Our Mother My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James looked at me hard, for a minute, and I thought the fight was on. Then, he cocked his head and smiled.

"Finally! You have balls. It's about time, too."

"We're not gonna fight about this?"

"Naw! It ties you up and leaves me free. Besides, she just said, she's both of ours for sex. So, we both win."

I was stunned, expecting a fight instead of him agreeing. He hugged me and I pushed him in front of mom.

"MaryAnn." She looked up and James gave me another questioning look. "You have a son to take care of."

Mom smiled and unzipped his pants to pull out his dick. She licked the tip and popped it in her mouth. I patted him on the back and said, "She's all yours, I'll be back in a while."

I left as James was removing his clothes while mom sucked his dick. I stayed away for two hours, thinking. When I got home, the house was dark and James car was gone. Mom's room was empty. James room was empty. And the basement was empty. I figured James took mom out.

I got undressed for bed and just as I sat down on the bed, someone touched me. "Son-of-a-bitch!" I yelled as I jumped up.

Mom was laying there and said as she laughed, "What's the matter, Lover. This is your bed and I am your woman."

"Jesus Christ, Mom! You scared the shit outta me."

"MaryAnn, remember? Now come to bed."

I climbed in bed and mom threw an arm and leg over me as she pressed her naked body against me.

"James let you go, huh?"

"Uh, huh."

"I figured, you two'd be at it all night."

"He wanted to talk, after a quickie."

"Talk, huh. He try to change your mind about me?"

"Not at all. In fact, when I told him about getting pregnant, he said I was all yours until it happened."

"Really!"

"Yeah. He said, he'd settle for blowjobs until the rabbit died. That is so old fashioned. They don't kill rabbits anymore. ... You want me to suck you off or anything?"

"Uh, if it's Okay. I'd just like to go to sleep like this."

"Mmmm. That sounds great to me." Mom whispered as she wiggled against me.

We got to have monogamous fucking for a month. Mainly because James insisted on a missed period and doctors exam, not a home stick test. One week into I, mom said, "I'm pregnant, Baby. I just know, I am." Then James got her for a day before I took her to a frat house for a night. Whenever mom's mood changes, I farm her out for a night or two, just to make sure she's happy and getting what she needs.

For work and socially, mom dresses prim and proper. But at home, she dresses like I want. Sometimes I want mom. Sometimes, a slut. And, sometimes, naked. She never questions what I want, she just smiles and does it. My favorite outfit is a halter top, mini skirt and high heels. Even naked, I want her wearing high heels.

Mom and I secretly got married. What the law don't know, won't hurt 'em, or us. Anyway, mom was seven months pregnant, when dad showed up to tell me and James he was getting married. Mom answered the door, dressed my favorite way. I listened, out of site.

"MaryAnn. Oh, shit! That's different!"

"Daniel." Mom responded, sweetly.

"Your pregnant!? Do I know the guy?"

"Why yes, Daniel. You know him very well." Then mom called out. "Honey. We have company." I slowly walked out.

"Hey, Johnny. James around?" Then he got a real funny look on his face when I put my arm around mom.

"No. It's just, me and MaryAnn." His jaw dropped and his eyes got big.

"That's right, Daniel. I'm finally getting what I need. What you wouldn't give me. From our son."

Dad was speechless for a minute and just looked back and forth at us. "Well, um, I came to tell you, I'm getting married. Um, ah, yeah. Goodbye." He left and we haven't seen or heard from him since. Didn't even get a wedding invitation.

Mom fucked until the doctor told her not to. Then she sucked any dick she could. The guys at the frat house really liked fucking an old pregnant whore. One of the guys told me, he pretended it was his mom and some of the others did too. One of 'em asked me, "Does she even know who got her pregnant?" I said, "Yeah, her son." They didn't know us and it adds to their fantasy.

MaryAnn had a little girl and named her Jacque. She's the spitting image of her mother. She didn't get moody and for fourteen months it was me, James (occasionally) and her. Then she wanted James baby and another fantasy.

That other fantasy, is really gonna take some thought and deep consideration.