Our Mother My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers

"Time for the big finish." James said as he untied mom.

Richard laid on his back and James and Ted picked mom up to lay her on him. Richard, immediately started working his dick in her ass. Mom wiggled around helping him get it in, then started fucking the black dick in her ass.

Ted moved in on mom' pussy. That's when Rami came in the girlfriend. Both guys began DPing mom.

The girlfriend moved over and squatted on mom' face, saying, "Suck the cum from my black pussy, bitch." Mom was having a strong orgasm as she sucked that dripping black pussy while being double fucked.

Leaning forward to kiss Ted, the girl pulled her shirt up and put his hands on her tits. Within minutes, mom had three more sperm deposits. Sperm from, pussy to mouth. Sperm from dick to pussy. And, sperm from dick to ass.

We let mom rest a minute as we cleaned her up. Then the guys had mom eat the girl' pussy while they took turns fucking her. She was on her knees and they had her pussy or her ass, repeatedly, until they all came again.

After they left, me and James fucked mom. We let her have a long hot soaking bath. Then we tied her up again, put her in the trunk and took her home. At home, we put her in her own bed, secured, of course. And, left her alone for the night.

In the morning, I was awakened by warm flesh against me. Opening my eyes, with a start, I turned to see who it was. Mom kissed me hungrily.

"MOM! What the ... how did"

She put her fingers on my mouth, shutting me up. "I'm yours, John. I belong to you and your brother." Another passionate kiss. "That is what you wanted me to say, isn't it?" Another, 'Let's fuck,' kiss.

"How the hell, did you get free?" My mind was frantic. Yes I heard the words, but we left her in restraints.

"Well, that will be my secret. Don't worry about it. I surrender." She kissed me again and squirmed against me.

"But."

"Let me explain." Mom said softly. "You gave me what I needed and wanted. Your father never would. He never would take possession of me, no matter what I did."

"But, Mom! We forced you. Raped you actually. And, and, made you do things." Mom' hand was on my dick as she kissed me wantonly again.

"Yes, Baby. You did. And, I loved every bit of it. I give myself to my sons, to do with as they please." She squeezed my dick and kissed me. "Do you want me to suck you off, fuck you or both?"

I grimaced, because that was not what I was wanting. "Mom, that's ..."

"What, Honey? That's what?"

"I Love You, Mom! You are what I want! You!" I thought her previous kisses were passionate, but this one scrambled my brains. I never felt such heated passion.

When she pulled back from her hot embrace, she moaned, "That's what I wanted to hear, my love." For grueling seconds, she gazed into my eyes. "That is what I wanted to hear you say. Just like you wanted to hear me surrender. The only way we would know it's real. Right?"

I hugged her tightly and kissed her. "Mom. I'm dead serious. I Love You. And, I want you to be mine."

"I know, Baby! I know. That's why, I came to you first."

"But, what about James?"

"You can share me with James, or anybody you choose. BUT, I WILL BE YOURS!" More passionate kisses ensued, for several minutes. "Make love to your woman as you want." Mom whispered, passionately. "Then put me back in restraints, so I can surrender to James. After which, you can tell James, who I belong to."

I had been trying to figure out a way to get what I wanted, which was mom. But, I couldn't, other than this, master/slave shit. Mom said, 'who I belong to,' and 'I will be yours,' so I said, "Mom, I want to make love, not take love."

"Yes, honey, me too. But, do you understand what you're saying?"

"Huh? I thought I did. Now, I don't know."

"Are you wanting me for your mate?"

"Mate?"

"Yes, dear. Your mate, spouse, wife. The mother of your children."

That was what I wanted and it hit me like a brick. And, mom didn't say it in judgement or like she would refuse. She said it soft and caring. I just let it go and blurted, "Yes, dammit! Yes! I want to marry you, Mom!" Mom hugged and kissed me so hard, I was in shock. I didn't expect it.

Gazing into my eyes, mom caressed my face. "That was the second thing, I needed to hear and had to wait for."

"I don't understand. I thought, we were taking control. Making you stop the bullshit and be ours."

"Let me explain." Mom caressed my face and kissed me again. "I fucked around, behind your father' back. Because, he wouldn't control me. I fucked around, in front of my sons. To get you to control me. In the process, I fell in love with my caring son. You."

"Why the hell, didn't you say something?"

"Because, I'm your mother. You have the right to choose for yourself. If you wanted someone else, I would live as a sex slave for my sons. And, be happy with it."

