All Comments on 'Our Mistress' High School Ch. 02'

by Philnominal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TwilekloverTwilekloverover 9 years ago
Very good!

I quite enjoyed this! I must admit that I don't really go in for fantasies involving mothers, but humiliation, cfnm, and masturbation are awesome as far as I am concerned! A good read, and I really hope you keep going!

pixiemuledonkeypixiemuledonkeyabout 9 years ago
Humiliatingly Good

While all the talk of Colin's recent circumcision made me uncomfortable (I'm circumcised, but the thought of having stitches and such down there - ouch!), i really enjoyed the rest of it.

One of my favorite parts was that while the other boys were having some luck with the sexy girls in swim class, Colin was left alone, until Miss Flynn chose him as partner. i can easily imagine Colin's embarrassment at being chosen (and maybe pitied) by her, but at the same time unable to deny his sexual desire for, which must surely lead only to further humiliation.

i loved that one of the boys teased him for his pairing - and i loved how quickly and thoroughly Miss Flynn rose to his defense. i expect he will be subjected to much more humiliation from his peers for being "Teacher's Pet" to Miss Flynn, and for getting aroused for her "solid" body and thick thighs in his oh-so-tight green spandex cyclist shorts.

i enjoy that she was described as less than pretty - i remember teachers and even girls in my classes that i would have been embarrassed to admit to my peers that i fantasized about and masturbated to the thought of, because they weren't considered attractive by the popular opinion. Somehow the embarrassment of that made them even more alluring to me as i furtively jerked off while imagining them fucking me or letting me jump up against them, even as the other kids - the popular ones, the guys who made me feel wimpy by comparison, the hot girls my age who everyone longed for - laughed at me and made fun of me.

And when he had to admit to his Mother that Miss Flynn was indeed the one he would be fantasizing about while masturbating - not a hot model or celebrity, not a girl he went to school with, but his thick-thighed P.E. teacher - i loved that as much as her enthusiasm toward informing him that he would be allowed to masturbate, and her knowledge of exactly what he'd be doing. Deliciously embarrassing!

i hope his girly pink panties will soon become another source or erotic humiliation for him. i can just imagine what the other boys would think...and the other girls... Will Miss Flynn have to rush to her little pantyboy's defense again, adding to his public shame while pushing him deeper into his embarrassing longing for her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So bad!

I'm still laughing. Especially at the 3rd grade dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous