allowed Mary time to enjoy the experience as she sucked Jeff’s big dick. After a few minutes Pat picked up the pace and before long he was slamming his meat home fast and furious. This was bringing a constant moan from her lips as she continued to suck Jeff’s cock.

Before long Jeff was announcing that he was going to cum. He started to grunt loudly as he released his load down my wife’s throat. After a few minutes he released his dick from her lips and sat back and rested.

This gave Pat the opportunity to fully enjoy my wife’s body all to himself. He took her legs and put them over his shoulders and started to ram his dick home.

“OH FUCK! FUCK MY PUSSY! MAKE ME CUM!”

Mary was becoming very vocal again and was loving the fucking she was getting. As he kept pounding away at my wife’s pussy you could hear his balls slapping her ass as he entered to the hilt with every thrust. Pat was really working hard at getting my wife to cum.

Mary was close to cumming again as she clenched her teeth and closed her eyes tight. With one final thrust Pat ground his dick into my wife’s pussy. This brought Mary over the edge as she came wildly around Pat’s cock. The tight clench around Mary’s pussy walls was to much for Pat as he hollered and shoved his dick into my wife’s snatch shooting another load into her well fucked cunt.

Now that Pat was finished, Jeff took his place between my wife’s legs and eased his cock into her soaked pussy. After a few minutes of stroking his dick in and out he rolled over on his back and brought Mary with him and started to lift her ass up and down on his swollen member. He kept this pace for quite a while and Mary did not seem to complain from the moans and groans coming from her lips.

Meanwhile Pat was stroking his cock back to life. He got himself nice and hard and got behind Mary’s ass. There was a tube of lube on the table that Pat grabbed and squeezed some on his fingers immediately placing them at Mary’s anal opening. The cool sensation made her jump as he inserted his fingers into her almost virginal asshole.

Ass play has never been one of her favourite things but it looked like tonight would be the exception. He first put one then two fingers into her ass and began to slowly probe her opening a little wider. He then put some lube on his cock and placed the tip at her anal opening. He pushed the head in slowly till you could almost hear a pop as his dickhead was sucked into my wife’s tight asshole.

Mary screamed out “IT HURTS! OH SHIT, PLEASE PULL IT OUT”

Pat looked over at me and I told him to "go for it man, she's so fucking hot tonight she'll do anything" "but take it slow".

Another fantasy of mine was about to come true as I got ready to watch Mary take a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time.

Pat cooed and soothed her and told her "it’s ok, everything was going to be fine."

He gently pushed in a little further which made Mary suck in her breath. After several minutes of inserting and withdrawing Pat hit rock bottom as his pubic hair was racking the back of Mary’s ass.

My cock was completely rock solid by this time as I watched my wife taking a dick in her pussy and ass. If I wasn't so mesmerized by this unbelievable site I would have got at the head of the bed and let her suck me but instead I just sat there jerking off.

I watched Pat and Jeff work like a well oiled machine. As Jeff pulled his dick out of Mary’s pussy Pat shoved his into her ass, and vice versa. This was making Mary have orgasm after orgasm. The sweat was pouring off Pat’s forehead as he continued to ream my wife’s sweaty ass. All was coming to an end as Mary exploded into one more intense orgasm which made both Pat and Jeff lose their loads into her ass and pussy.

After they withdrew from her openings all Mary could do was collapse onto the bed. I needed to come in the worst way after watching her ravishment so I took the opportunity to straddle my wife’s stocking covered legs and enter her swollen wet hot used pussy. She was very loose from taking Jeff’s extra large cock.

I fucked her in this position for a couple minutes with her laying prone as I pounded into her.

Pat told me to "fuck her ass you got to feel that tight asshole throbbing around your cock" and I obliged, lining my cock up to her open asshole that he'd left oozing his cum.

I plowed my cock into her hole to the hilt as she whimpered and moaned. My cum was boiling after watching her take on those two horny studs.

Pat and Jeff started to urge me on telling me to “fuck your slut wife’s ass make her come one more time” “come on man fuck the shit out of her” which I did and quickly came up her cum filled hole as she let out a loud groan.

We all sat back as Mary just lay splayed on the bed tits heaving, cum splattered nylon covered legs spread wide as our mixed juices ran out of her. By this time it was getting very late so I suggested we call it a night. Pat and Jeff agreed as they went over to Mary and give her a kiss goodbye.

Jeff couldn't resist playing with her a little more so he stuck a finger in her pussy and told Pat to do the same.

"Man her cunt is so fucking hot and wet" Jeff said, as he played with her swollen pussy.

He wondered weather he could make her cum again while they both worked a finger in and out she still horny started to moan. I couldn't believe that my wife could still handle any more sex but there she was legs spread wide cum leaking out of her ass and red swollen cunt humping against there fingers.

I said "come on fellas I think she's had enough for the night," but Jeff and Pat kept up this last assault telling me to "cool it, your horny slut is still digging getting off".

So much for me having any control and to tell you the truth I was getting off as well watching these two take advantage of my exhausted wife.

Mary was mumbling incoherently and moaning as Jeff took charge and really started to finger fuck her now with three then four fingers cum spilling out around his hand.

"Cum for us one more time baby then we'll let you rest"

His fingers where a blur as he fucked her hard with them. She finally moaned out one last orgasm as she thrashed around on the bed his fingers impaled in her pussy.

"Your wife is outta hand" Pat said with Jeff remarking "it's to bad we're all fucked out cause I think she could keep going".

I had to agree with them even though Mary looked totally exhausted she managed one last orgasm cumming on this guys fingers as he lowly removed them from her pussy.

They thought for a second about staying but Mary, coming back to reality asked if they could give her a break because she was really tired and I imagine sore as hell form the ravishment she'd been thru. They where cool with that and again kissed her goodbye, thanking her for a night we would all remember for a very long time.

As they left Mary struggled to her feet and took a long shower. After we both had cleaned up we stripped the wet sheets from the bed and laid on the comforter talking about what just happened. We agreed that it was a totally enjoyable night with no regrets, thinking that it would probably be a once in a lifetime deal but then again you never know.