Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

"Your nipples seemed to be pretty hard too, dear," he teased. "Did her descriptions get you a little horny?"

"Maybe you would like for me to sit on your lap and you can test that theory directly," Barb teased in return.

When Ken shifted in his chair, Barb moved into his lap. A few kisses and caresses later, he put his hand inside her shorts and his fingers encountered a very warm, moist slit. Yes, Barb was truly turned on by the conversation they had just had with Emily. Their tongues were dueling and he was finger-fucking Barb as she squirmed on his lap. Ken's cock was as hard as a rock and she could feel it pulsing beneath her. As they came up for air, Barb said, "Let's go take a nice warm bubble bath and get comfy. I want you to fuck me real slow and easy tonight."

Our Good Neighbor Policy 3 Event 3 At noon on Friday, Barb got a phone call from Emily. She told Barb that they would be available to join them on Saturday evening if the invitation was still open.

"Of course it is still open," Barb replied. "Ken and I are looking forward to getting better acquainted. By the way, did your phone call go okay last night?"

"Okay is a gross understatement," Emily said with a chuckle. "Evidently Ted had been thinking about our previous chat all that day and he was more than ready to get down to the nitty gritty last night. I teased him unmercifully and he tried his best to get back at me. I can't wait till he gets home tonight. I know we'll both be ready to jump each other's bones from the moment he walks in the door."

"I want to hear all the sexy details when the guys aren't around, okay?" Barb suggested.

"Well, maybe I'll let you in on some of the best parts, Barb," she giggled. "Just between us girls...right? By the way, what is the dress code for Saturday night," Emily asked.

"It's steaks on the grill and the pool and hot tub, Emily, so you guys come as casual as you dare," Barb replied. "Ken will shoot me if he knows I told you in advance, but we consider our pool and hot tub 'clothing optional' when we're alone or with friends."

"Hmm, maybe I'd better not let Ted know that in advance," Emily muttered. "He doesn't know about our evening discussions yet. I haven't told him who suggested our out-of-town phone sex sessions."

"Do you think he will be upset on Saturday?" Barb asked. "If so, we'll be just as happy to keep our suits on and be ladies and gentlemen."

"I don't really know for sure," Emily answered truthfully. "He isn't overly shy or modest or anything like that. In fact, he often likes to go around the house naked...especially on the weekends. He even works in the backyard nude when it's hot and humid. We'll just have to wait and see."

"How about you, Emily?" Barb questioned. "Will you have a problem with our clothing optional approach?"

"Let me just say that I will wait to see how Ted reacts on Saturday. I won't mention it to him beforehand. If he is okay with it, I'll be a good sport I guess. I just don't know right now. Is that an okay answer, Barb?"

"Sure, honey. There's no pressure on either of you. We just like to keep our suits dry when possible. It's no big deal either way. We will abide by whatever Ted and you are comfortable with, okay?"

"Thanks, Barb. I've never been so open and honest with anyone before. This is new to me, so don't think I am being a prude or anything."

"Not at all, Emily. Ted and you have your own lives and ideas. We don't want to do anything that might cause a problem for you. I'm sure everything will work out in the end and we'll have a great time on Saturday."

"Well, we'll see you tomorrow night. Meanwhile, Ted and I have some catching up to do tonight, and I know we're both more than ready! Actually, I have you and Ken to thank for our greater anticipation. Thanks."

On Saturday, Barb shopped for some good steaks and all the trimmings. Ken cleaned the grill and checked over the pool and hot tub. After all was ready, he went into the garage and found the "clothing optional" sign and put in a conspicuous spot where Ted and Emily were sure to see it on the way to their deck.

Ted and Emily arrived a few minutes after six. Barb greeted them at the door barefooted, wearing her little black bikini and a semi-transparent wrap around. Ken was making final preparations at the grill wearing his yellow Speedo and a Budweiser T-shirt.

Ted wore a regular boxer style Jantzen suit printed with palm leaves and hula girls. Emily wore white shorts and a sleeveless blouse. She was carrying a little bag with her suit inside, she explained to Barb.

Ken came back into the house and headed for the bar to make drinks. Ted joined him there and they talked as Ken mixed the drinks. "This weekly travel is about to get the best of me," Ted stated with a frown. "I hear you did the same thing a few years ago, Ken."

"Yes, Ted, I know how it feels to be on the road much of the time. It leaves too little time for the more important activities, eh buddy?" Ken agreed.

