Our Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I even managed to convince myself somewhat as I showered, that what we had done was nothing more than mere fooling around. She was young, very attractive, and experimenting with her sexual Jenure. She looked to me because I was an older figure that she was attracted to and that was it. We'd fooled around, nothing more.

I didn't even toss and turn when I got into my bed. Soon I fell into a semi-peaceful sleep, somehow convinced that everything would blow over and work out fine...

I woke up feeling fantastic... more than fantastic in fact, wonderful. The sensations on my cock felt just amazing, warm and wet with the unmistakable feel of a tongue lapping up and down my shaft. Then the feeling of my balls being licked and sucked, 'mmmm' I muttered softly as I stirred in bed, eyes still closed while I enjoyed my oral pleasure.

Oral pleasure?!?! '...the fuck?' I opened my eyes with a start. And saw the most beautiful glistening, pink pussy lips parted mere inches from my face.

'Morning Addy.' Jen mumbled over a mouthful of cock. 'God your cock tastes good.'

'Oh God...' I mumbled as I felt her swallow my full length. Her pussy was so close to my tongue. I felt me resolve weakening as she rubbed my balls, her fingers tickling gently over my sensitive perineum. I could see how wet she was, her lips were parted and I stared into her deep pink coral. I could smell her arousal, her pussy was begging for my tongue and I could resist no longer. I reached my hands up and gripped her ass cheeks, parting them with my hands. I wasted no time as I pulled her to my mouth and attacked that sweet little pussy with my mouth. Oh God was it a sweet little pussy! She flowed into my mouth and I eagerly lapped at her juices, swallowing all that I could, revelling in the taste of her muskiness. I rubbed circles around her asshole with my fingers as I tongue fucked her and felt her grind and gyrate onto my face, fucking for all she was worth.

'So... uhhh... Is this... mmmmmmnnnph... cheating yet.... oh God... are you a cheater yet Addy?' Her taunts just wound me up more. I managed to work a finger into her asshole as I continued to eagerly feast on her pussy. She had stopped sucking my cock at this time and sat all of her weight on my face, focusing more on her impending climax. 'Oh fuck yes Adam, I'm gonna cum.' And cum she did, all over my face. I swallowed her juices as I felt her convulsing, suffocating me with her pussy. I felt my cock tingling and pulsing as she continued to cum, feeling like the slightest touch would send me over the edge. I think she sensed it to and made sure to remove herself from my face before I exploded too.

'Not too fast big boy,' she whispered as she straddled me. 'It's time.' She gripped my cock and held it against her dripping wet hole. 'Are you cheating yet baby?'

I thrust myself against her, trying to push my cock inside of her, not wanting to think about what I was or was not doing. 'Just let me fuck you.' I whispered desperately.

'Not until you ask me to make you cheat.'

'Huh,' I asked, looking into her mischievous eyes.

'Beg me,' she whispered, rubbing the head of my cock against her clit. 'Beg me to make you a cheater.'

'Jen...' I whispered again, throbbing in her hands as she rubbed me against her opening. '... Please...'

'Please what?' She leant forward and fed me a nipple. I licked and sucked at it furiously, gripping her arse and trying to force my cock inside of her. She held firm, pulling away before I could enter her. 'Please what?' She repeated.

'Make me a cheater.' I blurted out, 'please let me cheat on my wife with you. Oh God I want to fuck you. I want to tie you down and fuck your naughty little pussy so hard that it hurts. I want to drink your piss, I want to worship your feet, I want to spray my cum all over you. I want to do whatever you say, just PLEASE, PLEASE, let me fuck you!'

'Good boy,' she whispered as she let my cock slide into her tight, hot, dripping wet cunt. God it felt so fucking good. I buried myself in her and just let my cock twitch and throb inside of her; 'now Addy.' She urged, grabbing her tits in her hands. 'Now fuck me you naughty boy...'

The front door opened. We both heard it. 'Fuck!' I whispered hoarsely. 'Donna!' I threw Jen off of me and rubbed my cummy face off with last night's t-shirt. 'Fucking hide!' I commanded Jen, motioning to her to get under the bed. There was no time to leave the room; we could both already hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I wiped my face off and tossed my shirt towards the laundry basket. Jen managed to wriggle under the bed. I gave a quick scan of the room to make sure that nothing looked out of place, just as Donna walked into the room through the open bedroom door.

'I'm home early!' She announced, 'we got everything done so we decided to set off first thing so we could have the rest of the day off.'

'Oh, err... hey gorgeous.' I greeted her, knowing that I looked incredibly suspicious.

'What are you up to?' She asked, sensing the atmosphere.

'Me? Why, nothing!' I exclaimed a tad too defensively.

