Our Mistress' High School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you?"

"Of course I am. It's not everyday you get a fit young man massaging your feet and for you to get hard...well I'm sure you could have the pick of many girls!"

"No not at all...and anyway, I'm not interested in any of these girls."

"Well I'm glad you seem to like my feet so much."

"Yes I do really like your feet very and I feel very lucky being allowed to touch them! Erm...I noticed there was some nail varnish over on the bench. I'd really love to paint your toe-nails. Could I please?"

"Oh that's so sweet. I'd really like that."

The still erect Colin stood up and fetched the nail varnish before holding each sexy foot in one hand while taking the utmost care in painting her toenails cherry red. By the time Colin had finished Miss Flynn wiggled her toes with delight while Colin marvelled at the sight.

"How does that look Colin?"

"Your toes look so pretty Miss Flynn!" Colin offered with much affection.

Then suddenly Colin had an uneasy feeling as if he was being watched. He was aware of a shadow lurking over him as he and Miss Flynn turned to see the much despised Darren standing leaning against the door. Darren was smirking with that malevolent look he did so well.

"What are you doing in here? No-one gave you permission to come in here!" scolded Miss Flynn.

"I'm here for my face sitting with Mrs Rimmer!" he answered.

"Well wait outside the staff area and don't let me see you in here without permission again!"

Colin was now in a state of panic. Not only had Darren seen him on his knees with an erection painting Miss Flynn's toenails. He had heard his words of flattery to Miss Flynn.

Just when it looked like things couldn't get any worse at the school for Colin he had now been caught in his role of Dog Boy! He went to bed that night terrified that tomorrow it would be round the whole school.

12