"So-o. You really would marry me?"

"Yes! And have your children." We gazed into each others eyes, for eternity. "Are you ready to make love, instead of having sex?"

"Oh, God, YES! That's what I wanted all along."

Mom kissed me passionately again. "Good. I'll be back in a minute. I need to do something." She gave me another hungry kiss, before leaving.

While she was gone, I lay there thinking about things. We didn't know, mom fucked around on dad, with abusive young men, because he wouldn't give her what she wanted. We also didn't know, that because mom loved us, she fucked around in front of us, to get us to take control.

The biggy of course, was finding out that mom fell in love with me, when I was in love with her.

I don't mind sharing mom with James, but I don't like others having her. Loving her, I can suck it up and give her what she needs, to be used and abused. She is, after all, giving me what I need, her.

I was just about to go look for mom, when she came back. She put a hand on my chest as she raised my hand to her tit.

"Well, Son. Are you really ready to make love with your mother? To make your mother, yours. To ... make our baby."

I moaned, "Yes." And, pulled her down to kiss me. What followed was to be, the beginning of, years of bliss for me. We had all day. James would either be in class or at work. I only had one evening class.

With hands, mouths and tongues, we explored each other, slowly. Our hands only touching those tiny hairs on our skin, sending a teasing tickling sensation coursing from the nerve endings. Goose bumps and shivers, rippled out from our caressing touches. To me, it felt as good as an orgasm.

We kept this up for an hour. I couldn't get enough of mom' body. I even licked her feet and sucked her toes. It was just so exquisitely surreal to finally have the object of my deepest fantasies.

Mom maneuvered us into a sixty-nine position. Continually kissing, licking and sucking my dick and balls. "Get ready, boys. You got a very important job to do." She wantonly whispered, while kissing my balls.

I put my hands between her thighs and pulled her legs up under my arms spreading her before me. Her wet glistening pussy opened up, its aroma beckoning me. Softly, I kissed her warm flesh, tasting her, seemingly for the first time. I was high on her taste and aroma causing my brain to flash-fire repeatedly, like an orgasm.

Licking and sucking as though savoring the finest food, until I inserted my tongue. Trying to get my tongue as far into mom as I could, I found something with it. That something was her uterus and it was hot and pulsing. It seemed to be trying to suck on the end of my tongue as I tried to get deeper. Her uterus actually slipped over the end of my tongue.

Mom began shaking as my chin pressed hard against her clit, my nose in her pussy, holding it open at the bottom. My lips were inside her as my tongue repeatedly stimulated her uterus, as though fucking. Suddenly, a muffled scream came from her dick filled mouth, as she went completely limp. Her amazing pussy kept going, squeezing my mouth as her uterus vibrated on my tongue.

Pulling her mouth away from my dick, mom gasped for air as I continued to tongue fuck her to another passing out orgasm. I kept it up, five- six- seven- eight times, until she begged me to stop. I pulled away, licked and kissed her dripping pussy as I did. And saw a huge wet spot on the sheet. My nose was full of mom' cum and I choked on it, while taking a breath.

Turning around on top of her, she grasped my dick and balls in her soft hands. High from her taste and smell, I was mad with desire to fuck her. But, she held me back with her hands, only allowing the tip of my dick to touch her pussy. I moaned in frustration driven desire.

"John." I barely heard her through the fog in my mind. "Son!" Her voice was clearer, but still distant. "John, my love. Look at me."

I focused my eyes to see an angel. "Mom." I said, pleading and confused.

"John. Honey. I have to be certain."

"Huh? What?" I was still confused by what was happening.

"Oh, Baby. Please listen to me." She was fondling my dick and balls with her hands. "Are you absolutely sure of your feelings and what you're about to do?"

"HUH! YES! Oh, God, Mom." I was frustrated and wanting to feel her warmth on my dick.

"John. Son. This is serious. Society doesn't accept what we've been doing. They don't accept a mother and son marrying. And, they most certainly don't accept a son getting his mother pregnant."

I groaned more from wanting into her pussy than anything. But, still, I knew what she meant. And didn't care, as long as we were together.

After a long pause, mom kissed me. "Sweetie, when you enter my unprotected womb, I will become yours. I will change from Mom to Mate. I will become your wife and your slut. I will have our baby. And, you must give me what I need."

Mom released my dick and balls and grabbed my face, kissing me. I was frozen in thought. But, I quickly decided, 'Yes! I want this! More than anything!'

"Make me yours, my love. If you truly understand and want to." Kissing me passionately she wiggled her hips.