'Are you... she pulled the sheet off of me to reveal my still throbbing cock. Busted, I thought, surely now she can smell the sex in the air. 'Are you wanking?' She asked derisively.

'Ummm... yeah?' I replied.

'How pathetic, you know how much I hate you masturbating. And with the door open too. My innocent little sister could walk past at any minute' oh the irony, thought I. 'She'd be disgusted if she saw this. I'm going to the toilet. Either finish it off or put him away.'

'Nice to see you too.' I said to her back as she turned and stalked from the bedroom. But still, at least I'd dodged a major fucking bullet.

'I'll finish him off for you,' Jen whispered as she crawled from under the bed.

'Jen you've got to get out of here, quick.' I said as we heard Donna close the bathroom door behind her.

'Promise you'll fuck me.'

'When?' I asked, 'Donna's back home now.'

'Promise me Addy.' She said as she jumped into bed beside me, stroking my cock. God that felt good.

'Please Jen...'

'Promise.' We heard the toilet flush.

'Ohh, you've got to leave.' I whispered as she stroked faster and faster. Jen whipped the cover back and took my length in her mouth.

'Promise.' She hummed over my vibrating cock.

'Oh my God, oh God oh fucking God!' I moaned softly as I shot my bolt deep into her throat. I heard the taps running in the bathroom. Nearly out of time, I thought at the back of my climax fogged mind. 'I fucking promise Jen. I promise I will fuck you.' I whispered as she sucked me dry.

She stood, licked her lips and winked at me as she slinked from the room. I heard her sneak into the guest room, just as the bathroom door opened. I lay back on the bed, heart pounding in my chest. I was unable to even look up when Donna walked back into the room; she took one look at my wilting cock and said 'I didn't think you'd actually finish yourself off you pervert.'

The rest of the morning I spent awkwardly trying to avoid both my wife and her sister. What the fuck had I agreed to? I took a shower and hid in my office, pretending to be doing some work. I could avoid it no longer though when I heard Donna shout me to come to the kitchen.

'We're going to go out for some dinner Adam. I think you should come too. I've been talking to Jen and she says that you've been good company for her for the last few days,' I looked at Jen who tipped me a sly wink; despite myself I managed a smile back, thankfully Donna carried on regardless. 'She's going to mum and dad's tomorrow, so this will be the last night; I need to make it up to her for having to go away on business.'

'Umm... Ok then I guess.' I replied, thinking of no logical excuse to not join them.

Half an hour later we were seated at a table in our local restaurant. I had been keeping quiet, letting the girls go about their girly talk stuff. I could no believe how Jenural and completely without hint of guilt that Jen was being with Donna; she's something else, I thought. Jen suggested that we get some wine in and make the day a bit of a relaxing, drinking day. As she was speaking I felt something brush up against my calf. 'No fucking way!' I thought to myself, as I felt her toes sliding up the inside of my calf. She was playing footsie under the table! I could not believe the cheek of her.

She scooted in closer to the table, still maintaining a conversation with Donna as her toes reached my crotch and began to rub circles around my stiffening cock through my jeans; at least there was a long tablecloth to hide these activities from onlookers.

Lunch came and we ate as Jen continued to rub me off with her feet under the table. I couldn't help myself with this girl anymore, I had guiltily reached under the table to unzip my fly almost as soon as she had started, she didn't even need to hint; but she had acknowledged my action with a quick, cheeky raise of the eyebrow. I also noticed how she had been taking care to keep Donna's glass filled with wine. Before I knew it we had polished off two bottles at the table and I hadn't even finished my first glass, and I hadn't noticed Jen drinking either. I couldn't even remember eating dinner I was so consumed by the feel of her perfect soles and dainty toes working their magic on my throbbing cock.

We finished and paid. I noticed that Donna was getting a bit drunk already; I could tell that she slurred a few words. I tucked my cock away reluctantly and we took a taxi back to the flat.

'Shots!' Called Jen as we entered the flat; giving no time for response she ran to the kitchen as me and Donna sat in the living room. She returned a minute later with three shot glasses full and raised a toast to her sister. I immediately realised I had water and looked at Jen, who responded with a wink. So this was her game! This girl really was something else; I settled back and actually began to enjoy the whole thing. I was already a doomed man, I had done far too much with Jen at this point to not consider myself a cheating son of a bitch, so I figured I may as well just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Donna quickly got more and more drunk; you could see her visibly begin to slump in the arm chair; and still Jen kept plying her with drink. The next round of shots came in and I noticed instantly that Jen had removed her bra, her nipples poked stiffly through the thin white fabric of her t-shirt. As I raised my shot glass of water to my lips I inhaled the distinctive scent of her pussy, smeared around the rim of the glass. I didn't even try to hide the tent pole in my trousers as looking at Donna I saw how glazed over her eyes were becoming; she was struggling now to even maintain a conversation with her Sis.

'Hey Sis, you ok?' Jen asked as Donna's head drooped to the side.

'Hmmm? Ohhh, *hic* yup!' Donna managed to mumble as her eyes drunkenly rolled in their sockets.

'Lemme get you one more drink then we'll call it a night eh?' Jen asked, as she bound off to the kitchen; this time when she came back she handed me a shot glass that felt warm; instantly the pungent aroma of her golden piss filled my nostrils. As she sat down, she parted her legs and hitched her skirt up for me, before sliding her panties down her legs to show me that perfectly pink, shaven pussy of hers. I looked over at Donna and saw her toppling on the brink of consciousness and felt just a pang of guilt as I tipped my glass back and swallowed my Sister in-law's piss; but that twang was replaced with pure lust as I felt the warm fluid flow down my throat.

Across from me, Jen was brazenly stroking herself as she watched my devotion to her. 'You're going to fuck me now big boy.' She said, not caring how loud she was, Donna had only just fallen asleep. 'No messing around this time, I've waited all week for you; my pussy is crying out for your cock.' As she spoke she slid two fingers inside herself to let me see and hear exactly how serious she was being.

'Come on then,' I replied, 'let's go to bed.'

'Uh-uh.' She replied as she stood up and bent over the sofa, not five metres away from her sister; she hiked up her skirt and rubbed her hand on her ass cheek; 'in here big boy.'

In a trance I stood up and quietly removed my jeans and boxers, stealing the occasional glance toward my wife, who had now begun to snore. I knew this was a silly, silly thing to do, but just seeing that nubile teenager bent over my sofa was enough to push any rational thoughts firmly out of my head. I stepped up behind her and took my throbbing cock in my hand, guiding it slowly to her waiting pussy.

She purred softly as she felt the tip of my member push up against her entrance. 'You ready for this you cock-teasing slut?' I whispered through gritted teeth.

'You fucking bet I am' she replied as she pushed herself back gently onto my cock, causing us both to gasp as the head entered her. I gripped her ass cheeks as I slowly began to fuck her using just the head of my cock, savouring every inch of her perfect, tight little pussy. 'Don't fuck around,' she begged, pushing herself further back onto me; 'fuck me like an animal.' With that she slid herself all the way back onto my cock and began to grind like a woman possessed, I felt her juices sluicing out and coating my balls.

Without a care for my sleeping wife I began to thrust myself in and out of her heavenly pussy, feeling the end of my cock bang into the very depths of her with every thrust; she pushed back with all her strength, causing my balls to slap hard against her clit with every motion.

'Oh fuck yes!' she moaned, 'fuck my slutty little cunt you dirty cheating bastard.' She looked over her shoulders at me, 'do you like fucking your innocent sister in law while your wife is in the same room as you?'

The more she wound me up, the more I wanted to punish her with my cock. I gripped her tight ass with both hands and slammed into her, harder and harder with every thrust, causing her to wail and moan in sheer delight. I began to seriously worry that we would wake Donna, no matter how drunk she was, so I reached for the nearest thing I could find to gag her with, which just so happened to be her sodden, discarded knickers. I reached around and stuffed them into her mouth. As soon as she realised what they were, she gave an excited little muffled moan and began to buck wildly against my cock, the gag muffling her cries somewhat as she let go and came, hard, her juices flowing out and running down both our legs. I slammed her harder and harder to prolong her orgasm as I felt my own welling up. I think she sensed I was near too as she began to squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles, milking my shaft. I grabbed handfuls of her hair and thrust myself deep, deep inside of her as I let myself go. I pumped load after load, deep inside my sister in law's pussy, her muscles milking it for all it was worth as she continued to have mini-orgasms while I unloaded into her.

Finally spent I pulled out from inside of her with a wet plop. The guilt immediately set in. I looked over and was relieved to see that somehow, Donna had slept through the entire thing and was still sprawled, snoring on the chair.

'Fuck, that was so hot.' Jen whispered as she removed the gag from her mouth.

'Yeah, I guess it was.' I replied, breathlessly.

'I didn't mention to you earlier did I?'

'Mention what?' I asked, suddenly on edge again.

'Donna felt so bad about not seeing me this week, that she agreed that you two are going to come see me at my place in a couple of weeks.' I gulped, knowing full well what this meant, 'I can't wait to introduce you to Gemma!' With that she leant in and kissed me on the cheek before grabbing her stuff and bounding off excitedly to her room.