"That's for sure. I think it could have a negative effect on our family life unless we find ways to fill the lonely nights," Ted continued. "But, this week has been better. Emily and I managed to stay in touch pretty well," he said with a sly grin.

"Barb and I always looked forward to our evening phone calls," Ken responded. "We could get pretty carried away with each other and, of course, the calls were totally private. Know what I mean, Ted?"

"Hmm, maybe Barb has been whispering in Emily's ear, Ken. Emily and I had a couple of really hot phone calls this week. It's the first time we've ever done anything like that and quite frankly I was amazed the first time. Then, I was delighted that she opened up to me like that. Wow, did she get crazy over the phone!"

"Well, I wouldn't put it past Barb," Ken replied innocently. "Barb and I talked every couple of days when I was traveling and our chats got very intimate, if you know what I mean."

"So did ours," Ted confirmed. "She was telling me in very graphic terms what she was doing and I, of course, responded in kind. It's a great way to keep the fires burning when we can't be together."

"Let's take the drinks out to the deck and relax," Ken said as Ted picked up two glasses. "I imagine the girls are getting thirsty out there waiting on us."

As they got to the back door leading out to the pool and deck, Ted stopped. He read the sign that Ken had just tacked to the door stating, 'Our Pool and Hot Tub are Clothing Optional.' I could tell he was reading it a second time and letting it sink in a bit.

"Say, Ken," he started. "Is this sign for real?" he asked. "I mean...uh...you mean that people can use your facilities, uh, without wearing a suit or anything?"

"Well, Ted, that's what the sign says. We use our pool and tub a lot and it doesn't make any sense to get a swimsuit wet when we're here alone does it?"

"No, I guess not, Ken," Ted responded. "But what about when you have guests over...like this evening?"

"We leave that up to our guests," Ken replied. "Some folks think it's a great idea and join us. Others don't care if we go skinny dipping, but they leave their suits on. That's okay with us. Then, there are some cases where we all stay in suits. We sure don't want any guest to feel uncomfortable. You know, Ted, different strokes for different folks."

"I'll be damned," Ted mused and walked on out to the deck and their ladies. It wasn't clear to Ken just what Ted was thinking at that point, but he didn't pitch a fit and seemed to be considering the options.

Barb and Emily were lounging in chairs around our deck table. Barb made up some hot snacks and they had cheese and crackers to munch. Barb and Emily were delighted with the margaritas Ken made. He had a scotch and water, while Ted sipped his gin and tonic. They sat around and talked about the fact that they were just now getting acquainted after being nearby for so long. Of course, Barb and Emily were chattering away about neighborhood activities and store specials. Ted and Ken compared travel notes and business ideas as they sampled the hot dip and the cheeses.

"Oh, by the way Emily, did you see that little sign on the patio door?" asked Ted with a little grin.

"You mean about the pool being clothing optional? she replied a bit coyly.

"Yeah, I knew you would notice it," Ted responded. "Ken says they get naked in their pool and tub when they're here by themselves. Sometimes they do it when guests come over too."

Emily turned to Barb and asked, "Have you actually gone skinny dipping when people are here with you?"

"Yes, we've been known to, Emily. One time we decided to follow our normal practice, but our guests decided to keep their own suits on. They didn't mind that we were naked, but I think both of them were more than a little shy and too straight-laced to join us. Most of the time, though, it's an all or none situation, you know."

"It is an interesting idea to consider," Ted muttered quietly. "I'm not sure Emily would go along with the clothing optional thing though."

"I was going to say the same thing about you, Ted," Emily countered with a chuckle. "How would you feel about pulling your suit down in front of Barb in a little while?"

"You don't even have your suit on yet," Ted noted. "Would you just peel off your shorts and top in front of Ken and I?"

"What is that, Ted, a dare," Emily shot back.

"No, no, dear, just a question for you to think about," Ted hurriedly replied as he took another long pull on his gin and tonic.

Ken rose to go fill up drink glasses. The discussion was going in circles, but he sensed that Ted and Emily needed some time to consider their options, and more alcohol to aid their decision.

Returning with drinks, Ken could hear Barb talking to their guests.

"Frankly, I don't see what the big deal is about social nudity among good friends. If God meant for us to be naked, we would have been born that way!"

That got laughs from both Emily and Ted. The second round of drinks went fairly quickly as they continued to dance around the topic of skinny dipping in the pool or hot tub.

"At least in a hot tub you've got lots of bubbles so nobody can see much," Emily giggled.

"Yeah, but what about getting in and getting out? Ted wondered.

"So somebody gets a quick glance," Barb answered reasonably. "Is anyone here ashamed of their body? Anybody here have big warts or horrible, grotesque features?"

They all laughed and each confirmed that they were four normal people and not really ashamed of how they looked.

Ken asked Ted to help him with the third round of drinks and they made their way back to the bar. Ted stopped at the door and read the sign a third time, as if to confirm what he thought it said.

"I must admit, your clothing optional policy has me intrigued, Ken," Ted said as Ken poured a generous amount of gin in his glass. "I just don't know what Emily thinks."

"Is it the policy that has you intrigued, Ted...or is it the possibility of seeing Barb naked as a jaybird?" Ken teased.

"Well, that picture had crossed my mind. I'll have to admit that I am guilty as charged," Ted said sheepishly. "In fact the idea of seeing Barb and Emily both naked and paddling around together got me about half hard out there."

"Maybe you are just feeling you have to protect Emily from such 'naughty' sights," Ken pondered aloud. "Are you feeling positive about joining us, but maybe are afraid of what Emily might think or do?"

"As sexy as Emily has been the past week, she might be gung ho about skinny dipping tonight," Ted muttered. "She just about wore me out last night when I got home. It was great! But I don't want to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do, you know."

"So, Ted, let me see if I understand you right," Ken said carefully. "You seem to be okay with the idea of joining us (sans suits) tonight, but you don't want Emily to feel she has to join in if she's uncomfortable. Is that about it?"

"Well stated, Ken. I don't want to be the one to start anything. It would have to be you or Barb. Then, I want to see Emily's reaction before I decide to join you. If she seems okay with it, then I'm okay. Is that okay?"

"Fine with me, Ted. So long as neither of you care if we strip and jump in, we're cool. If you and Emily want to join us, fine. If not, that will be okay too. I would appreciate it though if you keep our private activities out of the neighborhood gossip loop."

"No problem there, Ken. We don't trade gossip, and we are really enjoying our new friendship with you and Barb."

Ted carried the drinks to the patio, while Ken grabbed the steaks and headed for his grill. Having lit the grill, he was putting the fourth steak on when Emily approached him.

"Mmm, those steaks look yummy," Emily cooed. "I like mine medium rare."

"You look yummy too, Emily," he returned with a wink. "Cute outfit."

"Thanks, Ken. That tight little Speedo looks good on you, I must say."

"Thanks for saying so. By the way, I was just talking to Ted in the house. He was a bit concerned about how you might respond to our clothing optional sign after dinner."

"He's so protective of me...and I love him for it," Emily replied. "I'll bet he's ready to join in, but is afraid of what I might think."

"You just nailed it, Emily. He doesn't want to be the one to start anything and he will follow your lead on how to react. He did say he would really be delighted to see you and Barb cavorting together in your birthday suits."

"I'm not surprised. I saw how he was sneaking peeks at Barb's cleavage when she leaned over to pick up a snack. You men are so predictable," she chuckled.

"Can't say that I blame him. Barb's got a gorgeous figure. My little peeks indicate that you do too," Ken returned.

"Well, after we eat those scrumptious steaks, maybe you will be able to confirm your earlier indications. I caught you looking up my shorts the other day you know."

"That's okay, Emily," Ken replied. "I caught you feeling the wet spot in those cute shorts when we were discussing phone sex. Barb figured that you were wet too."

"Touche' Ken, all's fair in love and peeking I suppose," Emily said with a little smile as she slowly turned and walked back toward the table.

After everyone finished with the steaks and drinks, Barb and Emily cleared the table. Ted and Ken helped carry in the bowls and glasses. With four of them working, cleanup only took a few minutes. They passed the little sign several times in the process and it was evident that the next stage was on everybody's mind to some extent. Ken took a quick moment to talk with Barb while Ted and Emily were outside.

"Ted is okay with skinny dipping, but will wait for us to start. He wants to see Emily's reaction first. Emily hinted that she's ready to join you and knows that Ted will take a wait and see attitude at first. By the way, Ted is dying to see you naked. Does that surprise you?"

"Nope. He's been staring at my tits all evening. This little black number doesn't hide much, and there are no pads in my top. My nipples are poking out every so often and I'm sure he's aware of that."

"Well, I am going to pour some after dinner drinks and relax for a few minutes. Why don't you gauge the right time and suggest that we all take a swim to cool off?"

"You could start it off, Ken. You're almost naked anyway in that obscene Speedo," Barb replied. "But I guess you're right. It will be easier for Emily if I make the first move."

Our Good Neighbor Policy 4 Event 4 The after dinner drinks warmed everyone up pretty well. Everybody was mellow, but there was a strong sexual tension in the air. Ken knew that the time had come for playtime to begin. What would happen next, he wondered, as he took the last sip of his rusty nail.

"Well, guys, I think it's about time for a dip in the pool," Barb stated as she polished off her glass of peach brandy. With that said, she rose and slowly ambled to the edge of the pool and looked into the lighted water. Slowly, she reached behind her back and pulled on the strings that held her top to her. As the strings parted, she raised the little top over her head and pitched it on the nearby lounge. Her back was toward them, so they really couldn't see anything. Then, she put her thumbs into her bikini bottom and pulled them down her legs, stepping out of each leg. She tossed the panties on the lounger and stepped down into the pool. Her round ass looked so sexy as she moved naked into the pool.

When she was standing on the floor of the pool, up to her thighs, she turned to face us. Ken saw Ted lean forward and take her in with his eyes. Barb had full, firm tits with dark, half-dollar size areolae, and nipples that stick out a good half-inch or more when she was cold or aroused. Her light brown bush was not very thick, so it was easy to see the slit of her pussy. Ken was still amazed by how sexy she looked!

Ted and Emily were both taking in the sudden sight of my nude wife and they seemed glued to their chairs.

"Come on in, Ken," Barb taunted. "The water is just right for a relaxing swim."

Standing and moving away from the table, Ken walked a couple of steps, then turned toward Emily and pulled his Speedo down and off. His semi-hard 7 inch cock bounced out not three feet from her face. Then, he placed his dry suit on her knee and walked over to the pool and stepped in. Ken was hoping to be nonchalant and cool about it.

"Hi sailor," Barb greeted. "so nice of you to join me," she continued. Ken reached out for her and they gave each other a long kiss and a longer hug. Barb swam over to a float and climbed onto it while he held onto a corner. Ken had his face next to hers and they moved the float around in the pool so they could both observe their guests.

Emily lifted Ken's Speedo off her leg and, with a little giggle, flipped it over to Ted. The margaritas seemed to have had the desired effect. She stood up slowly and walked over to where she had left her suit in a bag when they first arrived. Emily took her green one-piece suit out of the bag, held it up, and looked at it for a long moment. Then, she flipped it over to Ted and said, "I don't think I want to get my suit wet tonight, Honey. Barb and Ken are having all the fun."

With that, she pulled her shorts off, revealing her black thong panties. Emily walked over to the pool and began to walk down to the deep end. She stepped onto the diving board and stood there posing for Barb and Ken. She pulled her top over her head in one quick motion, revealing her beautiful set of 35B breasts topped by puffy, dark pink nipples. She posed again on the diving board so that we could feast our eyes on her sleek form. Barb let out a soft moan. "Oh my God, Ken, just look at her."

Ken thought she was going to dive into the water at that point. A moment later, she stripped off her thong and tossed it to the deck. "Well, Ken," Barb whispered, "that answers your question about whether or not she has a smooth pussy!"

Emily's pussy was bald on the lips, but there was a dark stripe of hair about an inch wide growing from her slit toward her belly. Emily had a cute little 'landing strip!' Before they could say or do anything, she arched her body and dove gracefully into the pool.

Emily came up right next to them on the float. She threw her right arm over the float and over Barb's bare belly. Her other arm stayed below the water. Ken felt her touch his cock with her left hand...just a touch at first. When he didn't move away, her fingers clutched his cock and stroked it slowly as it grew in her hand. Her ass was resting against Ken's leg and with just a little movement he could balance her there in a semi-sitting position.

Ken then reached around her with his right hand and found her puffy, strawberry nipple. She jumped slightly as he rolled her nipple between his fingers. Ken felt it harden and pulled on it gently. Her hand moved down his cock a couple of inches and she held his balls while he continued to tease her erect nipple. All of this was under water, so Barb and Ted were unaware of the tentative touching.

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers
123456...8