I shoved my hips forward. No further thought was necessary.

Mom' legs went around me as she whispered in my ear. "It's going to feel different, My Love. For the first time, you are going to have all of me."

I had already felt her uterus on my tongue, but, 'Oh My God' the feeling of it slipping over my dick was the absolute best feeling ever. That tight hot gripping sleeve was like a pussy within a pussy. A rush of pure ecstatic sensation.

I was trembling as mom whispered, "Can you take it, Love? Your father could only last a few seconds, when we made you."

"Jesus Christ, Mom! Shut-up!" I growled, barely able to keep from cuming.

Mom wrapped herself around me and kissed me with devouring hunger. "Breed me, John. Make me your, MaryAnn." She whispered lustily in my ear.

I moved slowly, concentrating to control myself. Driven to enjoy this as long as possible, I'd be damned if I was going to let this pussy control me. Maybe dad couldn't take it, but I would or die trying. I was barely aware of moms shaking, whimpering and going limp several times because of concentrating on myself.

"Oh ... God ... Please ... I ... 'm ... gon ... pa ... ss ... out." Mom was almost convulsing and that was all it took to put me over the edge. I came harder than I ever have. It felt like my dick was shooting rockets as I slammed myself into mom' volcano hot, vibrating pussy.

As mom' body went limp, my head went up as my back arched. Nothing. The next thing I felt was mom caressing my back as she was kissing my face.

"Ahhhh, you're back." Mom said, taking my face in her hands. I was still groggy from the experience. "I never would of thought, the man to give me my first 'pass-out orgasm,' would be my son. Ah, um, now you're my Mate."

I swallowed, "Uh, mo" She cut me off.

"MaryAnn, Lover. I'm your Mate now. And my name is MaryAnn."

"Uh, MaryAnn. Why me, and not James?"

"LOVE! I love you both, but, you showed love. James didn't."

I hadn't gone soft because of her clenching vaginal muscles and I could feel mom' pussy squeezing and pulsating on my semi-hard dick. Mom smiled, wickedly.

"You feel it, don't you? My pussy. As long as you're in me, my womb will try and pull the sperm it wants from you." She hunched a couple of times. "Ready to go again? ... Ya know, I'd bet. If we quit right now, I'd be pregnant. But, you don't want to quit, any more than I do. I can feel your excitement."

She was right. My dick was growing rapidly. I also knew, that no matter how incredible her pussy felt, I could fuck for a while. I began slowly thrusting.

"Yes, Baby, Yessss. Bring me to ecstasy, again." Mom moaned lustily as she moved with me.

This time, I managed to pay attention to mom and her incredible pussy. I managed to push up and watch myself thrusting into her. She was red and swollen, her thick, dark inner lips pulling out along my dick.

Looking up, her chest was reddened and her tits were swollen with dark veins showing. Her aureole were even darker and puffy under her hard protruding nipples. Her neck, too, was flushed as were her cheeks. And the lips outlining her sensuous mouth, looked swollen. I had never seen a female like this and it burned into my mind.

Her moaning whimpers and shaking, told of her rolling continual orgasms, until she went limp against the bed. Her pussy didn't stop. Even though she was out, her pussy kept fucking me. As if, it was a separate creature within mom, devouring me.

This time, I managed to bring mom through it twice, before I came. Just like before, it seemed like something as big as me, was shooting up my dick into her womb. I was in pain. But, it was the most intense pleasure, ever. Again, I passed out on top of mom' limp body, with her womb milking sperm from my pulsating dick.

As my senses returned, mom was fucking me. I guess my dick had a mind of its own because it was hard as steel and mom was going after it, like a sex crazed whore. With my mind clear again, I began thrusting. Mom went into high gear and immediately passed out.

I'm glad I run for exercise because I needed the stamina for this. When mom recovered, she fondled my balls and moaned, "Come on boys, ya got a job to do." She kissed me and said, "Give your sperm back to me, Baby." She moaned. "Give it back, for our baby."

I barely made it to mom' next orgasm. Mom kept me at it, nine straight times and I had to stop. When I tried she was begging, "Oh, God, Baby! Please, Please, Please. Don't stop! You're the only one it's been like this with. Your father never did this! Oh, Sweet Jesus, Please Fuck Me!"

Reluctantly, I started thrusting into her again and she started whimpering as she thrust back. I don't know what got me to another orgasm. Every muscle in my body was screaming to stop. My lungs felt like they were going to explode and everything was a blur. When I came, as mom screamed, it felt like I was kicked in the balls.

Ten straight times, without pulling out, is a record I haven't been able to repeat. And, believe me, I have tried. Guess it's once in a lifetime, so I savor the memory. When mom' pussy let go of my dick, she wanted it in her mouth. "I love being nasty, John. Let me lick your dick." I struggled up over her and let her do her thing with my numb noodle. Then I collapsed and went to sleep.

When I woke up, I made a mad dash for the bathroom, cause I had to piss like a race horse. Mom was there when I came out of the bathroom. She was bent over holding her ankles and looking between her legs.

"C'mon, make me a mommy." She said with a smile and wiggled her ass.

I felt the little guy twitch. Moving forward, I caressed her ass and let my dick touch her heated flesh. Mom grabbed my dick and pulled me into her. The dream of a lifetime, fulfilled. Mom was wantonly, openly fucking me. So, I grabbed her hips and pounded away as she played with my balls.

Mom kept moaning, "Give it to me boys. Give me your cream of life."

For the rest of the morning, afternoon and evening, until James came home that's the way it was. Constant fucking, everywhere.

Mom fixed a fruit plate to replenish our energy. The whole time we ate, she played with my balls. She straddled me when we finished eating, for another fuck. Slowly she rotated her hips, grinding her clit into the base of my dick.

I was becoming hypnotized by her swaying tits when she cupped one and spoke softly. "You like my breasts, don't you?" She cradled the back of my head and pulled my mouth toward a nipple. "Suckle, Baby. Like you used to." She moaned. "My wonderful boys kept them raw, when they were born. ... Do you remember feeding from mommy? ... You never could get enough."

I sucked her nipple even harder, bringing on the heat in her pussy. Mom' head lay back as she began shaking and moaning loudly. I imagined getting milk again. Grabbing her hips, I bit her nipple as I came in her hot depths.

As soon as the little guy showed any sign of life, Mom was stroking him up for another round in her pussy. She kissed and sucked him some before fucking and a lot after. For some reason she likes tasting herself on my dick. To be honest, I like tasting her pussy, when I kiss her. That mingling of our sex in her mouth.

On and on, in the kitchen, in the living room, in the hall, in the bedrooms, in the backyard. We even watched the neighbors swimming as I held her tits and fucked her from behind. Mom whispered, "You know, she's fucking her son, too." I asked how she knew that. "I watched them out there, one night. Mmmm, C'mon, give me your sperm, Baby." I did, in convulsions.

Before James came home, mom led me to the bathroom and showed me her birth control device. Or, rather, devices. Because it has three parts. The first part looked like a tiny willow tree. She said it was the hardest to learn how to get in and out without going to the Dr.. I had never seen a vaginal speculum before and was shocked by it.

The speculum held her pussy open wide to insert the little plastic thing in her uterus. Still it took her three tries. Next came what looked like a thick, short, fat rubber that went over the end of her uterus. "I only use this and that bigger one, when fucking strangers. That way, I'm sure, no sperm gets in."

The last thing was a big flat rubber with a strange shape to the outside. "This one holds my uterus up and springs out against my vagina." She held it in front, folded it together and put it in. "Now I have to push it up and let it seal against my vaginal wall."

"How do you know it's in right?"

"I can tell when it doesn't move. If it moves, I have to reposition it. I've done it so much, I can usually get it the first time. Yep, there it is. Now, with three barriers, no sperm is getting to my eggs. And, I always triple douche before removing them."

"Why do you need all that?"

"With all the fucking I do! I'm not taking any chances. The uterine device with spermicide, was all I used with your father. But, once I started fucking around, I found a Doctor to get them for me. No accidental pregnancies allowed. Now nothing gets through."

We walked back to the bedroom, so I could chain her up for James. Instead of putting her on the bed, I took her to the living room. In a few minutes, we heard James pull in. I told her to stand up and wait for James to come in before getting on her knees.

When James entered, mom knelt as he said, "Well, well, you let her out of the bedroom."

"I thought it would be better for her to be on her knees in here, when you hear what she has to say."

"Yeah. And what's that?"

"I freely give myself to my sons." Mom said with her head lowered.

"See. I told ya she'd say it."

"There's more." James looked at me questioningly. "She's mine, James." Looking at mom I asked, "Isn't that right?"

Still looking down, mom said, "Yes, I give myself, sexually, to my sons. But, I belong to John. Only he can tell me what to do."

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers